Grab your axe...and I shall put down mine

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sherg

Grab your axe...and I shall put down mine

Post by Sherg »

As of know I shall rid the island of trees, that is until you bring me the heads of Fooser and Lenus. Until then you can suffer the onslaught of Trolls and the sting of labor. Or you may just give me their heads and stop this cycle.

Also, I am selling wood. I have found Varshikar to have a supple amount, or atleast the did

!Sherg
Dominik Windslasher ~

Post by Dominik Windslasher ~ »

Walking through Trolls bane, the eyes of the man suddenly stopped on the wall board. What grabed his attention was the word "tree" due to what happened that day.

- You know what that means, dagger? - he said looking to the wall.
A voice came from his belt.
- I do - it said.

Dominik adjusted his hat and startedto walk out of town, trying to think about good things. Like blue blossons.
Sherg

Post by Sherg »

Because of your citizens foolish attempts to stop me I will add two new names to the list as well.

Fooser
Lenus
Zeshyrr

Until their heads are brought to me, I shall continue to dig trees up. Do not try to stop me anymore or the ransom will increase.

Sherg
Last edited by Sherg on Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gwynnether

Post by Gwynnether »

I wonder how long it will take until you have the whole inhabitants of this island on your list.

But doesn't matter, you won't live long enough, because simply no one will bring you the heads of any of the persons you mentioned. quite the converse.

Gwynnether von Glanwen
Moskher Heszche
Location: You can never be too stupid or too pretty to be a puppet king.

Post by Moskher Heszche »

You foolish Shenosss. Destroying the forests will not make the trolls attack, it will kill them. If they are to attack anyone, it would be you, for the sake of defending their own lives.

How do you intend to hold the people hostage by running headlong into your own death?

This Shenosss is unworthy of life. I'll certainly have a reward for the man who ends this lizard's life in the most slow and painful way.
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

Arkadia reads through the dribble until she comes across this parchment. Smirking, she adds her own little say

How much of a reward? If it is based upon how long it takes to kill him, and how painful the death is I could very easily take every last piece of gold from your purse.
~~A~~
Sordelka

Post by Sordelka »

Takes out his battle staff...
And if I meet you on cutting trees you will try to cut the holy cross!
Lysu Davanum

Post by Lysu Davanum »

Why are we all so harsh. I think his demands are reasonable, except for the Caitlin part. Whenever someone is able to chop down the heads of the rest, I'll deliver them to Sherg. And please, in the future, refrain from using such words and violence (especially you Moskher).

~Lysu Davanum~
Ghásh Wargclaw

Post by Ghásh Wargclaw »

The letter is written with a fine handwriting and large letters to make it more visible.

Lysu,
That sounds a bit treacherous to me, why would you want to kill citizens of trollsbane just to meet his demands. I say no, lets kill the fool and if you do not stop with this foolish thinking Lysu, maybe you too...

Ghásh Wargclaw
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Please stay away from my apprentice dear Ghásh. Learning as he is, he still has to discover the phenomenom called subtility. Ofcourse we do not want the thing he says. No no, we need them all dead. The witch called Caitlin shall not survive either. I believe she performed the greatest crime.
Whomever messes around with Moskher, makes him weak, makes him say these words, should be slain, and not let to rest among the gods till they served out their punishment. So please, do be reasonable, and allow Sherg's wishes, before it turns out worse.

~Misjbar~
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Tell us Sherg, how were you able to muster the energy to not only cut down so many trees, but also dig out all of the roots, then remove the remains of the trees?

-F
Sherg

Post by Sherg »

Her absence of reply creates a suspicion around the town. A faint smell can be sensed near the castle of Grey Rose.
Durin Goldtooth

Post by Durin Goldtooth »

harharhar

Sherg, ye' great brute, ye' come inter our town an' ye'll lose yer head!

Fooser an' "lenus" (however that be) are citizens, and you won' do nothin' to 'em.

As fer the trees, if i find ye' out in the forest, yer a gonner.

~Durin Goldtooth, Town Guard~
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

Hehehe The forest is full of trees, silly lizard!

And if you cut them down, i and my guild shall replant them, ten fold.
veralion

Post by veralion »

Veralion hears rumors as he slinks through the woods, and he grunts. Another wicked idea floats in to his head, and he chuckles a bit as he walks.
Sherg

Post by Sherg »

The northeast part of town reeks of putrefaction
Caitlin Fergus

Post by Caitlin Fergus »

Caitlin and Pendar went for having a look where the smell comes from, but they didn't find anything

"It could be Lenniers sock draw", Pendar whispered and grins
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

Nilo went to where the forest was, to replant the trees. He had all of his materials out and ready -- only to find that the forest was plentiful, and the trees were flourishing.
Sherg

Post by Sherg »

The stench comes from the shrine in the castle. Down below lies a lizard bludgeoned to death. Her body seems to be extremely decayed.
Turonga Mudwater

Post by Turonga Mudwater »

((A note is written in large letters, it appears the writer is no genius with words because they are written phenetically))

Yu dum yu burn forest an tres gone faster. Bsides only stoopid tre hugin elf care bout stoopid tres cause me not care me think yu doin faver.

Turonga