Bloodskull Clan

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Grutok Corad

Post by Grutok Corad »

growls to himself thinking of how many times he has said this and only 3 or 4 skulls showed up at the meeting. walking off in deep thought
veralion

Post by veralion »

Rally be 2 days from nows...
BEH DURR!
Grutok Corad

Post by Grutok Corad »

Broder me needs knows wub times-o da days cause me needs it in mornings...me has tings to does later dat daies.

GRU
veralion

Post by veralion »

Veralion sits on the border of his territory, staring off in to the desert. He takes up the large horn around his waste and takes a deep breath, smelling the air. He blows a loud and orcish call that can be heard throughout the land and echos off the trees. This is a most important sign of him calling all Skulls and friends to the Skull cave as soon as possible.
Others who are not familiar with Veralion's tactics do not know what the sound could be, so they listen in curiousity.
Talaena Landessi

Post by Talaena Landessi »

The previous writing have been scribbled out with blood
Last edited by Talaena Landessi on Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaja Wolfagen

Post by Kaja Wolfagen »

Skulls

I Kaja have spoken to Vey. he seem be good orc, his mind be clear. If he have willing watcher me say let him walk our ways soon ....

Kaja Wolfagen
Wiergraf

Post by Wiergraf »

Me train wid him today, he will become strong warrior yub
Uzgâ

Post by Uzgâ »

When Uzgâ woke up next to Grutok this morning she was standing up quickly. She toke a old rag out of her bag and wrote in orcish runes a little notice on it , which she wants to hang on the cavewall.

Uzgâ, mate of Grutok, daughter of the northern Spearcave-orcs feels prepared for the examination! Uzgâ wants to become a Skull!
Let Uzgâ tries!

Image ((*signature*))
Gnore Gralgago

Post by Gnore Gralgago »

Older, more bitter, and more thin tongued than ever, Gnore was found with many new scars. He has no account of where he has been. Some have said that before he left he was clearly out of his mind.. but has returned only somewhat tilted. His muscles have dampened and thinned out to stringy, yet well tuned, and malnourished machines. He bites his lip and prints in the blood a small crooked skull, underneath which he writes only his name.

Gnore
veralion

Post by veralion »

Old Skulls return to homes, wakes up from sleeps. Skulls need works agains nows, wes has woodses n' needs get goods dirts n' water gaddured. Sand toos. Skulls Farebaa!!

Veralion
Grutok Corad

Post by Grutok Corad »

Skulls, me MAte Ugza has bashed troll and oger. she dis very goods me dink she skull nows. Also she gonna takes up Grutoks last name as SKULL UGZA CORAD!! If need know mores wes can meets.

GRU
Adano Eles

Post by Adano Eles »

A messenger from Varshikar hands a letter to a Bloodskull guard. The letter seal shows a stylized sun and sixteen stars, the symbol of the Great Temple.

To Veralion, honorful chief of the Bloodskull Clan
and Kaja Wolfagen, honorful shaman of the Bloodskull Clan

Today I am writing to you in official matters. A few days ago I met with Kaja, and what he told me strengthened me in my opinion that peace is not impossible between the town of Troll's Bane and the Bloodskulls.
Later the same day I attended a public meeting of the Triumvirate and brought up what Kaja had said to me. It seems that I made many people think about your points and hence I was asked by Councillor Lennier to act as an official diplomate in this matter.
In this position I want to propose a meeting between myself and both of you where we can discuss our positions and hopefully find a way to end the hostilities. Please send me a letter with a possible date and time for such a meeting.
I am looking forward for your reply.

May Dhavin's spirit guide your ways.

Adano Eles

Student of the Khana Len; apprentice of the Great Temple of the Five and Eleven
Noble Knight and Instructor of squires of the Grey Rose
Grutok Corad

Post by Grutok Corad »

Skulls me glad say Ugza is nows Skull me talkes wif chief and he say she be...

Make skulls proud Ugza!

Gru
Grutok Corad

Post by Grutok Corad »

SKULLS! where yubs bes! me nub sees nub skulls but gorge, Ugza, and chiefs...dis bad wes need rallie ors sumtin' tos rewakes dem... dis is nub clan!! der is few orcs worken wiles manies seeps and say der skulls... stoopid me dinks. All need wakes up and works!!!

