To those who ply the weave.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Nalzaxx

To those who ply the weave.

Post by Nalzaxx »

The writing on this parchment is done in fine black ink with smooth and well formed handwriting. However the pressing is somewhat uneaven giving some words a heavier fill. There hangs about this parchment a rancid odour and an unmistakable aura of eclipse. Though the words are inscribed with insightful potency and express an aggrandized perception of the occult.

I address this letter, to all practitioners of the occultic arts. Whether mage, wizard, sorceror or other and to all gender and race.

I shall firstly, take the oppertunity to introduce myself. I am the one known as Nalzaxx, the Sorceror, the Blasphemer, the Cursed. Though I must also express, in pre-empt of those lighter casters, that this is not due to nefarious hexings nor malignant disposition.

I am a magus neoteric to your lands, and as such I would, tentatively beseech the habituated adepts to correspond me, so that I may settle to this island as an integral part of the spellbinding community. Conjointly forging affiliations with (hopefully) the entire thaumaturgic community that perhaps, with time and toil, will develop into a unified endeavor into the research and practice of all magical disciplines.

I do now request either your correspondance via this board, or by way of personal letter if you do so practice any of the aforementioned arts. Therby I shall send further details of myself and my intentions.

Yours respectfully,
Nalzaxx the Sorceror.
Damien

Post by Damien »

With time comes, what time brings. So we shall meet, but at the right time - time itself will reveal.
May the five guard your steps with care.
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Post by Jeremy Gems Willowbrook »

Nalzaxx.....would you be the same one who claimed knowledge of Drahken and his altar? One who curries favour with the Dark Lords? One who expressed a wish to join the ranks of the undead?
If so you could find the acceptance of any community on this Isle hard to gain.

Jeremy
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

This next note is written with the same atmosphere hanging upon it, though one gains a sense of restraint within the words and tone.

Let me tell you Jeremy, that I am not a simple man.

I claimed the knowledge that any learned in these arcane arts would posess.

I ally no favour with the dark lords, and would request you do not slander my name as such.

My intentions I would kindly ask you not to display, though I have nothing to hide from them, I consider it insulting, and a breach of my privacy.
Though, considering you feel contempt to do so regardless, I shall explain myself, as far as I am able.

You need know only, that I have forsaken the gods, in as much as they have forsaken me. I shall emphatically refuse to list the reasons, as they are of no concern of yours. We all have our secrets, and we have all made mistakes. However, this does mean, that upon my death, I shall be sentenced to an eternal void of anguish and torment. I shall not insult your intelligence by explaining why I do not wish to die. Therefore, untill I can avert this deplorable destiny. I wish to remain upon this plain of existance. In the abscence of being offered imortality, undeath is the most appropriate alternative.

These are selfish motives indeed, though they are not evil.

I implore you to not take this point as my only motive, as I have stated, I am not a simple man.

I hope this early tension I perceive between us, is nothing more than a temporary aberration, and that it does not mar any future relations.

Yours Respectfully,

Nalzaxx the Sorceror
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

Another note is placed below the previous, though this one appears to be addressed to all persons

I thank those of you from whom I have received correspondance, though it seems fewer have responded that I expect.

No matter, I am sure it shall transpire that I meet more of you during my days within the town.

You appear to be entangled with despair these passing weeks, and therefore I tend to assume you have little time for mages such as me. However, I would kindly ask you still contact me, a group of educated peoples working together forms a formidable force that can overcome much strife.

Nalzaxx the Sorceror