Varshikar

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Varshikar

Post by Varshikar »

Through various rumours the fine upon Stephens head is official. If he wishes to discuss this, he is allowed to meet with one of the land as allways.

Ari§teaus
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

any harm comes ter Stephen and yoos will find me as enemy and nut ally or worrior. My citizenship is ended and fer now me will still fight fer da people of Varshikar when me feel is right, cannot call on me and tell me wen ter fight ne more, mes citizenship be over.

GAbON
Fif Knight of Kallahorn
Worrior of da innocents
Holder of Gerards head
Varshikar

Post by Varshikar »

Gabon has removed his citizenship, The lord wish's to speak to him.
Varshikar

Post by Varshikar »

Culandria is under the safety of the north. If any attempt is made upon her or the one under her protection's life within Varshikar, then the land shall go thier aid.

Ari§teaus
Lord of Varshikar
Varshikar

Post by Varshikar »

Xantor of silverbrand
Is in debt to the land, for reasons known to the Ambassador

Lord Athian Corulus, Hand and Ambassador of the Northen Lands of Varshikar

Chak' Ysshirr

Post by Chak' Ysshirr »

I am back from the Deep.
The Dry Lands have changed... I need to know if my services are still needed at Varshikar. If not, I will leave after speaking with Lady Mary.

I still owe you a second chance on a axe duel, Aristeaus.

Your old friend,

Chak' Ysshirr.
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Chak

Allways you are welcome.. We have much to speak of old friend. Much indeed

Ari§teaus
Llama

Post by Llama »

I wish to know why I am listed as having a bill of 20 000 coins to Varshikar, where i have never set foot in

Selisidour

((OOC: there is a letter in the RPG forum))
Ceigan Ibatha
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Ceigan Ibatha »

Greetings Kingdom of Varshikar! In just about a day I shall travel up to Varshikar with some marvelous overdue presents! I do hope to see many of you soon! Upon arrival I have some delectable treats Lord Aristeaus will no doubt enjoy.

Sincerely,
~Ceigan Zain Ibatha
Master Tree Remover
Teacher of Tree Removing
Follower of the Prancing Magenta Troll of Madness
Leader of the Esteemed Followers of the Prancing Magenta Troll of Madness Group
High Priest of the Prancing Magenta Troll of Madness
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Ceigan

I look forward to your visit as allways.

Aristeaus
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

No we don't want extra socks!!!!!
Ceigan Ibatha
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Ceigan Ibatha »

I have just arrived safe and sound! I'll be around enjoying the scenery for a bit. Poke me a few times and I'll wake up if I'm sleeping! ((PM Me ;) )) Hopefully seeing many of you soon!

~Ceigan Zain Ibatha
Master Tree Remover
Teacher of Tree Removing
Follower of the Prancing Magenta Troll of Madness
Leader of the Esteemed Followers of the Prancing Magenta Troll of Madness Group
High Priest of the Prancing Magenta Troll of Madness
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Post by Jeremy Gems Willowbrook »

Any Carpenter or Lumberjack found removing Varshikari trees without replacement will be held accountable and punished to the full extent of the law.

These trees provide much needed food for our people where food is quite scarce.
Any citizens witnessing the wanton destruction of our trees should report the matter with all haste.

Jeremy Willowbrook
Acting Forester to Varshikar
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Yes, Jeremy will smite you with his adorableness.

F
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Indeed. Good of you to remember the name of my favourite Battle Staff too.
Though I was thinking more of setting the old Grain Monster on them. If only we could find him. But that, as they say, is another tail.....

Jeremy
Player

Post by Player »

Following a teleporter out of curiosity leads Slasthulphus once again into Varshikar. Passing by one of walls of the sturdy yet small constructions Slasthulphus notices many postings. Stopping a giggle after reading Fooser and Jeremy's exchange, he looks back and forth to see if anyone's looking and writes:

I've heard it before that there is very little that is edible in the North, save a few fruits. Shame on me for having done nothing in the past. Should any Northerner need food in the future, they may come to me. I always have more than I could possibley eat.

I desire no payment, especially not in coin. I would, however, accept donations of bowls and plates so I can continue to provide food in the future.

Yours,
Slasthulphus

Finishing his writing, Slasthulphus pulls his cloak over his head and walks silently out of Varshikar and into the deserts. It would be a long trip home.
Athian

Post by Athian »

i wouldn't worry about us up north to much, as you said its hard to get much anything aside from fruit tree's growing up north, however with alittle hard work and alittle luck i'm sure we could find spot enough for a small field if we needed it, as to the colder parts of the year, i'm sure most remembered to stock up on food stuffs while they travel to the various towns, though cold for Varshikar is probably still a bit warm by other standards.

