how do i mmake a character

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

sammy001

how do i mmake a character

Post by sammy001 »

where do i go to make a character
Irania

Post by Irania »

There is a rather average sized 'JOIN NOW' button on the main page. Use it.
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

Here is where you go for creating a game account (different from server account). Follow the directions. Its rather simple, and as Irania says, the button is large. You really can't miss it. ^^
sammy001

duh

Post by sammy001 »

i already made an account but i see no join now button or caracter create button
Irania

Post by Irania »

Look harder.
sammy001

It isnt there

Post by sammy001 »

is it the place where there is also the story to write?
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

Bingo. You have to finish the application by finishing the story before you can create a character. Its part of the acceptance process. If your account is accepted you can make chars, if not then tough luck.
sammy001

now what

Post by sammy001 »

I wrote the story now do i wait?
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

Yes, you have to wait until the GMs read your story to decide if you are fit for the community. Whilst you wait peruse the Newbie forum, if you have any questions make use of the Search function at the top right corner of the page before you go posting away. Some people can be easily irritated and the last thing you want on your first day is for everyone to hate you because you posted something 100 other people posted already. Read the main page, check out Moonsilver in the links section, don't forget to read Ultimate Illarion (the best fansite ever created ;]) for tips and such. Good luck on your account acceptance and just read the website. You should be fine.
sammy001

I made a good story exxept the first part of it

Post by sammy001 »

the story i made was pretty good
sammy001

GOD IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD!

Post by sammy001 »

IT WAS HARD TO THINK UP THAT STORY AND THEY REGECTED IT!Now what?
sammy001

man im sobbing

Post by sammy001 »

omg i cant believe they rejected it,now im gonna have to start crying
Ceigan Ibatha
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Ceigan Ibatha »

Calm down first of all ^ ^. I believe you can send in another application, so you have a second chance. Keep trying.
Delakaniam
Location: We have to believe in free will. We have no choice.

Post by Delakaniam »

It depends on your opinion of what was good enough. It depends on whether you fulfilled the questions asked, and didn't go off on a bit of a tangent. It depends on whether you truly displayed an ability to roleplay and produce creative roleplay spontaneously in a randomized roleplay situation. That's the important thing. You may have written a long story, but as mentioned innumerable times on these forums, it's quality over quantity.

And another thing. Don't double post if you can help it. (We do have an edit button that can be found in the upper right-hand corner of all of your own posts.) Worse than double-posting, please don't triple post.
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

Don't cry, you get a second chance. Think of this when you're writing a story. This is a roleplaying game, it is not a hack and slash game. We use proper grammar and punctuation and language skills. No OMG and pwn and sry or wtf is allowed. We focus on ROLEPLAY. The ability and only way to RP with others is conveyed through emotes, if you can't spell people can not understand you. There is no talking out of character either. Look around the site again. All the things you need to know are there, just look before you answer the story again for you only get one more chance. If you have come here to gain skill and be the best then you can just turn around and head back out the way you came. This isn't a game about being number one at any skill, its about interacting with other characters. Now, think about the story you wrote again. Is it as good as you thought it was?
Llama

Post by Llama »

Things to do:

Go to www.moonsilver.de and learn about the races first...

then try reading this:

http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 78&start=0

then write it again...
sammy001

yawn

Post by sammy001 »

- Deleted by Arien Edhel -

No spam at this board.
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

Sammy. It would probably help if you had requested an English language story. Make a new account with a different e-mail addy for your own sake and try again, that way, the end to your story will at least make sense.