Bloodskull Clan

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Byron

Uggg

Post by Byron »

Look, they are going to tear off your tounge for lieing to them.
Last edited by Byron on Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grutok Corad

Post by Grutok Corad »

who dis bof of yubs and hows second ones know who first ones is if it even is???

GRU
Grutok Corad

Post by Grutok Corad »

Broders meeting needed todays...wes need talks bout many tings all ranked skulls needed be der all worriors need show up tos but more important leaders comes... wes need talks bout threat of des Wolf and bout da Trollbane... all needs come... (( the meeting will be at 20 GMT))

GRU
Last edited by Grutok Corad on Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaja Wolfagen

Post by Kaja Wolfagen »

Grutok

Meeting be needed, but i cant make this day, many things i must attend to. Much i have to see.

Kaja Wolfagen
Uzgâ

Post by Uzgâ »

An note in orcisch Runes:

Uzgâ, mate of Grutok, daughter of the northern Spearcave-orcs will be there!

Grutok Corad

Post by Grutok Corad »

Dis remindin' MEETING VERY SOONS ALL BUT KAJA NEEDS BE DER if cant comes leave message on da walls.

GRU
Grutok Corad

Post by Grutok Corad »

meeting goes well cept for nub chiefy was der me needes talks wif yub chiefy
send dove in has time to tell me where meets...

New orc is in our clan: Corelon Isickle: he come from wolfs but me wuddnt tease him cause he beats face in. Chiefy if can add him to da skulls ranks

Gru
veralion

Post by veralion »

Mes nubba able comes today... much works to does as well...
Leaves me message n' cave 'bout tings need speaks ob.
Mes will says who be Skull or nubba. Mes will also needs speak wif red skulls on dat matta'.
Farebaa,

Veralion
Uzgâ

Post by Uzgâ »

There's an notice added in orcish runes:

Hur Corelon groscha warrior of the groscha tribe!

There are more weaklings in town, when Uzgâ was under the name Kruta in town to buy arrows, she saw an orc, who meant, that Uzgâ couldn't call him orcbrother...He's like glob oomies! The Glob has niks armor, wears oomie things and speaks like this globs! ((55...))
Attention when yub are talking to him! He could betray yub to oomies!

Last edited by Uzgâ on Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Copies the orc runes, and begins to write a letter to Kaja.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Dear Uzgâ,

My dear friend Kaja Wolfagen has translated the message. I would insist on you not talking about me like that. Remind of this next time you see this. And I do think Kaja does not like you talking about a friend of his like this.

~Misjbar Mehialho~
Uzgâ

Post by Uzgâ »

In orcish runes:

Hur brothers and sisters!
Who can translate this meetskin-writings?

Byron

Post by Byron »

Attention Bloodskulls!

I humbly request you stop stopping me on the streets reminding me I am a "Floower Ork." I have realized this ages ago and your attempted insults and disgrace messages are not harming me mentally, physically, or in any other manner.
In otherwords, you are not proving anything by harassing me, so stop.

The message is signed very nicely, in legible lettering
Byron, the one and only
GorgeBloodstench

Post by GorgeBloodstench »

Yoo die byron.
Cain Freemont

Post by Cain Freemont »

I am glad one of the clans has taken action in this stalemate hostility between Trollsbane and the Bloodskulls. Perhaps a negociation of peace can be arranged? I would be willing to meet with he who heads this march through the town to discuss these matters, provided certain conditions are met...

Yours,
Cain Sebastian Freemont
An elf who allies himself with initiative.
Dominik Windslasher ~

Post by Dominik Windslasher ~ »

I'd like to ask for you, skulls, to check your SKULLSBANE sign again.

~
signed with a mere cut made by a small blade
Galim

Post by Galim »

Orcs, you made Silverbrand to your enemy, now our axes will teach you fear and pain!

Galim
Byron

Post by Byron »

Dominik Windslasher ~ wrote:I'd like to ask for you, skulls, to check your SKULLSBANE sign again.