GRU
worrior of the bloodskulls
Lorck
Location: Walking through the north waiting for the pecice moment to strike

Post by Lorck »

Skulls,

As of dis day I am no longer of the Bloodsklull clan. The skulls have not been anything but a name fer da past months and I have not seen a fellow skull fer some time. It all went away once Kaja was not around no more. So I givin ya notice, I give up my position in the skulls.

Farebba

Lorck
Former Elder and healer of the skulls
Talaena Landessi

Last edited by Talaena Landessi on Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
veralion

Post by veralion »

Lorck only elder in own mind...
Dishonor Brodurs...
Blood be drank nows...

-|-V-|-
Lorck

Post by Lorck »

Lorck slays a few of the orcish guards and steps into the cave, he reads the last note left by the chief and he sighs.

So it be begining

Lorck leaves the cave, mumbling to himself.
Talaena Landessi

Last edited by Talaena Landessi on Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
GorgeBloodstench

Post by GorgeBloodstench »

Gorge makes potions,
but till me know yoo,
dey 15 each.
veralion

Post by veralion »

Skulls,

Kaja n' Lorck leave. Dey nubba shame deh clan, but only demselves. Dey fail to share n' show good causes of leave from clan. Moshran will honor dos' who bring to him head of traitors. Dey leave banner dat bring blood togeddur. Show dem wot dey become. Lorck become flower n' oomie. Kaja...me nubba understand. He grow weak in soul.
Skulls rally

Chief V-|-
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Do not insult Kaja Wolfagen. This dear friend of mine left because he thinks all this quarrel doesn't do the orcs good. You are the fault, and the disgrace of Moshran. Deal with it, and pray to Moshran your wise shaman comes back. If not, the bloodskulls will be doomed.

~Misjbar~
veralion

Post by veralion »

Skulls, much happens today, but only som me feels worth writes down...
Wes nubba hunts deh 'wolfs'. Lorck made decision, nub matter how foolish wes tink it bes. Leaves dem be, unless dey come on us grounds.
Kaja return to clan. Mes glad wes agree on tings.
Mes needs to speaks wif all Skull in deh clan soon. Leaves me note in cave or find mes.
Dat alls...Farebaa

Veralion
Uzgâ

Post by Uzgâ »

You can see a new post on the board. It's a pergament with orcish runes on it.

Hur brothers and sisters!

Uzgâ, mate of Grutok, daughter of the northern Spearcave orcs met Byron today. He means that our tribe is weak and glob. I made him kneel down to shame him. Byron has no honor, he should be an enemy of our clan no matter if he is a tribemember of the Wolfs.
Hunt this weakling!

Image ((*signature*))
veralion

Post by veralion »

Byron nubba wolf. He leave dat group. If he seen insultin' Skulls, takes his tounge.

Vera
Lorck

Post by Lorck »

Chief Veralion,

Should you warriors take any action against byron it will be considered an act of agression toward da wolfs. He IS a warrior of my clan still, a bit flowery i admit, But dat not matter, he is member of da Wolfs. Should he be insulting your clan, you should come to me, and I will silience him. But should your tribe hunt any of my warriors the shakey peace between our tribes will end.

Chief Lorck of the Wolfs
Grutok Corad

Post by Grutok Corad »

Bah is any of yer so called "worriors" says ne ting to me dat mes dont liken mes take his head. yous Wolfs nub scare me or oder skulls wes wipes yub outs. tell yer "worriors" stay way from skulls tills wes haves time deals wif some treaty or war wub evers it bes.

GRU
Xanthe Talon

Post by Xanthe Talon »

Har we sees whos head be off ther sholders!
Corleon
veralion

Post by veralion »

'Nudder Skull be in deh' ranks! Greebas Gra'll! He return to clan from long agos.
Honor deh' Mighty Bloodskull Clan! Greebas Brodurs!
Deh' Clan grows n' thrives.

-Chief Veralion
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

Bloodskulls,
Me want join clan! Me strong and mighty, and a wizard.. i mean.. Shaman too!

I might be a teeny short but my axe hurts lots!
Can I join?

~A mysterious short orc~

Nilo scribbles with bad handwriting to make it look orcish, and also takes some redberries and smushes them up against the parchment so it looks bloody.