A blissful union - Here ye here ye

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kjallha

A blissful union - Here ye here ye

Post by Kjallha »

* A large double size poster parchment is firmly fastened to the twon pole with big bright letters*

One and all,

It is with great pride, joy and pleasure to announce that I Ti nari and I have been married! It was a marvelous event in the grove by the sea and I had confesed my love and loyalty to this woman with a light heart.

I pray for the gods blessings and thank you friends, all who have supported us in our bond.

~'` Jal
Taun Kahartuum

A blissful union

Post by Taun Kahartuum »

My best wishes and the blessings of the seven muses to you.

May love, wisdom and strength reign your souls and bind your hearts forever!

Yours, Taun :)
Damien

A blissful union

Post by Damien »

Congratulations, and best wishes to both of you !
I am eager to see the first Lizard Elves. Will they be able to breath water ? Or will the younglings be of either one or the other race ? Hmmm...
An interesting subject. Let's see what the library says about crossbreeding...
Gilean

A blissful union

Post by Gilean »

*Walking toward the board but not really needing supplies this time, the figure scanned the board.  Seeing the large parchment decreeing Kjallha's love and marriage to Ti, Gilean grinned with inner glee at the happiness that the two must feel. *

Congratulations noble Kjallha.  I hope you and Ti live a long and fruitful life.  If you are, at the moment, interested in my way of life and becoming my apprentice, I would be honored to have you stay at my humble abode.  It is a mere shack at the moment but I plan on having a sizable cabin in the woods one of these days.  Three rooms: One for me, another for my apprentice and the last for guests that stop by.

Signed: The Hermit

*The Hermit walked off to follow his studies that are geared toward becoming a mage, keeper of wisdom and knowledge who works with magick, of the silver moon.  At his shack he played with his wolf pup Gingitsune for a while then continued with his studies with his wolf pup at his side. *