Es ist wieder Krieg!/ It is War again!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Lennier

Es ist wieder Krieg!/ It is War again!

Post by Lennier »

Höret Bürger von Trolls Bane, Freund und Alliierte!

Bringt eure Frauen und Kindern in eure Häuser!
Die Mörder und Plünderer der niederträchtigen Bloodskullbande überrennen unsere Stadt!

Gestern erstürmten sie die Burg der Grauen Rose, schlugen jeden nieder, der sich in ihren Weg stellte und befreiten ihren, dem Blutgott gefälligen Schamanen Kaja, welchen wir durch Glück und Zufall nach neuen Vergehen gegen unsere Gesetze erst kurz zuvor fassen konnten.

Auch der gefangengenommene Assasin wurde befreit.

Heute plünderten sie auch noch die Stadt - unsere geliebte Stadt Troll`s Bane - und entführten unsere Händlerin Eliza. Bei dem Versuch sie an dieser Tat zu hindern, haben sich ihnen viele Bewohner der Stadt tapfer entgegengestellt, wurden durch die Brutalität der im Blutrausch befindlichen Orks aber niedergeschlagen.

Damit muß nun augenblicklich Schluß sein! Wir haben uns darauf eingelassen, obwohl sie immerwieder ihr Wort gebrochen haben, mit ihnen zu verhandeln! Wir haben den Schritt getan und ihnen ein Waffenstillstandsabkommen angeboten.

Doch nichts ist passiert, nichts hat sich gebessert! Ihre Reaktion auf unsere Gutmütigkeit ist es uns weiter anzugreifen, zu plündern und zu morden! So haben sie unsere Friedensangebote abgelehnt. Nun werden wir einen anderen Weg einschlagen.

Wir, die Ritter der Grauen Rose, die Garden der Stadtwache und ich im Namen des Stadtrates von Troll`s Bane, rufen alle auf zusammenzustehen. Wir müssen der Bedrohung gemeinsam entgegentreten!

Am Mittwoch, zur Achten Abendstunde ((20:00 CET/GMT+1)) werden wir in der Burg "Graue Zuflucht" Kriegsrat halten und planen was zu tun ist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Listen! Citizens of Troll`s Bane, our friends and allies

Bring your women and children into the houses. The murderers and depredators of the Bloodskulls overrun our town.

Yesterday they overran the castle of the Grey Rose, killed everyone who came into their way and freed their shaman Kaja, follower of the bloodlord, who again acted against the laws of town. The jailed assassin was also freed.

Today the depredated the town - our beloved town Trolls Bane - and kidnapped our trader Eliza. While trying to defend the town many citizen fought bravely, but were beaten by the bloodthirsty orcs.

This has to end now! We have done the first move and offered a ceasefire, but they broke their words more than once, though we tried to negotiate!
Nothing had happened! Nothing got better!
Their reaction to our bonhomie is to attack us furthermore, to plunder and to murder!

Thus they have ignored our peace offers and we will pursue another way

We the knights of the Grey Rose, the men of the Town Guard and me on behalf of the Town Council call everyone to stay together.
We have to encounter that threat together!

At Wednesday, to the 9th hour in the evening ((21:00 GMT) we will hold a War Council to plan what he have to do.

------------
Lennier
Earl of the Grey Rose
On Behalf of the Town Council - The Triumvirate of Troll`s Bane
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

We have attacked thier cave and we are trying to free Eliza. Digging her out is taking long, but we have beaten back thier guards and there are enough of us in the cave to be able to withstand their counter attacks.

Garett Gwenour
Recruit of the Town Guard
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

Oh Goodie! I wanna go to war!
Can I? Can I?

Im gonna go to war!

How exciting! Wow I haven't been in a war for a long time yup!
I canot wait!

See ya there!
~Nilo~
GorgeBloodstench

Post by GorgeBloodstench »

Har lennier yoo fool.

Har har stumpy, what are yoo going to do, throw cabbages at us? har har
Miraci Ruhn

Post by Miraci Ruhn »

I seem to have actually heard that Nilo is or was a teacher in magic. Cabbages... you know with all he knows about them, he just might be able to do some damage with them...

