Meeting of the Town Council / Stadtratssitzung

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Lennier

Meeting of the Town Council / Stadtratssitzung

Post by Lennier »

In 2 Tagen wird zur achten Abendstunde die nächste Ratsitzung abgehalten werden. Sie wird Gelegenheit bieten den Schatzmeister Troll`s Banes zu ernennen, sowie andere Entscheidungen bekanntzugeben, die der Rat beschloßen hat. Alle Bürger Troll`s Banes sind herzlich eingeladen die Chance zu nutzen ihre Meinung zu sagen und Vorschläge einzubringen.

((Mittwoch, 21:00 GMT+1/CET/MEZ))
---------------------------

In two days ´there will be our next public meeting of the Town Council. We have to announce our new treasurer of Troll`s Bane and all other new decision, which are maked by the Councilors. All citizens of Troll`s Bane are welcomed to take this chance to tell their meanings and make proposals.

((Wednesday, 20:00 GMT (the last time i had a mistake here :\))

----------------

Lennier
Earl of the Grey Rose
On Behalf of the Town Council of Troll`s Bane.
Last edited by Lennier on Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Why is this time at such a late time? Do you intend to try and raise taxes, based purely on the price of the candles this meeting'll cost?

~Misjbar~
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

((translation follows))

Eine Zusammenfassung zur gestrigen Sitzung:
  • Während festgehalten wurde, dass die Bloodskulls auf das Bemühen Adano Eles nicht reagiert haben, tauchte, wie es der Zufall so wollte, Gorge auf, welcher angab mit der Stadt in Verhandlungen treten zu wollen.
    Was er verlangt hat:
    • Allgemeiner Zugang zur Stadt für alle Skulls
    • Seperates Handeln mit straffällig werdenden Orks, keine Verallgemeinerung gegenüber dem ganzen Klan.

Nachdem Gorge wieder gegangen ist, wurde beschloßen, dass der Stadtrat sich der Sache weiterhin annimmt.
    Zu klärende Fragen sind:
    • Kann Gorge für den ganzen Klan sprechen? Wird Veralion sich an die Beschlüße halten?
    • Die Skulls müssen die Authoritäten in Troll`s Bane anerkennen. Straffällige und gefangen genommene Orks dürfen nicht zum Krieg mit dem Klan führen.
  • Das Ergebnis der Wahl zum Schatzmeister wurde bekannt gegeben. Alle Stadträte haben sich zuvor schriftlich miteinander geeinigt und Josefine von Iranaron mit dem Amt betraut. Eine amtliche Ernennung wird zu späteren Zeitpunkt zeremoniell abgehalten werden, wenn die Mehrheit des Rates wieder zusammenfindet.
    Im Anschluß an diesen Punkt wurde wieder einmal gefragt, was mit den Spendengeldern geschen soll, für was sie gesammelt werden.
    Das Ergebnis:
    • Anlegung von Resserven im Falle zu reparierenden Stadtmauern und öffentlichen Gebäuden
    • Bau eines in der Stadt gelegenen Wachhauses für die Stadtwache mit eigenem Gefängnis und der Möglichkeit dort Gericht zu halten
    • Bau eines Theaters
    Caitlin Fergus regte an ein Hospital einzurichten. Dazu geeignete Objekte seien der Magierturm von Elminister ben Gorion und die Ruine des abgebrannten Geschäfts der Silverstar Merchants. In beiden Fällen wären die Besitzer von dem Vorhaben zu überzeugen. Auch müssten bei beiden tiefgreifende Umbauarbeiten durchgeführt werden.
  • Die an der Sitzung beteiligten Bewohner wurden darüber in Kenntnis gesetzt, dass Marius Eisenhauer nun ein öffizieller Förster mit allen dazu gehörigen Rechten und Pflichten ist, beauftragt von Fedaykin, dem 1. öffiziellen Förster Troll`s Banes. Im Zuge dieser Angelegenheit wurde folgende Textstelle geändert:

http://217.160.140.46/community/forums/ ... 76&start=0
  • Zum Schluß wurde, die Sitzung ist leider durch einen zweiten Ork gestört und beendet worden, bekannt gegeben, dass Colden Moor als erster Anspruch auf die bis dahin besitzerlose Ruine des Leuchtturms an der südlichen Westküste des Nordwaldes erhebt. Um diesen Anspruch geltend zu machen vermacht er der Stadt Troll`s Bane 100 Goldbarren.
Wie schon erwähnt, ist die Sitzung zu ihrem Ende hin unterbrochen worden. Der Anführer der Horde, Pilzbaizza, hatte sich zur Verwunderung aller gestellt gehabt. Er wurde nach einem kurzen Gemenge sofort hingerichtet und sein Körper im Anschluß daran im Südwald verbrannt.

Ich hoffe ich habe nichts vergessen. Ansonsten bitte ich um Ergänzung.

-----------------
Lennier,
Graf der Grauen Rose
Im Auftrag des Stadtrates von Troll`s Bane
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

A summary:
  • When we were talking about, that Adano Eles tried to keep the contact to the Bloodskulls but they never got an answer, Gorge interfered our meeting and wanted to speak.
    What he wanted:
    • A general right for all skulls to enter the town
    • A seperated handling with each single orc by the guard. No generalisation against all orc of the clan.
    After Gorge is gone we said, that the Town Council has to carry on doing something in this case.
    Open question are:
    • Gorge has the authority to negotiate with us? Veralion accepts a contract maked with Gorge?
    • The Bloodskulls have to respect the authority of Troll`s Bane. A single orc, who is jailed because he act against our laws, can not be the reason for a new war with the clan.
  • The result of the election of the first treasurer of Trolls Bane is maked public. Some days before all councilors discussed via letters and voted for Josefine von Irnaron. In the next time, when the majority of the Town Council comes together, there will be a ceremony to nominate her officially.

After this it was asked again for the reaseons of the collecting of donations.
    The results are:
    • We need a reserve for cases of damaged buildings and town walls
    • We need a Guard House for the Town Guard with an own prison and an area to court about our jailed murders and thiefs etc.
    • The Town could need a own theatre

Caitlin Fergus interfered. She wants a hospital for our town. Appropriated buildings are the Mage Tower of Elminsiter ben Gorion and the ruin of the burned shop of the Silverstar Merchants. In both cases the owners have to be asked. And a lot of work to renovate one of these buildings is needed.
  • I, on behalf of the Town Council, informed all ones who visited the meeting, that Marius Eisenhauer is a new offcial forester of Troll`s Bane (with all his rights and duties.). He was nominated by Fedaykin (the first forester of Troll`s Bane) some days ago. In this case the following text is changed:

http://217.160.140.46/community/forums/ ... 76&start=0
  • At the end, our meeting was broken by an second orc, all were informed, that Colden Moor declare, that the lighthouse (on the southern west-coast of the northern woods) is his own. Before of that there was no owner. He is the first one, who declare that. To get a offcial agreement to his property he pays 100 golden ignots to the town.
I said, that the meeting was broken bay an second orc. It was the leader of the old horde, who cames and capitulated. After a little skirmish he was executed. In the southern woods his body was burnt.

I hope i forgot nothing. Please add, if there is something more.

-------------
Lennier
Earl of the Grey Rose
On Behalf of the Town Council of Troll`s Bane
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

Dear Lennier,
I was under the impression that the light house was not owned by anyone... I believe it used to belong to a guild of long ago, however, I am not certain... But I don't think the deed was entrusted to Colden Moore.

~Nilo~
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Lennier wrote: [*]At the end, our meeting was broken by an second orc, all were informed, that Colden Moor declare, that the lighthouse (on the southern west-coast of the northern woods) is his own. Before of that there was no owner. He is the first one, who declare that. To get a offcial agreement to his property he pays 100 golden ignots to the town.
Proposterious, the light house was claimed by myself and Konstantine many moons ago, and used for many meetings of dubious nature. The light house is not trollsbane's to sell. It is not part of the town! So it does not fall under the rights of the council to sell.

