proposals to blood skulls ironhammer - and ne other clans

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

sean

proposals to blood skulls ironhammer - and ne other clans

Post by sean »

shardon and tal rash r now my arch enemies i was gonna offer peace between me and shardon but he does not know how to quit tal rash is a fool and wont stop killing for logging on this is a last ditch effort b4 i have failed my best friends wishes and disband the mephisto empire plz allie or regiment with me if ur interested in what regimentation is email me or post ur email here i will get back also email me or post here if u want to allie with me

my email is
garfield67890@yahoo.com
Shardon

proposals to blood skulls ironhammer

Post by Shardon »

I simply think that thou shalt not learn an alliance would be a hasty thing.
Tal Rash

Post by Tal Rash »

Ok.. if you want it this way.

Bloodskulls hear me, help me destroy the Mephisto Empire! The empire of lies and deaths!
Gurok you can talk any time? Well, ive changed my mind now, join my side..

Sean you stand almost alone against now 2 guilds of warriors.
There you stand.. so helpless, and still tries to defend yourself.
Maybe you are a little brave.. nah a fool. A brave man would admit his defeat.
sean

Post by sean »

not hasty my friend smart if my empire cant win maybe me and many others can ur falling into tals traps agianst me he will turn u against me and when i am out of the way ur next it is a useless fight me and u when the real enemy is him right now
sean

Post by sean »

OOC errm first off tal ras gurok has not join ur murderous outlaw band of fools so go play with ur little toy cars and trucks and leave the wars to ppl who know how to stratigise
Leif

Post by Leif »

im acctually against evil...
but tal rash have saved my life...
so personaly, i dont want to join this fight, on either side...
but its all up to the ironhammer's beloved king, caranthir...
i would fight, if that is what our king wants...

as for now i only propose one thing...
tal rash... dont attack sean... and sean, leave tal rash alone...
if you fight... it might build up to a big war, wich will evolve every illarion inhabitant...
i dont want that...
noone does...
leave it be.. even though you might find it unfair...
dont be the first to fight...
sean

Post by sean »

leif b4 silentgun left me this empire he told me to do him 2favors
1 destroy all evil at all cost just never deal the first hit
and
2 find my g/f and tell her i love here
i plan  to do both but tal rash declared war on my empire and i will defend leif i do not wish for civilians to get involved but look out around u it is a time of war everywere be at in another virtual mud or in real life this is a war we have no control over but the war between me and rash can be stopped leif u and gurok have  similar points of view except gurok refuses to fight with either of us and u will fight be it ur king says so
Caranthir the great

Post by Caranthir the great »

No....

we wont join any of your useless wars.

this war is foolishness, and its 100% your fault that tal rash is after you...
i was there when you reapedly called him "damn elf".
if you think that its "having fun" , then pay the price of "having fun".
Tal Rash

Post by Tal Rash »

Sean you cant say that you fight the evil if your starting a war against the Knights of the Fellowship...
Gurok

Post by Gurok »

Sean-san, please do us all a favor and USE PERIODS WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH A SENTENCE.  ooc...ooc...ooc....sorry, but its really hard to understand what you are saying when it is all one big thought process.  Also, I shall not be in Trolls Bane for a few days, I am going out into the woods to think about all that has been going on lately, and what exactly I shall do about them.  Right now it looks as though I may have to join Tal Rash's side on this war.  So please, Sean-san, I do not want to attack you, but I may be required to by an allience I have made in the past.  So please do everyone a favor and appologize to Tal Rash.  I think Tal Rash would forgive you if you would just appoligize for what you have done, or maybe even what you have been blamed for but have not actually done.  So I think this is a good time for you to swollow your pride and save your life, instead of throwing it, and many others away for such a petty thing this.  This is not to say that I am decided on the matters at hand, but this seems to be the way I am leaning towards at the moment.  I shall give my final decision in three days, but hopefully you will have appoligized by then and I will not have to decide on which friend I must help, and which friend I must kill.  Please think this over Sean-san, and you to Tal Rash.  Farewell for now.
sean

Post by sean »

first off caranthenair or whatever the hell ur damn name is tal rash killed me for joking with one of his friends that is y i called him damn elf and everytime i said damn elf he killed me so i had a right to call him damn elf
second gurok i dont fell like perfectly puncating my god damn sentences.............................................................hows that...................................
there theres my peroids for the week
Shardon

Post by Shardon »

sean-san I strongly suggest that you apologize to Tal Rash don't you want to end this?
sean