=-Miraci Ruhn-=
Athian

Post by Athian »

You may have your 'war' be there no other choice, however. once again i'm stating the simple fact the the township of Varshikar shall remain nuetral and take no one side. all are still welcome there so long as this 'war' does not enter our streets. to the skulls this is merely reprement for the abduction and imprisonment of there Shamen. though i use word that fit there veiw momentarily. To the Town is is an outrage and a slap in the face to there offers of peace. once and for all you must all sit down and come up with a peaceful and coexitance solution. the idea of "your stay on your side of the line, i'll stay on mine.' is frankly rediclous when you live on a island. but those in charge and those who will choose to fight do as you will. i simply state that if you fight in Varshikar, you will asked to leave for the time being. if you resist then well things will envitably get hot, and you will not be allowed back again. So if seen fit by the peoples of that land that you are causing a disturbance. then simply leave and return when you have calmed yourself. as said all are welcome. but we do not invite your war.

Athian Corulas
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Maeve sat on her beloved well at the marketplace and dangled her feet while she watched and listened to the people.
She could feel the excitement and the fear in the wind and it made her snigger.

The last days she always felt sleepy and exhausted, but through all the negative energy around she felt now better than ever before.

"This war is a bless", she thought, "it's a worthy tribute to Moshran. His germ is growing in their hearts."
She giggled and jumped off the well to head north and see what's going on in the central of that bad energy.
Adano Eles

Post by Adano Eles »

A lonely figure sits in the library of the Grey Refuge. In front of him on the desk you could see an open book, written in a strange, foreign language, and many other books, most of them seem to deal with the fine aspects of orcish language. The figure, wearing a red and golden robe of foreign cut, carefully writes down word for word, crosschecking them with all the books around him before almost every written word. After finishing the sentence he stares at it for several seconds, reading:

For the Enemy was born from the souls of the Five, It dwells in all of Their childrens hearts, looking to consume those whose mind is weak and whose soul vulnerable.
Those who fight the Enemy in their hearts, however, will find strength in the Divine Spark, and will be lead onto the right path, the path of true strength and true honor and be fated to defeat the Enemy in all its manyfold shapes. Then the glorious day will dawn when the Fallen One will raise again in all His former glory, the day when fear and suffering are banned from His name and all the children of the Five will know that Moshran is their greatest hero and saviour.

He lays the quill aside and smiles.

This war will end, he thinks, but hopefully not the way it goes now.
It is as Pilzbaizza said, if we keep going this way the only one who will benefit is the Dark One. But I know another way.

He holds the page against the light to see if the ink already dried, then turns the cover and looks at the carefully drawn sun symbol surrounding sixteen golden stars in two circles of five and eleven. Below the symbol in orcish language the title is written: Khana Len- The Holy arts of discovering the secrets of the Divine Spark
He turns the book back and takes his quill again.

I will keep my promise, Kaja. No matter what will happen. You are not my enemy and we are not yours. The Nameless Evil shall not win.
Zakath

Re: Es ist wieder Krieg!/ It is War again!

Post by Zakath »

Ich war gestern dabei, als wir versuchten, Eliza aus der Gewalt des Bloodskull Clans zu befreien. Leider ohne Erfolg.
Ich gebe niemandem die Schuld dafür, dass es diese Orks überhaupt erst geschaft haben, Eliza zu entführen. Doch ich finde die Verteidigung von Troll`s Bane muss neu organisiert werden! -damit eine solche Sache gar nicht mehr passieren kann.

Wo war die Stadtwache als der Bloodskuulclan die Stadt überannte?
Die Stadtwache muss neu organisiert werden!

Ich bin noch nicht lange in Troll`s Bane und trotzdem habe ich bereits so einige wichtige Dinge erfahren. Unter anderem habe ich auch mit Ultoris Brawcor - der damalige Gründer der Stadtwache - gesprochen.
Er sagte die Leute würden Ihm nicht mehr Vertrauen und niemand wird auf Ihn hören, doch auch er ist dafür; dass die Stadtwache und die ganze Verteidigung von Troll`s Bane neu organisiert wird!

Um überhaupt einmal ein Leben in Frieden und Freiheit führen zu können, muss man sich sicher fühlen können!
Und ich bin jederzeit bereit in den Kampf zu ziehen und zu helfen, wenn es darum geht, den Ruhestörern Gerechtigkeit beizubringen!
Gwynnether

Post by Gwynnether »

Das klingt so Zakath, als würdest du dich freiwillig dazu bereit erklären, der Stadtwache beizutreten.
Aufschreien und Auffordern kann jeder, mein Freund, aber nun hab auch den Mut und werde Rekrut, wenn du glaubst zu wissen wie es besser geht.

