Looks down on a group of friends around his dead body

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

A Soul

Looks down on a group of friends around his dead body

Post by A Soul »

.... he sees them crying ... but also laughing .. they were his friend ... staying around his dead body ..

My dearest friends ....dont cry for me ... i am in a better world now .... Gaja opend the massive doors of her palace for me .... and now i look down on you my friends .... I see you burry my body ..... you knew I died happy ..without worries .... als unanswerd questioned i feared were answerd .......

I will always guard you ...... Gaja allowed me to be a part of the apple tree from time to time .. the tree you planted for me ... so i can see you go by .. and watch your ways a bid...

I have incredible powers now ..... i can make trees grow ... i can make birds sings ... Gaja is mighty .... more than you can ever imagine....

To my love zharisja obscura ... i will guard you .. my spirit on your side all the time ...... all my friends please help her if she needs help ... I still love you ....love is stronger than death.....

<looks time a last time> <than the massive doors of Gajas palace were closed by her>

Farewell ..Gaja protects you .. your friend Corvinus Mytheril