A few Questions

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Llama

A few Questions

Post by Llama »

1.) Can you learn to speak a new language? ie has it been implemented yet?

2.) Is there a way to leave sagrificies to the gods?? at the alters? and do you get anything or is this stricktly RP?

3.) The items you can create, does the amount avalible increase with skill? Can a craftsman make EVERYTHING connected to that craft?
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

1.) Not yet, as far as I know.

2.) There are many ways, depends on the God and some other things. ;) Strictly RP so far, but I may be behind.

3.) The variety of items you can craft becomes wider if you mean that with "amount available". If you mean that you'd produce more out of the same amount of resources with more skill... I don't know, a dev or GM would have to answer that, I think. :? I honestly haven't really made it far with any skills to tell if they make a significant difference in the quantity of crafting production.
niarebit

Trading

Post by niarebit »

When ever i try to trade with an npc, i hold shift then left click and the response is always "dont touch me" what am i doing wrong?
Devrah Liioness

Post by Devrah Liioness »

Just talk to them, walk up to one and type help if you're stuck
Llama

Post by Llama »

To Nairbat:: there is another thread in this area with all the info. you need...

3.) What i had meant was:: when you craft something , you get a menu with items::: if u cant produce them, when you click on the item, the sub menu is empty [assuming].... does the amount of items present change?