Sir Crystal Star - Time to change

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Onyx

Sir Crystal Star - Time to change

Post by Onyx »

On you walk to the local shop, You spot a note stuck in the wall by a dagger. The note reads :-

I, Sir Crystal Star have decided to give up my rain of terror. Following in sunrise's foot-steps Will surely leed to my death. So I thought I would Try the life of good. I don't expect you all to take me back and some will still feel rage when you see me. I'm sorry for what I have done, but now its time to make up for my mistakes. Therfore, The Dark Guild of mages will change its mission! No longer will it be about Killing all but to help all, Give guidence, Help with money, Sell potions, Armor and more. I hope this Mission chage will also Attract my members. I can't say the the old member will stop fighting, so Anyone thats say they are a Dark mage/ Dark Druid and attacks you, Well there no of my Guild! I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me! I'm So Sorry For what I've done......

The Note ends with

...... Its time to change! for the better!
Sskakzk'krr

Sir Crystal Star

Post by Sskakzk'krr »

Although I believe you you will have to gain my trust and many others trust back.Give it time and it will come.

MD
kyuushiki
Location: In a land where the mind holds power over all of the body perceptions

Sir Crystal Star

Post by kyuushiki »

*Looks at the paper and grins as he writes with mud on it*
Did you know that you spelled the wrong rain?  I am no one to talk, but it should be reign.

*Draws a smiley face *
:)

I harbor no hard feelings toward you killing me now that you are good but if you meet me in game we can settle this like gentlemen.  I will not try to kill you but might ask for you to pay a little compensation that should not be that high.  You might even like to pay it.  If not I will let it drop, but first meet with me.