Find your gold elsewhere Lennier.

If this is the way you act, i lay claim to the deserts of the north, also the woods of the south. And i will not give gold to buy your acknowledgement, as your rights to sell this land, do not exist in any measure....
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Aristeaus. If the ruin of the lighthouse is your, i have to ask you, there is any document about your property? Please search for them. If yes, okay. Do you have any plans with it?

Colden Moor wants to rebuild it. You too? If not, maybe and if it is your own, you would to sell? I m sure Colden Moore would pay to everyone to get it.

And, i dont said, that the town wants to sell this lighthouse. Until now i thought it has no owner (Dont forget, who discovered the lighthouse: Sun Long, Fieps and me). Colden Moor wants to declare the ruin than his own. He wants to rebuilt it. He asked the town to add this property in our contracts. His ignots are a donation for our work.
------------

Aristeaus, Wenn die Ruine des Leuchtturms euch gehört, so frage ich euch nach Dokumenten, die dies belegen. Sucht nach ihnen. Wenn es stimmt, gut, habt ihr irgendwelche Pläne mit der Ruine?

Colden Moor möchte sie neu aufbauen. Ihr auch? Wenn nicht, und wenn es tatsächlich euer Eigentum sein sollte, würdet ihr es verkaufen? Ich bin mir sicher Colden Moor ist es egal, wem er sein Geld gibt.

Und nein, die Stadt will den Leuchttrum nicht verkaufen. Ich dachte bisher es habe keinen Besitzer (Vergesst nicht, wer den Leuchttrum entdeckt und erforscht hat: Sun Long, Fieps und ich) Colden Moor erklärt es als sein Eigentrum. Er möchte es wieder aufbauen. Er bat die Stadt lediglich den Besitz in unsere Verträge mit aufzunehmen. Sein Gold ist lediglich eine Spende an die Stadt für deren Arbeit.

-----------
Lennier
Graf der Grauen Rose
Stadtrat von Troll`s Bane
Last edited by Lennier on Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post by Guest »

Awww... the poor Aristeaus wish to play with the grown ups? How cute. But I believe you should stay with Quinasa and the rest of those who fled in the north and play with them.

Amelie E.
Dónal Mason

Post by Dónal Mason »

Hasn't the Silverstar shop already been renovated? I think you can tell by the lack of damage and the shiny new furniture.

Donal Mason

Something else has been scrawled at the bottom of the message, what seems to be an afterthought

And I don't think that my brother would be very happy if the shop was sold in his absence.
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Caitlin Fergus interfered. She wants a hospital for our town. Appropriated buildings are the Mage Tower of Elminsiter ben Gorion and the ruin of the burned shop of the Silverstar Merchants. In both cases the owners have to be asked. And a lot of work to renovate one of these buildings is needed.

Which part you can not read? Grmml, next time i search for a payed translator. But therefore you have to wait a week to get a translated version. Or, you could search for an own, if you can not read.

And yes, the shop is renovated. But the last time i was in the near it was a ruin.

----------
Lennier... *signed very fast*
Last edited by Lennier on Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Brendan Mason fixed up the Silverstar shop, and currently owns it. Therefore you can not use it. Therefore only the Mage Tower can be used with permission of the owner. If the Silverstar show is still desired then a message must be sent to Brendan, and the Tirumvate must pay for the building.

Moathia Nethiala
Elder of the Elves
Priestess of Sirani, and Elara.
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

In 2 Tagen wird um die 9te Abendstunde die nächste Ratssitzung, wie gewohnt in der Taverne stattfinden. Es wird Gericht über Ceigan und Ryne gehalten werden und im Anschluß nun endgültig über den Umgang mit den Skulls entschieden. Weitere Punkte können von den Bürgern angebracht werden. ((Donnerstag, 21:00 GMT+1/CET/MEZ))

--------------------

In two days, there will be the next meeting of the Town Council. We have to set up a court about Ceigan and Ryne and we want to finish the dicussion about the handling with the skulls. Other topics can be added by our citizens.