Post by sean »

i do not apologise when i am not wrong and tal rash has to learn this is a game with rules and so if my guilds sees him casting in town they will call all of the guildmembers on to attack
and second shardon plz stay out of this war with tal rash i dont want more ppl dieing then needed and gurok tal rash dissed u and ur guild y do u want me to apologise to a rule breaking liening lunitic they just b/c we r enemies attacks me everytime i log on back to shardon which brings me to another point shardon plz ur a very honorable guild but dont make this harder on the rest of us ok?
Leif

Post by Leif »

you have no honor...
you misspronounced my dear kings name on purpose...
this is not very fortunate
Caranthir the great

Caranthenair? Lol. fine.... seaznznznznznnnnghjfjg-san ....

seaznznznznznnnnghjfjg-san ....when someone attacks you everytime you call him "damn elf" , dont you see that its good time to stop maybe?

you are alone with this war of yours , seaznznznznznnnnghjfjg-san.
Sirius

Post by Sirius »

Well but i can understand him.
At the moment looks like that all are against him  and i think its not a good feeling.
and what i have seen untill now, its not good  and unfair, cuze to make it how it at moment is you need more than one person. Exactly you need a minimum from two.
Maybei ts not honorlike what he has sayed  but he has honor enough to stand alone his man in the fight.
I´m not his friend, well i know him not i must say   *smiles* but i have respect to everyone.

GL treason

Post by GL treason »

it seems to me that all of u are trieng to find a reason to hate sean or at least "be against him"..
(example: leif..... the thing u made up bout caranthirs name has no sense)

u all are not trieng to avoid war u r all actually trieng to start a damn war! why?
theres no sense in "war".
if it comes to war i really dont know on which side i should stand. i guess i will provide my healing to all those who need it, although i wouldnt heal tal rash or his band. i already tasted their "religions" and i didnt like it. all those that help moshrans riders will not be seen as allies any longer from my point of view.
Caranthir the great

the ironhammer is neutral....(as usually)
but were you there when this happened , treason?

treason , if i would call you several times "damn human" , how would you react?
and if you would ask me to stop , but i'd still call you "damn human"...
what would you do next?
kill me? what a suprise..

i will act Neutral to him ,as long as he wont attack/insult/ect. me , my friends , ironhammer guild , our gods.
sean

Post by sean »

leif oh wait i mean leave thats purpose treason i think ur very honorable sirus ur not bad caran oops ummm leader of iron hammer as long as u dont join sides with tal rash i am happy
but i only called him damn elf after he killed me 10times i called him damn elf b4 that only once b4 he killed me every time is aid damn elf he killed me and this was after i was joking with his friend he killed me so i said damn elf so ke killed me so i said damn elf so he killed me etc etc...
now he just kills me with no damn elf needed
Shardon

Post by Shardon »

that is because you are at war! and also remember when i killed you you went to cross and threatened me and i destroyed you? its like that.
Leif

Post by Leif »

aye... tal rash SHOULD be able to take that with good humour...
this is a very complicated issue, this...
tal rash, admit you overreacted and sean... admit that yo shouldnt insult people...
cause its both's fault even though its nobody's fault ( hehe zen buddhism)
sean

Post by sean »

well shardon i belive i killed u 3times after that now did i not?
Shardon

Post by Shardon »

actually you killed me before that when i was weak after that when I was powerful I destroyed you then you went to the cross threatened me and I destroyed you.

(Edited by Shardon at 12:46 am on Oct. 6, 2001)
sean

Post by sean »

actually u never killed me after i threatend u ur freak show friends did
Shardon

Post by Shardon »

I did after i trained later i found you and killed you you went to the cross and you threatened me and i killed you again.
Tal Rash

Post by Tal Rash »

I dont got time or motivation to defend my self against seans thousands of insults and lies.
So I just stop listening to them now.
Sean I will kill you if I see you, and it is not because you "log in" its because we are in war.

Ooc: You claim to be a us sergeant or something right? You cant even speak english and you dont know what a war is.. so I doubt it.
sean

Post by sean »

ooc@ tal rash LT fool LT i wont be a seargent for a wile
b/c i dont speak english very well WHO THE HELL CARES?
u ever thought i speak another language as my native tongue damn ur not very smart r u?
Shardon

Post by Shardon »

sean-san soon you are going to have many people on your case. Why don't you stop being a fool for once?
sean

Post by sean »

first of all i would like to make a oint to tal rash if the president of the united states went to aphganistan would he be killed cuase they dont like him oh ya and tal i found out how big ur guild is i dont think 4 members can do much against me now can they? and shardon  i am not acting like a fool i am acting like a person and i dont care who dont like it at least i got friends who do .