... - ...

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

WolfSociety

... - ...

Post by WolfSociety »

Corrin

Post by Corrin »

please dont make a post just to write ...
Damien

Post by Damien »

MOO.
Corrin

Post by Corrin »

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! just had to follow your example.
shona abrios

Post by shona abrios »

hmmm ... you don't say. Maybe this person is just trying to say that the guild, though we haven't heard from it in a long time, is still around? being formed slowly maybe? i dunno maybe i am just reading too far into ... lol
Damien

Post by Damien »

I never heard much about actions from the Wolf Society either.
WolfSociety

Post by WolfSociety »

* A hooded figure moves silently in the dark leaning on his staff heavily. ÊStopping at the shop to see how the earlier message had been taken. ÊDisgust ran though the hooded figure’s thoughts as yet again the others replies were of no consequence to the topic at hand.*

It is always interesting to see how far off topic a single post I make can go. ÊThat is twice now that I posted and the topic of conversation has went wildly astray. ÊI do not know how you did it but you guessed correctly Shona. ÊI was just letting people know that the guild has been active for the last three months. ÊWe may not be a visible influence upon Troll’s Bane now but our influence is still there. ÊAs of yet we have not opened our doors to the general masses for petitioning to become members and this has been for a purpose. ÊThis post has been to just let others know that the society is still alive.

* Wandering off into the forest the hooded figure went about its business.*

(Edited by WolfSociety at 8:01 pm on Sep. 14, 2001)
Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

There was a topic this thread could go off from?
Perhaps you should have noted that, so someone who wanted to answer knew there was one...