((thursday 20:00 GMT))

----------
Lennier
Earl of the Grey Rose
On Behalf of the Town Council of Troll`s Bane
Honorary-druid of the Druids of the Forest
veralion

Post by veralion »

Gorge says wes wants 'separate handling wif each orc' by der guard.
Mes also tinks yous should see tings deh same way wif yous guard n' peoples by Clan.
Alsos, yous peoples n' guard respect n' honor Clan. One capture of guard or people cuz' act against Clan is nubba reason for wars.
Wes sees it nice ways, expect yous sees nice way. If fair, yubba?

-|-Chief Veralion of the Bloodskull Clan-|-
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Heute Abend sollte die nächste Ratsitzung stattfinden. Aufgrund der neuen Situation mit den Orks in unserer Stadt, werden wir die Sitzung wohl aber verschieben müssen und uns stattdessen gemeinsam der Orks erwehren.

Kommt deshalb heute Abend zum gemeinsamen Vorgehen gegen die Orks bei der Burg der Grauen zusammen!

----------------

The Meeting of the Town Council was planned for today. But it seems, we have to change it because of the new situtation with the orcs inside or town.

Come together this evening! We meet us in front of the castle of the Greys, to stay together, to defeat them.

--------------
Lennier
Earl of the Grey Rose
Town Councilor of Troll`s Bane
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Bürger von Troll`s Bane...

John von Glanwen, Hauptmann der Stadtwache hat zusammen mit seiner Familie die Insel auf unbestimmte Zeit verlassen und steht uns damit im Stadtrat nicht weiter zur Verfügung. Ich bedanke mich für die jahrelang gute Zusammenarbeit mit ihm und wünsche ihm und seiner Familie als Freund viel Glück für die gemeinsame Zukunft. Ich hoffe die ganze Familie wird eines Tages, wenn die Zeit recht ist, wohlbehalten zu uns zurückkehren.

Der Verlust trifft uns hart. Wir verlieren mit John und Gwynnether 2 unserer wichtigsten Leute und gute Kämpfer, die immer und jederzeit ihr Leben für unsere Stadt eingesetzt haben.
Und wir verlieren damit eine wichtige Stütze in der Führung der Stadt, die kaum zu ersetzen sein wird. Auch Sir Gannon, der von euch gewählte Ratsherr, ist schon lange nicht mehr öffentlich aufgetreten.

Somit bin ich der einzige verbliebene aktive Ratsherr, ein Zustand der den meisten von euch, wie auch mir, nicht sonderlich behagt. Um ehrlich zu sein, es gefällt mir garnicht.

Es bedarf tiefgreifender Änderungen, welche ich mit den Bürgern von Troll`s Bane bei der nächsten Sitzung des Stadtrates erörtern werde. Ein dazu geeigneten Termin werde ich in der kommenden Woche bekanntgeben.

Bis dahin, so gebe ich hiermit bekannt, übernehme ich im Einverständnis mit John von Glanwen die Kontrolle über die Stadtwachen. Sie sind angehalten eigenständig für Ruhe und Ordnung in der Stadt zu sorgen. Jede dazu notwendige Maßnahme wird von mir legitimiert.

Bewerbungen für den neuen Kommandantenposten der Stadtwache können bei mir eingereicht werden. Genauso alle Anträge der Stadtwache beizutreten.

------------
Lennier
Graf der Grauen Rose
Ehrendruid der Druiden des Waldes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Citizens of Troll`s Bane....

John von Glanwen, captain of the Town Guard, has left our island with his family. I thank him for all these years we have worked together and i wish him and his family to have a good life in peace and healthy.

It is a big damage for us. With John and Gwynnether we lose 2 of our best people. Allways they stood for this town to fight for her. We lose one of our best councilors. Noone can replace him. And Sir Gannon, the elected councilor, is not seen in public for months too.

Thus i am the last active member of the Town Council. The most ones of you may not like this stiuation - but believe me - i do not like this too.

