I have an Itch...

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

I have an Itch...

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

Hello, ladies and gentlemen I have a itch i cant seem to get rid of....

I find im getting a rash, and my mind seems to slip off to random pictures of this game I used to play... and I find my self typing #me a lot.
I'm begging to fear for my life. I think I may have formed an addiction to something, and I fear i may never break this abdication and I need to figure out exactly what this addiction is to.

I have heard tell that there a people here who can tell me what my problem is... and can even help me.

:-D
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

Belegi wrote:They always return.
That they do.
Derinoar Fallvictor

Post by Derinoar Fallvictor »

Yeah Yeah rub it in my face, Brendan...
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

Yeah, they should include a license agreement upon installing with a clause stating that the staff takes no responsibility for addictive behaviour that may arise from playing the game; that might help cut down on expenses for lawsuits in the future.

Wops... should go into proposals.
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Ah Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone! :roll: :lol:

Anyways anyone want to fill me in just a lil bit, I've been reading and so much has changed.. whats this i hear about talking axes and stuff, and i was amazed to log in and see BEDS
Athian

Post by Athian »

Kinny come join Varshikar. i want my old trouble making team back! yay :P
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

Hey, I wanna come back too! :(

Surely you people know how to help me! Go to http://217.160.140.46/community/forums/ ... hp?t=13657 and do so! :cry:
Domitrio

The Migration returns?

Post by Domitrio »

I think my going away thread actually said I plan to come back. And acharwipe? Hell I've been waiting for this for YEARS. I must say though the game itself has many superiors, there's no place I've found that can even compare in RP quality. So here I am, more or less, to play again. Good to see you too, Derry, Sian, hopefully we'll have a good time here. But I'm faced with a dilemna... are we shafting Ascendence...?
Kincent Nolatri

Idunno... are we shafting Ascendence... half of its player base just left.

Scooter was a great admin, and a fun guy. But hey Alverez will be happy that we are gone he will get to "own" the game with flight again.

Athian, Trouble team... sounds good to me
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

Back to me! :(

Help, someone? Surely at least ONE GM knows how to help?
Kincent Nolatri

Someone help this man!!! He has the addication but he is PSYHICAL INABLE TO ABUSE HIS ADDICATION AND THERE IS NO CURE FOR IT... its not right damnit it ITS NOT RIGHT!
Domitrio

Post by Domitrio »

Derry.. check the boards. We aren't shafting Ascendence, it's doing us. General, Scooty's post. Yeah.. it's that bad.

As well, you need to chill. We only have a few more days...

Look around on the posts, "Less than 2 weeks" is the common term for when it revamps.

The earliest I have seen that said is April 6th. It's now the 12th (it's 3 AM here) so at the very MOST they have like a week left to make good on the comment. Which I'm sure they will. We're back, and as many as we took with us.... we should make a difference.

BTW, contact Flighty, Alv, and everyone you can who isn't from here, we need to stick together. 7 Months of game time is too much to have everyone fade away....