Proklamation!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sir Giandor

Proklamation!

Post by Sir Giandor »

Auf allen Anschlagsbrettern der Insel findet sich ein sorgfältig geschriebenes Pergamentstück angeschlagen auf dem folgende Worte zu vernehmen sind.
!!Achtung!!
Ihr Bürger Troll's Banes, ihr Freunde der Stadt, Bewohner der Insel.
Mögen sich heute Menschen, Elben, Zwerge, Halblinge, Echsen und Orks verbrüdern und sich meiner anschließen.
Es begab sich heute, daß ich die Gunst der Stunde genießen durfte und mit dem König der Untoten sprechen konnte. Es war für mich wichtig den Beweggrund seiner Greueltaten zu verstehen. Und so fasste ich all meinen Mut und stellte mich ihm in der Stadt entgegen.
Und ich versichere euch, nicht er ist der Agressor, sonder wir sind es, ein jeder von uns! Denn wir sind es, die die heilige Ruhestätte der Untoten, den Friedhof im Südosten der Stadt immer wieder geschändet haben! Wir, nicht die Untoten sind die wahren Verbrecher! Und der Wille ihres Führers war es, Rache zu nehmen, Rache für all das Gemetzel, das wir an seinen Brüdern und Vätern begangen.
Nachdem ich dies erfahren bat ich ihn um sein Vertrauen, vermitteln zu können. Zwischen unseren Völkern und seinem. Und so bitte ich ein jeden von euch:
Ein Jeder von uns möge den Friedhof und die Verstorbenen ehren und sie ruhen lassen in Frieden. Bei den Fünfen, fordere ich jeden dazu auf Einsicht zu zeigen und meine Beispiele zu folgen und diese heilige Ruhestädte gegen jeden Vandalismus und jede Schändung mit seinem Leben zu schützen.
Denn dies ist das Versprechen, daß ich ihm gab. Ich gab es ihm im Namen uns aller, denn ich glaube an eure Einsicht. Und so gab er uns wieder, was wir mühevoll erbaut - Die Stadt ist wieder unser! Zumindest solange ein Jeder versteht.
Und ich bitte euch inständig darum.
Möge ein jeder sich hier äußern. Möge sich jeder Repräsentant eines Ordens oder einer Gemeinde, welcher Art auch immer, hier für diese gemeinsame Sache verbürgen. Ich tue es für meinen Orden. So folgt mir und ziehet gleich.

gezeichnet

~Sir Jeron Giandor~

Bibliothekar und Elder des Grauen Lichtes, sowie 1. Ritter Silberbrands

unter der Signatur prangt ein dickes rotes Wachssiegel
Meniellant

Post by Meniellant »

Upon all message boards of the island a carefully written piece of pergament is pinned. It reads the following:
!!Attention!!
Citizens of Troll's Bane, friends of the town, inhabitants of the Island.
May today human, elves, dwarfs, halflings, lizards and orcs stand together as one and join myself.
It occured today that I had the opportunity to speak with the king of the undead. I wanted to find out why he caused this havoc upon us.
And thus I gathered all my courage and faced him inside of town.
And I asure you, it's not him who started this war, but it's us, everyone of us! For we are the ones who desecrated the holy resting place of the undead, the cementary south west of the town over and over!
We, not the undead are the true villains!
And it was the will of their leaders to take revenge, revenge for all the masacre we comitted on his brothers and fathers.
After hearing this I asked him for his trust, to mediate between his kind and ourselves and therefore I beg all of you:
All of us should honor the cementary and the ones passed away and leave this place in peace. By the five, I encourage everyone to listen, understand and follow my example and defend this holy resting place against every act of vandalism and desecration with their lifes.
For this is the promise I gave him. I gave it in the name of all of us, for I believe in your understanding.
And thus he returned to us what we've build with great effords - The town belongs to us again! At least as long as everyone understands.
And I beg you imploringly to do so.
May everyone write his opinion here. May every ambassador of an order, town, or any other community vouch for our cause.
I'm doing so for my order. Thus follow me and do the same.

signed

~Sir Jeron Giandor~

Librarian and Elder of the Grey Light, 1st knight of Silberrand

A thick red wax sigil flaunts below the signature
Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Post by Pendar »

I shall not stand in the way of this so called peace but i will not stand silently by and watch the island walk to its doom either.
The cemetery is holy perhaps this is true I have how ever walked the tombs below. I have seen the altars to moshran or cherga bathed in blood beneath it. I have been to the castle hidden beneath the ground and seen the mad priests who guard it, the burning skeletons and beholders that live with in it.