Some big changes are necessary, which i want to debate with the registered citizens of our town during the next meeting of the Town Council. In the next days i will set up a date for this meeting.

Until then i have to annouce, that i overtake the control about the Town Guards in agreement with John von Glanwen. They are ordered to save peace inside the town by theirself. All necessary actions to keep this job are authorized by me.

Applications to become the next captain of the Town Guard can be send to me. Questions to join the guard too.

-----------------
Lennier
Earl of the Grey Rose
Town Council of Troll`s Bane
Honorary-druid of the Druids of the Forest.
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Am morgigen Abend werde ich zur 9te Abendstunde mit interessierten Bürgern unserer Stadt ein kleines Treffen in der Taverne abhalten.

Hauptthema wird die Umstrukturierung des Stadtrates sein.

-----------------

Tomorrow, near the 8th hour of the evening, i want to set up a meeting for interested citizens of Troll`s Bane.

The most important topic will be the rebuilding of the Town Council.

----------
Lennier
Earl of the Grey Rose
Town Council of Trolls Bane
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Das letzte Treffen war etwas haarstreubend. Zum Schluß sind wir aber zu folgenden Ergebnissen gekommen, die ich hier nun zusammentragen werde:

Begonnen habe ich die Sitzung als letzter verbliebener Ratsherr der Stadt Troll`s Bane. In der Ansicht, dass sich dies nicht ändern würde, hatte ich schon einen Notfallplan ausgearbeitet, welchen ich zum Thema machen wollte. Erfreulicherweise hat sich die Situation, trotz des auf dem Treffen überwiegenden Tumults, geändert.

Im Schatten der Gerüchte um die Amtsanmaßung einiger etablierter Stadtwachen, sah es zunächst aus, als würde es in deren Reihen keine geeigente Nachfolge John von Glanwens, als Kommandanten der Stadtwache, geben. So war ich geneigt diese Frage aufzuschieben und selber die Kontrolle und Verantworung zu übernehmen, bis sich die Situation ändern sollte und/oder ein neuer Stadtrat anderes entscheiden würde.

Glücklicherweise hat sich Pendar Fayed, bis dato Rekrut der Stadtwache, gefunden, diesen Posten zu übernehmen, bis sich ein geeigneterer findet. Er wurde mit mehrheitlicher Zustimmung zum neuen Komandanten der Stadtwache ernannt. Mit diesem Posten verknüpft, hat er auch seinen Platz im Stadtrat als 2. Ratsherrren eingenommen.

Anschließend stand es an den Stadtrat zu reformieren. Gürnde dafür liegen in der Inaktivität des, von den Bürgern gewählten, 3. Ratsherren und dem scheinbaren Desinteresse der Bürger selbst, an den Entscheidungen des Stadtrates und dem Gremium selbst.

So haben Pendar Fayed und ich, der Mehrheit des Stadtrates entsprechend, den Aufbau des Stadtrates bis auf weiters wiefolgt geändert:

Alle an den Ratssitzungen teilnehmende Bürgerm, einschließlich den Vertretern der Grauen Rose und der Stadtwache, haben zur Entscheidungsfindung genau 1 Stimme.

Die Vertreter der Ritterschaft der Grauen Rose und der Stadtwache bekommen ein Vetorecht, mit dem sie (nur) gemeinsam übereifrige und vorschnelle Beschlüße blockieren können.

Zur Erläuterung:
Diese Regelung erhöht das Mitbestimmungsrecht der einzelnen Bürger erheblich, bewahrt aber gleichzeitig Kontinuität und schützt die Stadt vor Mißbrauch und vorschnellen Entscheidungen über das Schicksal der Stadt.

Das Vetorecht der beiden Gruppen erlaubt es dabei nicht, dass diese Entscheidungen über die Mehrheit der Bürger hinweg treffen können. Aber es schützt die Stadt vor voreilligen Beschlüßen und die für die Stadt essentiell notwendigen Institutionen.

