PVP= Players VS Potions

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Also Arameh surrenderd and was killed,in RL characters have the right for a trial,now its just savage fighting to get items and all,i mean my char may have attacked some peoples in a day but if we balance in what he done good and done bad everyone know where the balance get down.Now the main part of the peoples "so good and nice" are just looking for enemyes to kill and my char is the main victim,im alright for being banned and killed on sight but its highly irrealistic,as my char killed many more things to protect the town then peoples in a single day,even thougth its a game you shoulnt lose 100/100 of trust of everyone in a day whatever you do,i was chased in the city by pendar while Dravish was aside to me and he didnt even get hurt,i mean what the hell hes standing right there and is the cause to hundreds of deaths and you attack me,the captain of guard.i find that highly stupid and irrealistic
Gishmel

Post by Gishmel »

hum good idea...maby we could talk to a gm about getting a depot in the woods or somthing....please private message me if this is ok.
Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Post by Pendar »

Yes he surrendered then he escaped, why would i arm an enemy the axe i give him today will be in my back tomorrow.

This topic is going no place, stay in town sooner or later we will make you into clouds and drive you from town. Why because we have greater numbers. I dont mind people playing bandits i dont even mind people playing war.
This issue was potions, we have all agreed mostly to be more considerate lets leave it at that. I can think of 30 things I would do in your characters position how ever we are playing different characters.
Brian
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

First, to attack Dravish would be suicide.
Also, what you do in game does not dictate how others should react. They are their own person. We have mock governments and no right to trials. If they wish to kill you for going to the castle or silverbrand, they have a viable reason.
Gishmel

Post by Gishmel »

that is exactly why we would like a hidden camp outside of town... just a depot is needed since we are banned from every town and attacked in them.

i think it is realistic that a depot could be placed since evan bandits can hold stuff somewhere they wont be attacked on sight.
Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Post by Pendar »

Pendar wrote:Yes he surrendered then he escaped, why would i arm an enemy the axe i give him today will be in my back tomorrow.

This topic is going no place, stay in town sooner or later we will make you into clouds and drive you from town. Why because we have greater numbers. I dont mind people playing bandits i dont even mind people playing war.
This issue was potions, we have all agreed mostly to be more considerate lets leave it at that. I can think of 30 things I would do in your characters position how ever we are playing different characters.
Brian
Edit
Also Arameh surrenderd and was killed,in RL characters have the right for a trial,now its just savage fighting to get items and all
Actually when Arameh said he surrendered I stepped off him, how ever it was my opinion you had only surrendered as we finnaly got you in a corner and you ran out of potions.
Alkurg surrendered and was beaten up a lot after that, he was lucky every one stopped attacking before he was made a cloud.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

the ONLY thing we can do with what we have is raid the castle and city,we got no camp and nowhere to go,we wanted to get Silverbrand,the city was desert no one knew we were taking it and Salathe and Berengar came after 10 minutes we were here,the King was there and i think he didnt play that game for a year,dont tell me there is no msn in there.
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

There are lots of things bandits can do.

Steal, Kidnap, and more.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

kidnap to where?!
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Gishmel wrote:arameh bandits would hide in a forest but since forsests in illarion are normaly never inhabited that would be foolish so we mus go to town like you said since it is our only way to get new weapos and coins since we are shunned from the trading world.
alot of the things you are saying are results of huge ingame mistakes your characters made. Before you did something that would no doubt start a huge war, you shouldve thought about a hideout, and where to get your items when you enemies are the ones that make them.

Dont talk about getting you own hideout here, talk to GMs about it, im sure if you RPed very well for it they would give you a camp.

The main problem here is the potions. And we need a quick fix for this war.

Here is my temp solution. Whenever you engage in a battle you get one potion for that battle, if you fight more than one person, you get an additional potion for each opponent. So if salathe is ambush by gish and alkuurg, i can drink 3, and they each can drink 1. Eh? How about that as a quick fix for this pvp war
Gishmel

Post by Gishmel »

this is my last non potion thing (sorrry)

Pendar is not the only problem by any strech of the imagination, but thanks for the good rp to him.

to salathe-mistakes that were in char is ok so we need to make a solution now the past is over and a hideout wasnt needed then
Last edited by Gishmel on Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Arameh_ wrote:kidnap to where?!
The woods, The old light house, A cave, lots of places.

See if the player is alright with it before hand though, or be fair when playing.
Last edited by Cliu Beothach on Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Devrah Windslasher ~

Post by Devrah Windslasher ~ »

Why seven pages? I can sum this up.

WTF U N00BS 5t0p |_|5!|\|9 P04!0N5, Arameh no one likes j00 kthxbai!

Erm, in all seriousness, I think we can agree that there needs to be some kind of penalty along with potions, so why seven pages?

Arameh, don't take offense, I'm sure some people like you. It was a joke.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

the idea of Salathe isnt bad,but most peoples wont read this post or will drink more than they should,adn before that day,my character was respected by most peoples.
Gishmel

Post by Gishmel »

we do need a potion solution that is not easly found/maby combine ideas, never know what might work

we got a little off topic sorry.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Arameh_ wrote:Salathe and Berengar came after 10 minutes we were here,the King was there and i think he didnt play that game for a year,dont tell me there is no msn in there.
there was a dwarf running around all outside yelling that silverbrand had be taken over and that tirana was killed. I went to check it out, i saw alkuurg and jacob come in, i told them there was nothing going on because i saw nothing, but when they insisted to go in, i followed. Then i was right there watching the whole thing. I left, found ber, and we came in and started to attack you. Dont accuse me of using MSN ooc for IG advantages

Though i dont know about tialdin
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Arameh_ wrote:the idea of Salathe isnt bad,but most peoples wont read this post or will drink more than they should,adn before that day,my character was respected by most peoples.
then for each extra potion they drink, drink another.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Salathe,so you were watching at the entrance of Silverbrand?dont be ridiculous you never go there.i told them i had bougth potions while getting attacked tel lthe truth at least :?
Rinya

Post by Rinya »

Maybe what would be funny is if your character can start to get sick after drinking too many potions in such a short amount of time. Then you might throw up and lose health instead of quickly regaining it.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

the dwarf was near the castle, he was yelling silverbrand was taken over. i went to investigate. And i was inside watchign you kick the dwarves out, you were 3 spaces away from me.

The only problem with potions being like food and making you full really quick, is that some of us go into battle after resting (eating food to gain health) and could very quickly get sick after even 2 potions, or one. Maybe if there was some sort of potion overdose factor, where if you drank to many potions you overdose and die =D
Last edited by Salathe on Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

that dwarf,you came 5 minutes after that dwarf left,i mean there is no ATV in that game yet
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

since when does it take 5 minutes to get from the bridge of grey rose to silverbrand? Once the dwarf was shouting, i went in, there seemed to be nothing wrong so i left and sawy two more coming in, so i followed then gish opened the doors and i went in with them. What is the problem here?
Devrah Windslasher ~

Post by Devrah Windslasher ~ »

MEOW, RAWR, HISS, SCRATCH.
Gishmel

Post by Gishmel »

stay on topic im trying 2! make a new topic about it please ot private message.
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Laber-Rababer

-Closed-