Gwynnether von Glanwen
Ultoris

Post by Ultoris »

Es steht mir in keinster Weise zu die Stadtwache zu belehren und ich will und werde mich auch in keinster Weise in die Arbeit , die gute Arbeit , der Stadtwache einmischen .
Erst gestern bin ich von einer sehr langen Reise zurückgekehrt und das erste was ich mit anschauen mußte war die Endführung Elizas und der Tot einiger Einwohner der Stadt die dies verhindern wollten .

Allerdings sollten meinen Dienste und Fähigkeiten gewünscht und gebraucht werden , steh ich selbstverständlich wieder zur Verfügung , ob als Mitglied der Stadtwache oder als Bürger der Stadt .

gezeichnet
Ultoris
Drex Thaendrak

Post by Drex Thaendrak »

Fine, so these orcs do not want to live in peace with us.
So why should we care for them any more? There is a way to deal with these beasts that works. Slay every single of them. Drive them out of their hole with a big fire and kill them.
Once they are dead there will be peace.

Drex Thaendrak,
merchant and pawnbroker
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Town Guard, Grey Rose

As my ambassador has written Varshikar shall be named a neutral ground for this time. Any attacks upon any person within these lands, be it Rose or Skull shall be seen as an act of hostility from the attacking party.

Ari§teaus
Lord of Varshikar
Zakath

Post by Zakath »

Wenn mich die Stadtwache aufnimmt, werde ich sofort Rekrut, Gwynnether.
Zudem: Ich habe nicht davon gesprochen, dass ich es besser kann. Doch Ihr müsst doch auch zugeben, dass so etwas eigentlich nicht passieren dürfte oder?
Ich verteidige Troll`s Bane -wenn ich gerade am Ort des Geschehens bin,-ob ich jetzt in der Stadtwache bin oder nicht. Darauf gebe ich euch mein Wort.
Die Stadt und deren Einwohner haben mich als ich auf Illarion ankam freundlich in Geschehen Illarions eingeführt und in der Zeit, ist mir die Stadt auch ans Herz gewachsen.
Und dafür lohnt es sich zu Kämpfen.

Ich werde mithelfen wo ich kann, auf sicher. Doch wie gesagt, ich denke ich habe noch nicht die nötige Erfahrung, um es "besser" zu machen.
Doch etwas muss geschehen.
Gwynnether

Post by Gwynnether »

So tue ich es. Und so tut es die Wache.
Denkt ihr, sie wären nicht da gewesen wenn sie etwas geahnt hätten?
Die Wache besteht aus zu wenig Leuten, als dass sie überall zur selben Zeit sein könnten.
Das hat nichts mit Organisation zu tun, denn die Wache leistet sehr gute Arbeit, dafür das sie nur so geringe Mittel haben.
Das was geschehen muss, ist dass die Leute, so wie ihr es tut, endlich mehr den Rücken der Wache stärken, anstatt ihnen genau dort hineinzufallen. Die Wachen riskieren tagtäglich ihr Leben auf den Straßen Trolls Bane und alles was sie dafür erhalten ist Undank! Sie versuchen die Bewohner der Stadt zu beschützen... vor Mörder, Diebe, Assassine, Unwesen... es ist gleichgültig. Jeder richtet sein Augenmerk nur auf die Dinge die schief laufen, weil jede Schlacht die gewonnen, jedes Monster das erschlagen und jeder Mörder der festgenommen, als SELBSTVERSTÄNDLICH angesehen wird.
Es ist NICHT selbstverständlich.
Diese Menschen tun dies ohne jeglichen Entgelt!

"Die Wache hat das und das verursacht... Die Wache war nicht da als... Die Wache ist Schuld daran das...",
das sind die Reaktionen. Das ist der Dank...

Gwynnether von Glanwen
Lothar Robuth

Post by Lothar Robuth »

Seid mir gegrüßt werte Bürger,

nun ich bin nicht sonderlich bewandert im politischen Handeln, doch wäre es nicht weise, wenn man den Orks ein angemessenen Lösegeld-Vorschlag
machen würde? Selbst wenn Ihr nun die Höhle stürmen mögt, ist Elizas Tod grausame Gewissheit!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Lothar Robuth
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

Werter Lothar,
auch ich bin nciht bewandert in politischen Dingen. Doch halte ich es für einen falschen Weg den Orks Lösegeld zu zahlen. Wenn wir zahlen, ist Eliza frei, gut. Aber was ist nächste Woche, doer nächsten Monat? SIe werden wieder kommen und Menschen, Hobbits, Elben, Zwerge oder Echsen entführen. Sollen wir dann wieder zahlen?
Es muss eine andere Möglichkeit geben Eliza zu befreien. Welche dabei genommen wird, liegt nicht bei mir, doch werde ich mein bestes tun, damit die Entscheidung von Erfolg gekrönt wird.
Und nicht dass ihr denkt, ich hätte jetzt nur aus der Ferne gesprochen. Ich war dabei, als Eliza entführt wurde und habe es wie einige andere leider erfolglos versucht zu verhindern. Auch war ich an danach stattfindenden Befreiungsversuchen beteiligt.