Die Ratssitzungen des Stadtrates werden nun regelmäig alle 2 Wochen stattfinden.

---------------------
Lennier
Graf der Grauen Rose
Ehrendruid der Druiden des Waldes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Meeting of the Town Council was very cruel. But at the end we found some decisions, which i want to explain here:

I began the meeting than the last active Councilor of the Town Council. I believed this situation would not be changed by this meeting, thus i have prepared a plan, which was set then a topic of the meeting. But i was very glad about that the situation was changed during all this trouble around the meeting.

There was no hope to find a new one, who cold replace John von Glanwen and his job than the Captain of the Town Guard. There were too much rumors about the acting of the guards. At first i wanted to close this topic, i wanted to keep the official control about the guard until a new Town Council would decides about it.

But Pendar Fayed, he was recruit of the Town Guard, overtake the job, until a more better candidate can be found. The majority voted for him, thus he became the new Captain of the Town Guard and 2nd. Councilor of the Town Council.

The next topic was to rebuild the Town Council. The reasons are the inactivity of the 3rd. Councilor, who was elected by the citizens of the Troll`s Bane and the low interest of the citizen on the work of Town Council.

Thus Pendar and me, than the majority of the Town Council, decided following changes about the rebuilding of the Town Council:

Each citzen, who take part on the meetings, get 1 voice to decide about the acting of our town. That also include the representants of the Town Guard and the Knightship of the Grey Rose.

The Town Guard and the Knightship of the Grey Rose get a common veto, to protect the town against overhasted decisions.

A little Explanation:
By these new regulations, the citizens get more influence on the acting of the town. At the same time we keep continuity related to the work of the Council.

The Grey Rose and the Town Guard can not make a decision againbst the will of the citizens. Their Veto only save the essential institutions of the Town and protects Town against overhasted and wrong decisions.

The meetings of the Town Council will be regulary all 2 weeks.

--------------------
Lennier
Earl of The Grey Rose
Town Councilor of Troll`s Bane
Moskher Heszche
Location: You can never be too stupid or too pretty to be a puppet king.

Post by Moskher Heszche »

A Triumverate of two! It's really time I leave this backwards isle.

Tell me, Councilor Pendar, will there be a law relating to those who encourage adultery?

Good Riddance,
Moskher Heszche
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Moskher,

The new regulation says, that the representants of the Grey Rose and the Town Guard get only a voice and each single citizen get a voice.

If both groups have a common meaning, they can use their veto to decline proposals and decisions of the citizens. But only three single voices of citizens are needed to defeat also a decision of these both groups. This three ones only have to be part of the single meeting where all decisions are maked.

Thus it is still a council of 3 parts, the citizens, the guard and the Grey Rose. Myself i do not use the word "Triumvirate" for a long time. It is the Town Council.

-----------------

Moskher,

Die neuen Bestimmungen besagen, dass die Repräsentanten der Grauen Rose und der Stadtwache jeweils eine Stimme haben, genauso wie jeder einzelne Bürger von Troll`s Bane eine Stimme hat.

Wenn beide Gruppen eine gemeinsame Meinung haben, können sie mit ihrem Vetorecht Beschlüße der Bürger verhindern. Genaus aber reichen drei Stimmen von Bürgern aus, um Entscheidungen der beiden Gruppen zu verbieten. Diese drei Leute müssen nur an den einzelnen Ratssitzungen teilnehmen, bei denen die Entscheidungen fallen.

Somit besteht der Rat eigentlich immernoch aus 3 Teilen: Den Bürgern, der Wache und der Grauen Rose. Aber ich selber verwende den Begriff "Triumvirat" auch schon lange nicht mehr. Es ist der Stadtrat.

-----------
Lennier
Graf der Grauen Rose
Stadtrat von Troll´s Bane
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Yes, I would like to thank Lennier myself for not taking any steps toward fixing the rampant murderers known as the "guards" (guards of their own interest I assume the name comes from).
Durin Goldtooth

Post by Durin Goldtooth »

So ye' all know...

