Beschwerde GM-Spieler/Complaiment GM-Player (Englisch added)

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Indeed.
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

Adano wrote:You are a good GM, Cassandra is an evil GM who supports his girlfriend by giving her this very overpowered worldruling character to play with, everyone is angry at each other, Fooser still has conspiracy fantasies about the SVST board and I am going to propose installing support for my new USB driven tranquilizers to the Illarion boards.
I've just read Adano's hilarious post and realised how ridiculous the situation is. To be quite frank (with myself) I'm a little ashamed. Maeve is played wonderfully, Maeve was recruited through SVST (although not directly), the character of Maeve exists solely for the pleasure of other players. PO Maeve seems to be going through an awful lot of grief right about now, just because she wants us to enjoy the game.

Even though the situation through which Maeve was created may be unfair and a little suspicious, in this case, the ends justify the means.
Rackere Diplomatre

Post by Rackere Diplomatre »

Ultoris wrote:Wenn es einem Spieler nicht passt, was hier passiert [...], soll er einfach gehen.
Wie sollte man hierauf wohl reagieren?
Genau:
Ich stimme Ultoris voll zu. Leute, wenn ihr dieses Spiel verbessern wollt, lasst es! Es hat keinen Sinn, Verbesserungsvorschläge einzubringen. Stattdessen könnt ihr euch verpissen, ihr werdet hier nicht gebraucht.
Es ist mir klar, dass diese Darstellung völlig übertrieben ist, aber das ist das, was du in anderen Worten gesagt hast.
:roll:

Ist dir klar, was für ein Müll das ist?
martin

Post by martin »

Wow, cool.
Could please someone summarize this thread for me? I mainly found some boring postings which might be interesting for fresh psychology students but nothing that is in any way interesting from a more factual point of view.
Thanks!
I love you all, didn't you know?

Martin
Rackere Diplomatre

Post by Rackere Diplomatre »

It's all about flaming - nothing more, nothing less.
Adano Eles

Post by Adano Eles »

Adano Eles wrote:You (Estralis) are a good GM, Cassandra is an evil GM who supports his girlfriend by giving her this very overpowered worldruling character to play with, everyone is angry at each other, Fooser still has conspiracy fantasies about the SVST board and I am going to propose installing support for my new USB driven tranquilizers to the Illarion boards.

And I am putting too much sarcasm into my posts again... :?
There you are, Martin.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Actually, I wasn't necessarily talking about Mary, Moskher. I was fully unaware of any of this, I figured she was a new player who played a character with many strong points, and some bad ones (as do we all), and was a pleasant player. Nothing has changed from this except the "new" part.

And what good would a topic be without conspiracy theories?
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

I wonder if this topic should of had (English Added) in its title.
martin

Post by martin »

Nerevar Schattenaxt wrote:As martin always wanted to give examples when giving criticism, i will do it this time:
The first time you do that and let me add: It is rather disappointing.
Martin does not only want to get concrete examples, he also wants people to think, which you obviously tried to avoid.
As I am not such a bad guy, I'll help you doing it and you'll post your brains results here, openly and in human readable manner.
best example is player of Cassandra and player of Maeve who are a couple. Some of Maeves skills were maxed. GM's said, because of "good rp". Everyone who was on the RL meeting knows how charming the player of Maeve was toward the GMs. The whole truth, or a simple try to hush a RL favour? Is this any fair?
I am not about to judge about personal or social relations here, as they are none of my matters. But you'll have no problems answering me the following questions:
When this Maeve-thing started (in August '04), were you involved in this case?
When this Maeve-thing started and Maeves stats were altered (after a rather long discussion on the internal GM-boards, btw, NOT initiated by PO Cassandra and commented by all active GMs), how was the relation between the players of these chars?
Did the RL-meeting happen before or after Maeves stats were altered?
Are there other chars of other POs around which have altered stats, skills or items?
Is this really fair, huh?
It was discussed internally and WE, the staff, came to a conclusion. LONG before the RL-meeting happened.
So, if there is anyone to blame for it, it is the WHOLE staff WITHOUT exception, and for reasons of chronological causality, it has nothing to do with
* PO Maeve "charming" GMs at the meeting
* Personal relations of PO Maeve and PO Cassandra
* PO Cassandra

Would you agree?

Would you then please say sorry?

Would you furthermore explain here in detail how you thought you'd do this thing with Shukk? I'd really be interested before changing her PW.

Martin
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

Wow I really dont get this topic... :?
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

This just seems like something I would have started about 8 months ago...