Das war es von meiner Seite

Kranek
Zakath

Post by Zakath »

Wenn es tatsächlich so ist, wie Ihr sagt Gwynnether, und die Stadtwache tatsächlich zu wenige freiwillige Helfer hat, so werde ich mich zu deren Dienste stellen.
Einen Ort den man lieb gewonnen hat, hat man zu verteidigen, sollange es solche "Leute" wie die vom Bloodskull Clan gibt.

Ich war an keiner der frühere Vorfällen beteiligt, bei denen die Stadtwache anschliessend beschimpft wurde. Und ich werde in Zukunft meine Zunge hütten, denn ich glaube euch - und all den anderen die sich zu Wort gemeldet haben - dass die Stadtwache im Allgemeinen gute Arbeit leistet.
Und ich will mein bestes tun, dies bei zu behalten.

Was den Vorschlag von Lothar betrifft; Schliesse ich mich Kraneks Meinung an. Ich stand diesen Orks -wie Kranek auch- gegenüber und meiner Ansicht nach, würde eine Bezahlung für ihre Untaten das ganze nur schlimmer machen...
Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Post by Pendar »

Taking up a quill in hand that is bruised if not broken Pendar stays the tremors that run through his body. Breathing heavily to stall the unconscious oblivion that beckons his wracked nerves and battered body.

The word war so easily spoken, be aware as it is passed back and forth it is already upon us yesterday brought more blood to my axe than all my days on this isle.
As far as the failed attempt to win Eliza’s freedom from the clutches of the skulls I can only apologize for my failure to succeed. It was a hard won battle to take the skull cave and my admiration and gratitude goes to those who leant there strength and sadly there lives to that attempt.
Maybe more importantly though is the events after that, the attempted attack on the town. We held it by a stroke of good fortune. I say to you that were it not for the efforts of Durin and an elfess magician who I will not name she may claim her deserved honor if she wishes. We would not have held out.
I also witnessed a small army walk into the grey rose castle with out fear to free two prisoners held there. My point is not to spread talk of defeat. Merely it needs to be said that if we choose a course of war it is already upon us. This war will not be fought by grand designs and heroes in amour on green fields of valor. This war has come to and will fall upon the peoples of trollsbane the ones we are sworn to protect. The young and old alike our crafters and merchants. As I pen this the rogue Salesh wages a private siege on the town. This brings harm to gentle people and falls to our citizens and friends from vashikar to fight him. I entered our own shop yesterday to find and be attacked by the assassin and this lizard. I do not write this to complain of my ill fortune nor to make grand noise of my recent battles. This note serves as warning the people of trollsbane are under dire threat from many sides. The criminal Damian Connelly walks free his self decreed mission to destroy the Triumative. There are greater dangers still that will not elaborate on in open view. While we speak of war our people are bettered served going into hiding. You speak of war; I ask how we fight skirmishes and our streets run red with blood. Do we this time think we will destroy the skulls take there cave. How long will we hold it? War is a word leadership is needed.
To those who read these words and question my courage or conviction to my duty. I can only say to you some one had to say this. Yes a council has been called but war has been called before it has taken place. I have carried brothers from the field before battle plans have been drawn.
Keep heart and faith people of trollsbane look to your brothers and sisters unite and stand strong. War or not we are under siege from all sides.
Signed
Pendar Fayed
Recruit of the guard

Reading over the letter as his vision begins to double up and swim Pendar wonders how much is worth saying and how much is sense and how much ramblings.
Turning slowly in his battered and bloodied amour he limps away to see if sleep will take him and oblivion ease his wounds
Astheno

Post by Astheno »

A blackened parchment finds its way onto the board of town. Shadows move across its surface endlessly, and as you closely examine the note, you see it is written in blood.

I told you to listen to me, yub. I told Durin to prepare for war, yub. I warn you all about everything, yet you take nothing into consideration. Welcome to war.

-X-
Apprentice to Synn Lakross
~Prophet of Blood and Sorrow. (Long live Moshran!)