Abschied/Farewell

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

John Irenicus

Abschied/Farewell

Post by John Irenicus »

Auf Grund der Tatsache, dass ich viel weniger Zeit für Illarion habe als früher und nur noch schwer sagen kann, wann ich wirklich zu festen Terminen erscheinen kann und wann nicht, habe ich mich entschlossen, es ganz zu lassen.

Ich bedanke mich bei allen, die mich kennen, für das viele tolle RP, besonders bei

Gwynnether, dafür, dass sie John so eine tolle Frau gewesen ist, auch wenn sie ihn mit ihren zuweilen tollkühnen Aktionen fast in den Wahnsinn getrieben hat.

Lennier, dafür, dass er zusammen mit mir und den anderen Gründungsvätern viel Arbeit in das Triumvirat gesteckt hat, was ja leider nun nicht mehr existiert.
Außerdem hat es immer Spaß gemacht, mit ihm zu spielen.

Pendar, dafür, dass er Johns Nachfolger werden sollte, was ja auch passiert ist, er aber leider von Caitlin etwas verweichlicht wurde. :P Bleib blutdurstig.

Hagen, der wie ich finde einer der best gespielten Charaktere hier gewesen ist und viele Stunden in Illarion zum Leben erweckt hat und wirklich spannend gemacht hat.

Fooser, der immer Johns wahre Liebe gewesen ist.

edit: Ich habe Galim vergessen. :? Er ist ein sehr guter Rollenspieler und ist eine der ersten Personen gewesen, die ich getroffen habe. Ich habe viel von ihm gelernt. Außerdem mag ich seine Art zu sagen, was er denkt und wie strikt er seine Rollen ausspielt.

Könnte noch viel schreiben und habe sicherlich auch wen vergessen, aber das ist nicht böse gemeint.

Ich wünsche der Community jedenfalls noch viel Spaß beim RP und dass sie lange weiter existieren möge.

MfG

Po John/Julius/Gwihen

---

Due to the fact that I have plenty less time left for Illarion than before and that I can never tell whether I am able to come to set dates or not I decided to quit.

Ich want to thank all the people who know me for the lot of great RP, especially

Gwynnether, for being a great wife for John, also if she often nearly managed to make him go insane because of her temerarious actions.

Lennier, for working so much with me and the other founders of the Triumvirate, which is not existing any more, sadly. Furthermore it has been always fun to play with him.

Pendar, for being Johns successor, also of he was effeted by Caitlin a little. :P Stay bloodthirsty.

Hagen, who was one of the best played charakters in the game and for making many hours in Illarion exciting and come to life.

Fooser, who has always been Johns only real love.

edit: I missed Galim. :? Of course, he is a great rp'er and was one of the first persons I met. I learned a lot from him. I also like his way to say what he thinks and his ability to play his role in a strict and good way.

I could add a lot and I surely forgot someone, which is not ment evil.

I wish the community much fun RP'ing by all means and that it will last long.

Sincerely yours

Po John/Julius/Gwihen
Last edited by John Irenicus on Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Post by Pendar »

I will of course be sorry to see you go, it is always sad to see a great role player leave the game. I hope the fact you are so busy at the moment means your busy with a lot of other great things, may they bring you nothing but the best.
I hope in time when life is a little quieter you will think of popping in again or perhaps returning :).
Thank you also for some awesome RP it has been a pleasure playing this game with you and Pendar will always speak of you as a formative influence on his character.
All the best
Brian
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Although I may not have spent a lot of time with your characters, the time I did I enjoyed. Have fun and best of luck.

PO Cliu
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Bye John!

I had some great times RPing with you, sorry to see you go :cry:
Silent Tear

Post by Silent Tear »

Bye Bye Johny Boi!!! :cry:
AlaineMilan

Post by AlaineMilan »

bye bye john. I hope you will have more time soon and come back then. EVERYONE comes back ;)
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

AlaineMilan wrote:bye bye john. I hope you will have more time soon and come back then. EVERYONE comes back ;)
Not entirely true.

Anyhow, buh byes John. Send me a PM about Greenbriar thingie? I would like some info on that too. :D Apart from that, I am just an MSN window away, and you know it.

Erik
thedarkdot

Post by thedarkdot »

bye

i hope you come back in a while to check how the game has progressed
and you will then have more time to play again
Last edited by thedarkdot on Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

I will miss you and your various conspiracy theories, Andre. We arrived around the same time and now we're leaving around the same time.

...maybe we'll return around the same town. Anyway, fond regards.
Markous

Post by Markous »

I always likes Jhon better then John :P

Just kidding, come back soon, Andre
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

And with that, the ending of an era.

Goodbye, Andre. You will be missed.

-Mitch
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Noooooo

Bye :cry:
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

And we lose yet another of the greats. It was fabulous having you around to meet and learn from. Whatever you do and wherever you go I'm sure you'll do really well. You'll be missed, don't forget to pop in the forums from time to time and let us know how you're doing.

Jaime
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Bye John, I hope you still have a pert behind ;)
Josefine da Vince

Post by Josefine da Vince »

Bye Andre, ich hoffe das dir irgendwann, wenn du wieder mehr Zeit hast, Illarion wieder in den Sinn kommt und du wieder kommst :) Ich hab es immer genossen mit dir zu spielen, auch wenn es leider viel zu wenig gab.

Lisa
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Sollange wie auch du schon dabei bist, glaub ich nicht, dass der Abschied auf ewig sein wird. Vor allem nicht bei der Begründung, keine Zeit zu haben. Irgendwann ändert sich das auch wieder. :wink:

Also bis bald Andre, bis die Zeiten wieder besser sind und wir uns hier hoffentlich wiedersehen!

Henry

Ps: Gah! Bei all den Abschiedsthreads bekomm ich noch irgendwann das Gefühl, hier als einsamer alter Eremit zu enden :cry:
Belegi

Post by Belegi »

They all come back.

Danke für das konstante spitzen RP, dass du über die Jahre geliefert hast!
Sun Long

Post by Sun Long »

Lennier wrote: Ps: Gah! Bei all den Abschiedsthreads bekomm ich noch irgendwann das Gefühl, hier als einsamer alter Eremit zu enden :cry:
Nee nee... mich wirst nicht los :lol: :wink:
Jakuta

Post by Jakuta »

Wünsch dir alles erdenklich gute , mal sehen ob du länger durchhältst als ich ;)

(( Dival ))
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Auch die Besten Wünsche von mir, und wie Belegi schon sagte...sie kommen alle wieder. So hoffendlich auch du.

Martin