~

Byron chuckels at the comment and walks back into the shop. He sees the discarded sign of Skullsbane that was torn down, urinated on (by him), and cut up to tiny peices
Grutok Corad

Post by Grutok Corad »

me awakes from a deep slumber from the far forest to hear swards clashing and flames high in the air. Me looks very confused when he goes secreatly to see what has happened and relizes his brothers are the ones fighting and causeing the ruccus. Me walks away from the battle cleary not knowing what the reasoning was behind this attack. Me races tward the cave...
Korg Blacktooth

Post by Korg Blacktooth »

Korg thinks hard for a moment before writting up a not for all to read

I Korg habe decided to remove meself from skulls. I Korg nub longer skull...Korg remain friend of skulls but nub with skulls korg remain friend of town but nub with town...if war happen korg only protect self and nub protect town nub skulls

Korg decide this because korg fed up wid how people acting...people und orcs are nub different yoo all can say yoo nub like oomies und oomies can say nub like orc but yoo all like oomies und all like orc.

Korg then stabs the note with a small rusty dagger so everyone can read it and signs it at the bottom of the parchment in blood from a pig

K.B,
THE FREE ORC WHO SHALL NOT BE JUDGED
Byron

Post by Byron »

Korg Blacktooth wrote:People und orcs are nub different
Byron stand mouth agape clapping his hands slowly

I am impressed with you Korg. This is the most intelligent post I have ever seen made by a non-flower orc. Congrats.

Byron
The one
The only
Uzgâ

Post by Uzgâ »

You can see a pergament in orcish runes, which could be written very fast:

Hur brothers and sisters.

Uzgâ, mate of Grutok, daughter of the northern Spearcave-orcs wants to know, what chief and elders decided to do against the glob meetskins of the town!
As long as you didn't decided anything, Uzgâ will stay in the southern forest to hunt as many as possible meetskins down.

The Skulls will get their revenge!

veralion

Post by veralion »

Veralion stands in the desert, after much thought on his next move. He knows some Skulls are in a weakened state, but he knows what must happen. He takes the horn up from his side and blows it. A Bloodskull rally-cry can be heard all across the island. He waits for the Skulls to return to the north to re-cooperate and finish out his plans
Dominik Windslasher ~

Post by Dominik Windslasher ~ »

Three days have passed. I killed the Wiergraf you knew.

~
Grutok Corad

Post by Grutok Corad »

Grutok walks into the cave from his long leave of absence and writes on the skulls wall ...
Skulls, Me Grutok Corad is leavin da skulls me has been gones in da woods tinken and me is leavin yubs nows...hunt mes and find da concuences of death...Ugza old Mate of mes me is leaving yub sorries nub has little orcis wif yub...Chiefy me just wont let know yub is getting out o lin and mes is leavens cause of poor leadership...Farebba to all skulls, mes old Broders.

GRU
veralion

Post by veralion »

Veralion sits in his chambers, thinking long and hard. He has not been able to sleep for days, and large dark bags are forming under his eyes as they become bloodshot. He scribbles on paper and then sets the bone with the blood on the tip down only to pull on his long white hair. Nearly all of his clan had either left or had been killed doing what orcs do best, fighting. He felt the clan coming to another slump in time, which he had been through times before. But he felt he had to do something different this time, for desparate times call for desparate measures. He rolled up a note he had wrote not long before that and sealed it. He gave it to his crow, and the crow flew quickly out of the cave. Veralion knew what he had to do.
Before leaving the isle, the crow dropped the letter to the ground and landed by it to retrieve it. On it, the crow saw letters in Bloodskull ruins. Of course the bird couldn't read, but he could see what they looked like.

Ergoth
dark clad figure

Post by dark clad figure »

Greebas fello orcys.

mesa is Ugluk an is wundrin if der is any orcys whosa wish to start new clan an me is wantin old bludskullz and any uva orcys wantn to join.

me sa will hold a torni forda orcys who want to be chief an da winner shall be it.

any orcies wishin to start dabludskulls again or if not possible den a nu orcy clan an dachief shal choosa name of clan.

if intrested leave massage on dis notice bord.

Farreba!

signed Ugluk da orcy