The Mummies once "the spirits" if we believe rumor who betrayed Cherga and became what they are as a curse from the Godess. To live in a unholy place and suffer for there crimes.

If those are holy places, you and I do not follow the same gods Giandor. I defend the holy places of this island; I was nearly slain at the altar of malachin. The lichs walked over it with out fear of the gods...
What you request is we honor and protect cursed lands, this truly worries me. Our enemy must be left to grow strong in dark places that the gods have cast from there sight?
Not a solution I can put my faith in..
Yours Pendar
Llama

Post by Llama »

So we should allow them to overrun us in the long run?

The living curses at the cemetry and at the temple are freed by our swords, their tortured spirits allowed to rest in the other world

Brother Selisidour
Squire of Tanora
Markous

Post by Markous »

Your words may sound wise for those who do not know about the current happenings, Giandor, but they come in the wrong situation.

The graveyard is no place of rest, but a place of shadows and necromancers. Before those are dead, we will not stop attacking their evil dungeons in which they seek shelter.

Yours,
Brother Markous
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

You say it's stupid to follow this arrangement.

I say it would be stupid not to follow.

It is equal for me, what happens in the world of the deads and undeads. It is equal for me, what happens in the world of Cherga with the entrance by the graveyards.

As long the deads and undeads stay there it is equal for me. I want, that our surface, that our towns are free again!

What do you want to do? You want destroy the world of a godess? Thats impossible i say! How do you want destroy a dead thing? It is not alive. It only can die again and again, without an end. Cherga helps them as long as neccessary.

I say the arrangement is fair. We do not have a need to go to them, to interfere whatever they do there. One Lich is gone. And his armies of undeads are gone too. The war does not end by this. But it is a good begin!

I ordered too all inhabitants of the 'Grey Refuge' Castle to follow this arrangement. No inhabitant of the castle and the land of the orders of the Greys is allowed to visit the places with the aim to destroy the world of Cherga and the deads and undeads.

I stay for this to make a new law to this matter within the next days.

And i hope, that the other territories and towns of Gobaith and the other islands follow and do the same.

------------------------
Lennier,
Earl of the Grey Rose
Tinuva Geogroda
Location: A Tree In The Northern Forest, Oh Noes, The Northern Forest Is Mine Now!! Mwhahaha...

Post by Tinuva Geogroda »

when whe dont attack them they make a bigger graveyard they take more land untill they have the island!

-unsigned-
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

The Grey Rose has never been much when it comes to courage.

F
Llama

Post by Llama »

As long as the undead threaten those who live, we will fight them.

We will not enter the otherworld to fight them there, for it is their right. We save the cursed ones, and send them back to Cherga.

And what are you thinking Lennier? We let them grow, amass and then nothing will stop them...

Brother Selisidour
Squire of Tanora
Ultoris

Post by Ultoris »

Vor Jahren durfte man keine Bäume mehr fällen an bestimmten Stellen . Dann würden die Trolle unter Schutz gestellt . Und jetzt soll man die Untoten und Skelette ehren und achten *lacht* , jetzt bin ich gespannt wann man verlangt vor Dämonen niederzuknien und sie anzubeten .
Ariges Feringwood

Post by Ariges Feringwood »