I hereby quit the town guard of Trollsbane, due to many things.. The injust meeting (in my opnion...) and the selectino of the new captain (no offense to pendar mind you.)

I won' be no enemy to the town guard either.

In fact, I would suggest not having a guard. The citizens obviously think they could do without, so i'd say let them have a shot at it.

Its not like the grey rose and the town guard own the town. Not to put too fine a point on it, but they have in essence taken it over...

I will be guarding my dear homeland, silverbrand.
If ever someone needs me, i will help.
~Durin Goldtooth~
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

You get away with Murder, well done Durin.

*no signature but it is well elven handwritting and perhaps Durin can recognize it*
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Fooser, ich bin nicht allein für die Stadt verantwortlich und möchte es auch garnicht sein.

Auf der letzten Sitzung wurde besprochen, wie es zukünftig mit dem Rat und der Wache weitergeht, nicht mehr.

Ich hoffe, der neue Komandant, über den im Übrigen keine Gerüchte im Umlauf sind, im Gegensatz zu den anderen Wachen, kann die Wache gegenüber Amtsübertretungen sauber halten. Dies ist sein Job, nicht meiner.

Auf der anderen Seite, wenn die Bürger ein Gericht haben wollen, können sie es zum Thema der nächsten Sitzung machen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fooser, i m not the town alone, and i do not want to be the town.

At the last meeting we maked decisions about the future of the Town Guard and the Town Council, nothing more.

I hope the new captain, i did not hear any rumors about him like about other guards, can clean the guard. It is his job, not mine. At the other side, if the citizens want a court, they could overtake this topic for the next meeting.

-----------
Lennier
Earl of the Grey Rose
Town Councilor
Honorary-druid of the Druids of the Forest.
Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Post by Pendar »

Fooser,Garret others...
You will note I have pinned a message annouceing my new post on the very same town boards. I urge you to move your thoughts complains and sniping over there. Thus freeing up this message for the discussion of relevant issues.
Pendar Fayed
Captain of the guard
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

In 2 Tagen wird um die 9te Abendstunde die nächste Ratssitzung, wie gewohnt in der Taverne stattfinden. ((Samstag, 21:00 GMT+1/CET/MEZ))

--------------------

In two days, there will be the next meeting of the Town Council. ((Saturday 20:00 GMT))

----------
Lennier
Graf der Grauen Rose
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Auf der letzten Stadtratsitzung wurde unter nur geringer Beteiligung von Mitbürgern folgendes beschloßen und verkündet:

In der Stadt treiben sich seit einigen Tagen Dunkelelfen herum. Sie nahmen 2 unserer Bürger kurzzeitig als Geiseln und stellten gegenüber der Stadt ungeheuerliche Forderungen, wie: "Die Stadt Troll`s Bane soll keinem Ork mehr Unterschlupf gewähren oder sie müße Konsequenzen tragen."

Jeder ist dazu aufgerufen Beobachtungen und Informationen diesbezüglich dem Stadtrat und der Stadtwache zu melden. Die Stadt wird sich nicht von Fremdlingen unterdrücken lassen. Ein jeder weis, dass wir vieles daran tun, Verbrecher, egal welcher Rasse, von uns zu halten.

Die Regeln zur Bürgerschaft werden geändert: Jeder, der zu keiner anderen Stadtgemeinschaft gehört und sich nichts zu Schulden hat kommen lasssen und interessiert ist ein Bürger Troll`s Banes zu werden, mit allen Rechten und Pflichten, der hat die Möglichkeit sich vor und nach den Ratssitzungen bei den Stadträten zu melden. Zudem besteht die Möglichkeit einen der Stadträte auch außerhalb der Treffen anzusprechen und sich beim nächsten Treffen von ihnen auf die Bürgerliste schreiben zu lassen. Das Stimmrecht erhalten die neuen Bürger mit der darauffolgenden Ratssitzung.

Erste neue Bürger nach der neuen Regelung sind: Bailey Thunnigan und Alan Fabor.

