PKs In the bar - I may Be Evil but theres always a rule

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Onyx

PKs In the bar - I may Be Evil but theres always a rule

Post by Onyx »

Well, I walked in to the bar..... Cast some fields To stop myself Beeing struck down as my parry is low and then Said ' The bar is mine. At this potin I had cast no spells on only one! When a Halfling and a Lizard mand wal in. The cast feilds on me!!! PKs So I though back, Yes I lost Becuse I was trapped by them. The use Evil wys to kill me and when I came Back (and note, did not fire on them) the killed me again and trapped me with boxes. Well, the Good ones are against PK~ing But they did it twice to me. I don't just going around PK~ing and I only fight with reason (When Fire apon or a plan attack by the Guild) And I all ways give the chance for the enemy to give UP!!! This Option Was no given to me!! Why should I Do this for others When They don't for Me! Well Thanks to the PK in the bar, I will Kill all Lizard pople over and over again, Till that PK Pays 50 mana potions, 500 gold, 100 health potions and Says sorry... I set me off, I stop when my Requset is answerd!
Sskakzk'krr

PKs In the bar

Post by Sskakzk'krr »

((Edit: Testing the functions of this board.))
Last edited by Sskakzk'krr on Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onyx

PKs In the bar

Post by Onyx »

Get on the to roof!!!!!! Aries had aready Black that for me!!! He likes to try and make it soound like he's all good but he's not. He must be getting bord of it! When I asked why he did it (I was a tempary new player, Which He killed twice before he know that) He said, "Its funny". Aries is Killing People behind you backs and fuling the War of Good and evil. I'm staring to think he's more evil than I!!!!
Bror

PKs In the bar

Post by Bror »

Dear Onyx,

you are talking about only fighting with a reason. It just happens, that I read the recruiting paper of your guild, where it is stated, that you kill all persons except young ones. Is there a reason for that, that the public might now, or just a secret reason?
I think, you should reconcider whom and with which goal you kill or you might bring the gods wrath down at you and your guild. There is a paper with certain rules and suggestions on behaviour that you should basicaly follow.

Bror, temple servant of Zephia
Wanderer

PKs In the bar

Post by Wanderer »

Hahahah, i had the wrath of the gods brought on me. Its no joke, repent or you will pay with your hard earned skills
kyuushiki
Location: In a land where the mind holds power over all of the body perceptions

PKs In the bar

Post by kyuushiki »

I was the one who said it was funny I was the one that added to the fire feilds then brought you back from the dead over and over again.  This was after the inital part when we both  let you out of pit of fire.  Then you got insulting and you still claimed the bar as your own.  That is when i pushed about ten squares; willingly on your part, meaning no resistance form you, asked if you would stop and leave the bar and move your headquartes else where.  Then you refused.  I then pushed you into the fire at which point you promptly turned into a cloud where a box was then put up to keep you there until you logged off.  You did not so i brung you back to life 20 times while areis had a drink. Removed the box offered to let you leave (i think you made your post durring this time) since you did not i brung you back to life 10 more times.  Then you called areis a pk.  I do not have to worry much about public image I just fight to protect me and mine.  Overkill...probibly.  In the right .... definantly.
The number of posts by me and others telling all to stay away from the bar, directed mainly at your guild, was more than ample warning not to invade the bar.  I shouted in the game to your master and his followers on at the time that the bar was going to be mine through diplomats and such.  He tried to kill me then and succeded once.  He brung me back and did not the second time.  Your dark mage or what ever the hell his name was could testify to this.  I was helping him train at the moment.  Warning was there.  You did not heed it.  The incident is therefore on you hends.  It is your fault you made it happen.  I do not need to lie for i fear nothing because i do not care much about my stats i just raise them for fun.  The demons in the cave are my freinds.  They offered to let you stay there but you did not want to.  Do not claim land for you own ask for it.  If you claim it you had better be able to back up your threats.  Hollow empty threats serve no purpose but to intice people but if that is your goal...  I am weak but i know how to use the limmited power i have.  I do not like to fight but to protect me and mine i will.  I am a nice guy or am tring to work on being one.  I talk most of the time and do build my other skills.  I die often at the hands of my friends and enemys so I have come to accept it as a fact.  Please read the answer to some one tells new ones to fear the order for a list of rules when i manage the tavern.
The Brother

PKs In the bar

Post by The Brother »

Kyu you did that too? <grins>

Quit complaining Onyx. Some of those who attack you aren't all good!

There might be other motives.. say they don't want you to rise to power, or NO KING BOO!! Oh yea did I mention you attacked me and my Bro once? Too bad Sunrise and a few others had to pay.

If you going to play war against everyone but Noobs you better be ready to pay the price, so you might want to rethink things and appologize to the public.

Personally I am like you, just smarter, faster and a hell of alot better than you do it.

Don't mess with the Brothers! Lizards RULE!