Niemand verlangt von euch sie zu ehren oder sie zu achten! Ihr sollt sie einfach
nur in Frieden ruhen lassen , mehr verlangt man nicht und ein Mann eures
Ranges sollte damit keine Probleme habe. Lasst die Toten , tot sein und die
Lebenden lebendig. Haltet euch fern von dem Friedhof , es sei denn ihr Ehrt
die Toten die dort inne wohnen!
Das sind bedingungen die für JEDEN machbar sind. Das kann nicht schwer sein!

~~~Nicht Gezeichnet~~~
Mairead

Post by Mairead »

* ein kleiner Zettel wird darunter gehängt. Es ist die Schrift eines Kindes*
* a small note is pinned under it. It's the handwriting of a child *

Lasst die Toten tot sein? Erzählt das den Nekromanten, nicht uns. Immerhin sind es die Nekromanten die die toten Körper aus ihren Gräbern holen und sie missbrauchen für ihre eigenen Zwecke.
Wenn hier jemand Unruhe stiftet, dann sind es jene.

Let the deaths be dead? Tell that the necromancers, not us. After all the necromancers are raising the death bodies from their graves and abuses them for their own intentions.
If anyone is disturbing the peace it are those men.

Mairead
Ariges Feringwood

Nekromanten holen sich diese Wesen damit sie männer haben um gegen
diesen missbrauch zu kämpfen! Habt ihr in den letzten Tagen ein einziges
Skelett gesehen?? Oder ein Untotes wesen? Die Nekormanten wissen wann
sie ihre Wesen beschwören und wann nicht , ihr habt die Toten in Ruhe gelassen
also lassen sie auch euch in Ruhe , es mag einige Nekromanten geben die
ihre Macht missbrauchen , aber aufgrund eines Mannes sollte man nicht
auf andere schließen! Nur weil ein Mann denkt er könne die Insel erobern
denkt ihr gleich alle sind so...
Falls ihr meint Dravish sei auch ein solcher , dann möchte ich euch mitteilen
das Dravish für sich kämpft und Leute aus spass tötet oder weil ihm gerade
danach ist! Und der Rest kämpft ebenfalls für sich! Nekromanten sind im
Grunde nicht so schlecht wie alle denken!

~~~nicht Gezeichnet~~~
Mairead

Post by Mairead »

Das tut nichts zur Sache, dass es immer noch falsch ist was sie machen.

Anstatt einfach anzugreifen hätte man einfach VORHER etwas sagen können! Warum müssen alle immer zuerst zur Klinge greifen bevor geredet wird?

Ich traf heute einen Geist der von den Nekromanten beschworen wurde und glaub mir, er war darüber wahrlich nicht erfreut. Niemand hat das Recht über Leben und Tod oder über die Seelen und Gebeine eines anderen zu entscheiden! Er leidet unter seinem jetzigen Dasein und die Nekromanten sind schuld!

~~~

That's beside the point. It is stil wrong what they are doing.

Instead of just attacking they could have said something BEFORE. Why does everyone have to draw blades before they are talking?

I met a ghost today who was summoned by the necromancers, and believe me, he really wasn't pleased by that. No one has the right to judge about life and death or about soul and bones of another! He is suffering under his current being and it's the necromancers fault!

Mairead
Ariges Feringwood

In dieser dunklen Zeit leidet so ziemlich jeder! Da kann es auch schoneinmal
vorkommen das Unschuldige zu Schaden kommen , aber wie gesagt
Nekromanten leben normalerweise zurückhaltend und opfern meistens nur
Tiere und witmen sich ihrem Studium.
Wie gesagt es gibt IMMER , leider gottes , welche die aus der Reihe tanzen!

~~~nicht Gezeichnet~~~
Mairead

Post by Mairead »

Nur Tiere? NUR?
Und jene Tiere haben kein Recht darauf zu leben? Wurden diese Tiere nicht von den Göttern erschaffen?

Natürlich leben wir in einer Symbiose mit unserer Umwelt! Aber Tiere opfern gehört nicht grade zu den Dingen, die als Notwendigkeit bezeichnet werden würde.
Wie grausam ist das denn... hast du kein Herz?

Mairead
Ariges Feringwood

In der Tat das wurden sie , doch sind es auch nicht die Götter die sich jedes
mal über ein Tieropfer freut?
Sind es nicht die Götter die aufgrund Tieropfer wünsche erfüllen?
Ich denke Götter sind ein sehr schlechtes beispiel!

~~~nicht Gezeichnet~~~
Mairead

Post by Mairead »

Und ich denke, dass du wahrlich nicht weißt wovon du redest. Der einzige der was von Tieropfern hält wäre wohl Moshran selbst.

Mairead
Ariges Feringwood

Nun , aber auch dieser Moshran ist ein Gott oder irre ich mich?
Mairead

Post by Mairead »

Moshran war nicht immer das was er nun ist. Er war ein stolzer, prächtiger Krieger bevor er selbst fiel.

Seine Gedanken sind von Hass beherrscht. Seine Taten dienen nicht dazu irgendwem Freude zu bereiten oder Wünsche zu erfüllen. Warum sollte ihn irgendwer folgen?

Mairead
Ariges Feringwood

Ich weiß es nicht , aber da er selbst ein Gott ist hat er wohl auch geholfen die
Tiere zu erschaffen , oder waren das nicht eure worte?
Und soweit ich weiß werden auch Cherga tiere geopfert...
Also gibt es schon 2 götter denen Tieropfer gebracht werden...
Oder irre ich mich da ??

