Can't Connect

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Mempriclus

Can't Connect

Post by Mempriclus »

When I try to log in to illarion, the screen goes blank and I get the standard WSAETIMEOUT and Can't connect messages that accompany the server not being online, the only catch is, the server IS online.

So I considered my wireless connection might be giving me problems again, but as you can clearly see from my ability to write this message, that, also is working, though at a low signal strength.

Im running a 1.8Ghz Pentium, 256 Ram, with a T2 internet routed through a wireless hub.

Apart from my wireless mis-behaving, is there anything else I should consider?
Saradomin_Meranwyn

Post by Saradomin_Meranwyn »

Try redownloading.
Mempriclus

Post by Mempriclus »

I've redownloaded onto a seperate machine that is running through the same wireless hub. This has the same problem. The second machine however is running at a full 50% signal strength and also has no problems connecting to this internet site.

The only thing that has changed since last time I played on this computer was that I played from my fathers house last night. I don't see how this would effect the performance but its the only thing I can think of.
Alkuurg

Post by Alkuurg »

This has started happening with me aswell, if you keep trying to log on tho it should connect.