Stuck please help

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Terook Telcove

Stuck please help

Post by Terook Telcove »

I went into the building that is far to the west past greenbriar, went up the stairs and there is no way to get down them, please fix
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

You're free and I've moved you back to town. Careful now, and be sure to post this bug on flyspray.
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

Where were you ?
There is nothing west of Greenbrair, beside the limitless emptieness of not mapped virtual space.

Please try to tell me where you went, so I can take a look at it.
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

I think he meant to the east, the monastery if I'm not mistaken. I moved the player into town anyway.
Orophin

Stuck

Post by Orophin »

I do believe there is a house West of Greenbriar (or anyway starting at the harbor west, somewhere below the riverline).

I only joined recently and I had the same problem. When going to the second floor the stairs back disappear. I had to use the !gm command to be rescued.(it pays to read the forum sometimes :p)
Then a GM showed me another location (which resembled like a normal floor) and that seemed to be a trigger for stairs down. It was located in the middle of the romm instead of the lower left. (The GM wasn't very talkative either, but thx whoever it was).

Greetz,
Orophin

EDIT: Posted this on Firespray
Terook Telcove

Post by Terook Telcove »

Keikan, You go past Greenbriar, and to the edge of the map away from trollsbane, and then you find a building, ((It looked actually like the building that used to be used for the grey rose, next to the old shrine))
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

I am not entirely sure where this buliding might be.
The Monastry has no second floor, so this can't be it.

Maybe we have problems in defining what "west" is.
West, for me, is the left side of your screen, going past Greenbriar in this direction will directly lead you to the corner of the map.

A screenshot may help me a bit more. Could you take one ?
Orophin

Post by Orophin »

As soon as the server is back online, I will try and find this building. (If someone doesn't beat me to it :))

Greetz,
Orophin
Yakin

Post by Yakin »

The Server is back again
Orophin

Post by Orophin »

YEs I noticed right after posting it.

Ok we made a mistake in our description: If you go WESt from the Main village (Trollsbane?) . Then continue west until you see a river. You follwo the river downwards and when it curves you go back up. After a while going up, you'll find it.

so technically it's North of Greenbriar.

Screenshots can be found here:
http://members.lycos.nl/glengine/Illari ... crash1.JPG
http://members.lycos.nl/glengine/Illari ... crash2.JPG

Greetz,
Orophin

ANY Idea how to correct this information on Flyspray? I entered it incorrectly there too.
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

Thanks for the screenshots. Now I know what building you two mean.
I'll correct this with a bunch of other mistakes as soon as possible.