~~~nicht Gezeichnet~~~
Mairead

Post by Mairead »

Cherga ist die letzte die sich um ihre Anhänger kümmert. Es ist ihr egal ob man zu ihr betet oder nicht und genau aus diesem Grund würde sie sich kaum für lächerliche Tieropfer interessieren.

Und ich schrieb doch eben, dass Moshran nicht immer so war wie er heute ist. Früher hatte er Ehre und Mut. Heute ist er nur noch hinterhältig und mit Hass erfüllt.

Tieropfer sind nur Rituale die sich Menschen ausgedacht haben, weil sie denken damit die Götter zu besänftigen oder irgendwas damit zu vollbringen. Bei Moshran mögest du damit vielleicht etwas erreichen; aber jeder der Moshran folgt zerstört sich letzten Endes nur selbst.

Mairead
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

The following letter is devided in two parts. The first one is written very fast. To read the text is difficult. The writer was tired and had no sleep since days.

Excuse my break in this debate. I had a little accident and needed some time to arrive the castle again. But be sure, i used the time to think. In normal days i would believe this all here is a big faked rumor. It can not be true. But we live in a cruel world now, we are tired by the war and close our eyes....

I can not believe the happen, that the most people can not understand. I want to explain two points why:

The first:
3 days ago 5 people were at journey, to get the help of some faries in this war. They were successfull and got tons of healing potions with the worth of a whole small kingdom and some good weapons against our common enemies. I hope all goods are in the hands of the Town Guard now and are prepared and can be used..... But the next day 3 of those 5 people are traitors? That can not be right.

The second:
This all here happens when one of our enemy gave up and went back to his own world. I can not believe, that the new mootos of the world are:

"We need more enemies!" or "For what we need enemies? We have friends. Threat them!"

If that would be true i want to see them, who shout for the lich "Come Back, overtook the towns, so we have something to fight!"

The second part of the letter is written to an other time. The writer took a bath and had a long sleep

Something goes wrong here.
We have to make sure, that our common work does not get devided by our enemies. We have to stay together or our enemies destroy us piece for piece.

We get it, that one lich left! That is the begin of their end. But we still need to be strong, so we can beat the others: Drahken, Dravish and Ariges with his cursed kind, to use the deads and undeads against us.

The Grey Rose is no traitor. The order to the knights to change the behavior in matter of Chergas world never said, that the fights against the enemies get stopped.

We still stay around our castle to protect all who needs help, to prepare the weapons of all warriors, to organize the healing of the wounded, to fill the stomaches with food and to fight together with all against the plague of our common enemies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Der folgende Brief lässt zwei Abschnitte erkennen. Der erste ist in Hast und Eile geschrieben und dementsprechend schwer lesbar. Der Schreiber war hier erschöpft und schlief schon seit einigen Tagen nicht mehr:

Entschuldigt mein Fernbleiben an dieser Debatte. Es gab einen kleinen Unfall und es brauchte einige Zeit, bis ich wieder zum Schreiben in die Burg kam. Aber seid sicher, ich habe die Zeit zum nachdenken gut nutzen können.
Würden wir nicht im Krieg uns befinden, würde ich annehmen, das alles hier sei nur ein falsches Gerücht. Es könnte garnicht wahr sein. Aber wir leben in einer schlechten Zeit, wir alles sind der Kämpfe wegen müde und verschließen unseren Blick.

Ich kann es nicht fassen was hier geschieht, dass die meisten nicht verstehen wollen. Mit zwei Punkten möchte ich darstellen warum:

Erstens:
Drei Tage ist es her, da machten sich fünf Personen auf den Weg um Unterstützung durch die Feen für diesen Krieg zu bekommen. Sie waren erfolgreich und brachten Heiltränke im Wert eines ganzen kleinen Königreichs und einige Waffen mit. Ich hoffe sehr, die Waren sind mittlerweile in den Händen der Stadtwache, sind vorbereitet und für den Einsatz gegen die Feinde bereit... Aber einen tag später shcon sollen drei der fünf Personen Verräter sein? Das kann nicht stimmen....