Athian Corulas
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Varshikar

In the times of late, I have spent my days within the walls of Varshikar, thinking planning. But I have not been doing my requirements to the land and its people, and to those who are close to me. Someone needs myself more than this land ever has, and if I were not to do what I do, I would no longer be the man who walked into and took this land, but a shell to what I was meant to be.

So I announce to one and all my departure from these lands to embark on a journey, to which its end I can not tell, or predict. I hope I am not judged to harshly for abandoning those within Varshikar at this time, but there is no choice, not within my heart.

I shall leave my brother the lands which I once held, while I am departed from this isle.

Athian Corulos

To take my brothers place as ambassador within the land shall be the respected and known,

Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

And through my advisory I would have Fooser appointed a place of responsibility within the lands to the mans and Athians choosing.

Farewell friends, wish me luck, maybe I shall return one day when this matter once more lays settled.

Aristeaus
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Attention All Varshikari,
An unknown ship stands in the bay. The occupants intentions are unknown. They ignore all hails. All citizens should remain vigilant and remain near the town. Do not approach these men until contact has been established. Until then we will watch them and prepare our defences.

Jeremy Willowbrook
Ambassador of Varshikar
Head of The Varshikar Magery Academy
Bran Cathal

Post by Bran Cathal »

Varshikari,
Although unknowen to you as I am to many I would offer my help if these strangers prove to be unfamilar with the laws of hospitality. After all a man does not make a name for himself sat under a tree. More over I hear talk of some or other tax for walking northern land. I myself dont hold with taxes but instead fair trade perhaps my hammer may be of some worth to you.
So stands the offer in honestly spoken.
Bran Cathal
Sylathen

Post by Sylathen »

A falcon carries two notes, one to Jeremy's house hold and one to Athian's house hold. after Delivering he turns around and heads back towards Trollsbane
Athian

Post by Athian »

Don't speak on the policy of the land if you don't undertsand the reasoning behind it, everytime someone does it just makes me feel less like receeding the taxation, which i also admit wasn't a wonderful idea. however what you don't seem to understand and what everyone seems to be forgetting is that Varshikar and it's inhabitants not only live in the north but guard over old castle northrot, while many of you may have forgotten, there is no doubt in the minds of the people that reside there that ancient and powerful magic still lingers somewhere beneath that castle and to disturb such things will bring diaster as it has in the past. the tax was set up as i retardant to ulawful intrusions to our homes as well as the castle, and while i peronsally was against the idea of a tax it was not my decision to make. however in the coming days and after speaking with a few of our inhabitants we'll see what becomes of the tax.
As to our visitors we have no problem with helping them, but when you land on anothers shores you rightly intorduce yourself and don't starting building any structures without noticfication. as Jeremy said contact is needed thusly i will be seeing to the matter of our visitors personally come the next morn. we'll see what comes of things then

Athian Corulas
Steward of Varshikar
Bran Cathal

Post by Bran Cathal »

You mistake my intention steward I care not for your policy one way or another. Allow me to simplify as i have walked your lands i would lend my hammer if your visitors proved less than friendly. Beyond that you have my name as signed I shant shrink if you feel my occasional wandering in the north brings us to business.
Bran Cathal
Varshikar

Post by Varshikar »

the dwarf Rothgaril is free to travel the northern territory as he pleases, so long as he remains in practise of the rules to the land.
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

((The following are posted in both Trolls Bane and Varshikar))

Following recent Incidents in Varshikar I issue the following notices.

A man calling himself Konum and described as ((8402..)) Believed to be Kyrie De Combs - a lackey of Dravish is wanted in relation to the mugging of Marie Tolong. 20 coppers, a gold ring and crown were stolen.

The Dwarf Gishmel is banned from entering the lands of Varshikar until further notice pending investigation of recent incidents within Varshikar.
Any persons involved in or witness to incidents in and around Varshikar involving Gishmel are asked to send a statement to myself or Athian.
I believe Gishmel is unable to read. Would one of his many friends please inform him of the content of this notice, Varshikars tax law and Varshikars borders. Thank you.

Signed and sealed
Jeremy Willowbrook
Varshikari Ambassador
Varshikar

Post by Varshikar »

it seems some changes have been made
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

--~--~-~--~~*scribble*

F
Last edited by Fooser on Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Athian

Post by Athian »

a message left appear to have been ripped raggedly from the wall
Last edited by Athian on Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Varshikar

Post by Varshikar »

it seems the main parchment has been returned to it's original form
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

9,432 copper coins
171 gold coins

F