Am Ende dieser Woche ((Freitag)) werden wir ein Stadtfest für unsere Bürger abhalten. Ideen zum Ablauf der Veranstaltung werden von Bailey und Pendar.

-------------
Lennier
Graf der Grauen Rose

Ps.: Wer mir diesen Brief bis heute Abend als erstes übersetzen tut, der bekommt 10 Kupfermünzen von mir.
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Mein Schreiben wurde bisher nicht übersetzt. Ich frage mich warum? Hat kein Bürger Interesse daran? Kein Können? Kein Willen?
Sind 20 Kupfermünzen nicht genug? Es ist fasst die Hälfte meines derzeitigen Vermögens...

Gut, übersetz ich es nochmal selbst..

------------------

I have to excuse the lack of a translation of the summary of the last meeting. I offered 10 coins for a translation, because i had no time. It is sad, but noone wanted to do this job...

The summary:
At the last meeting, only some few citizen were there, we announced and decided following things:

Drows try to threat our town. For a short time they had caught two of our citizens and tried to define requirements against Troll`s Bane: "The Town should stop to allow orcs to live here or the 'House of Narnil' will send troops to interfere."

Everybody is called to collect informations about these drows and to inform the Town Council and the Town Guard. The Town will not be threaten by unknown strangers. Everybody knows the town will try her best to defeat, to capture or to ban criminals.

We decided to change the rules about joining the citizenship of Troll`s Bane: All interested people, who are not a citizen of an other town and who are no known criminals, they are called to meet a councilor of Troll`s Bane before or after a meeting of the Town Council. During the meeting they will be added to our list. The right to vote they get during the next meeting...

Our first new citizens are: Bailey Thunnigan and Alan Fabor.

At the end of the week ((friday)) we will celebrate a Town Festival. Ideas have to send to Pendar or Bailey.
I do not know what happened with the last point. If i am right, the celebration should be today... Pendar?, Bailey?

--------------------
Lennier
Graf der Grauen Rose
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Am Freitag Abend werden wir zur 9ten Abendstunde eine neue Stadtratssitzung abhalten ((Freitag 21:00 MEZ/GMT+1)).

Bisherige Themen sind:
  • Suche nach einem Herold, welcher die Stadtratssitzungen in regelmäßigen Abständen organisiert und Aushänge wie diesen hier verfasst.
  • Erörterung der Konsekuenzen des Protektionismus von Varshikar und Ausarbeitung von Möglichkeiten Varshikar von seinen Plänen abzubringen(Entsendung von Botschaftern, Gegenmaßnahmen, Sanktionen etc.).
Weitere Themen werden sich bestimmt während der Sitzung aufgeworfen werden...

----------------

Next friday we want to meet us again to hold a new meeting of the Town Council ((Friday, 20:00 GMT)).

Our topics are:
  • The search for a herold, who gets the job to organise regular town meetings and to write newsletters like this one.
  • A debate about the consequences of the protectionism of Varshikar and the search for possibilities to change the position of Varshikar (sending of ambassadors, retaliatory actions, sanctions etc.).
I am sure during the meeting we will find more topics.

-----------------
Lennier
Graf der Grauen Rose
Stadtrat von Ttroll`s Bane
Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Post by Pendar »

Lennier,
I will of course attend tomorrow, my apologies for the late corraspondance on this matter.
I would also urge as many citizens and interested people who have yet to place there name on our citizen roll to attend. I have many important and exciteing matters I would like to discuss and recieve your valued opinions on.
Yours in service
Pendar Fayed captain of the guard
~the letter is stamped with the guards official seal~
Moskher Heszche
Location: You can never be too stupid or too pretty to be a puppet king.

Post by Moskher Heszche »

Lennier,

I was half-tempted to show up and vote, but it must be entirely obvious that I have no intentions of being a citizen of Trollsbane. There are more faces and names that I would avoid than greet there, yourself not included, of course.

You may remove my name from your citizen list; an artifact from a time that I have all but forgotten.

Yours,
Moskher of Varshikar