Zweitens:
Dies alles geschieht im selben Moment wo sich einer unserer feinde entschließt aufzugeben und in seine eigene Welt zurückzukehren. Ich kann nicht glauben, dass dies so schlöecht sein soll und das Motto der Welt heute lautet:

"Wir brauchen mehr Feinde!" oder "Für was brauchen wir Feinde? Wir haben doch Freunde. Bekämpfen wir sie!"

Wenn dies denn wahr wäre, würde ich gerne denjenigen sehen, der nach dem Lich ruft "Komm zurück, übernimm unsere Städte, damit wir etwas zum kämpfen haben!"

Der zweite Abschnitt des Briefes wurde später verfasst. Der Schreiber nahm zuvor ein Bad und schlief einige Stunden ausgiebig in einem bequemen Bett.

Hier läuft etwas falsch.
Wir müssen sicher gehen, dass die unser gemeinsames Tun von unseren Feinden nicht in Stücke gerissen wird. Wir müssen zusammenstehen oder unsere Feinde werden uns auseinandernehmen, Stück für Stück.

Wir haben es geschafft, einer der Liche ist gegangen! Das ist der Beginn von ihrem Ende. Aber wir müssen weiter stark sein um auch die verbliebenen Feinde (Drahken, Dravish und den verfluchten Ariges mit seinem irren Handeln die Toten und Untoten gegen uns aufzubringen) zu zerschlagen.

Die Graue Rose hat euch nicht verraten. Die Anordnung gegenüber den Rittern in Bezug auf ein neues Verhalten in den Totenwelten Chergas besagte niemals, dass wir den gemeinsamen Kampf gegen unsere Feinde aufgeben werden.

Wir werden weiter bei unserer Burg stehen um jene zu beschützen die Hilfe brauchen, um die Waffen der Krieger vorzubereiten, um die Heilung der Verletzten zu organisieren, um die Bäuche mit Lebensmittel zu füllen und mit allen anderen gemeinsam gegen die Plage unserer Feinde zu kämpfen!

------------------
Lennier,
Earl of the Grey Rose
Last edited by Lennier on Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Post by Pendar »

I have now myself spoken to this Lich of "peace"...
So the word is true we are one enemy less, yet let us never forget the evil of this creature. That he would destroy our town and the lives of our people before coming to speak of peace. Let us never forget that the place he wishes protected is evil and cursed, the dark side of Chergas ways.
I shall accept no peace from this being I cannot believe this is the work of a goddess and I also cannot believe that a creature that kills innocents before seeking us out, has any goodness in it.

Basically i do not believe this peace at the same time I do not go into the crypt below the cemetery so I shall not break the peace. The cursed temple the mummies tomb is cursed land and we know the mummies envy our lives and would slay us if they could. It is a needed evil that there numbers are cut back, this does not change.
I will see to this lich in time i do not need the island to fight my personal war.

My promise was to see the town safe and returned to the people, we will have no safety until the rebels under Jacob are removed and Ariges is dead and gone.
So i remain at your side as a brother in battle my honor my privilege to stand shoulder to shoulder with the brave and true of Gobiath.
Yours
Pendar Fayed
Ariges Feringwood

Dann überlegt gut Xalliar , vielleicht wart es nicht ihr , vielleicht war es einer
eurer Freunde.
Skelette greifen nur dann an wenn sie Angegriffen werden , da könnt ihr provozieren
soviel ihr wollt! Sie werden nur auf Angriffe reagieren...

~~~nicht Gezeichnet~~~
Sir Giandor

Post by Sir Giandor »

You should search for the human rebels, they are your enemys. Not the lich.
And Pendar, I wont forget to but I can forgive.
So we should work together, caus we want the same thing. We want to know that the town is saved.

~Sir J.Giandor~
Pendar

Post by Pendar »

The town has just been taken over by Rigar an undead spirit who protects the rebels.
This is our peace with the undead he works for the master lich he claims.
Long live peace....
Pendar fayed

~~A note is pinned below~~~
Rhiannon,
I was present to the fact the offer of restoreing my wife to life clouded my mind is no excuse.
Fault is not yours,
Pendar
Last edited by Pendar on Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.Rhiannon.

Post by .Rhiannon. »

... This is all my fault, isn't it?

--Rhiannon
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Yes it is, but things can be fixed.

Aokan