Kyuushiki declares he is.... - Hi sturm.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

kyuushiki
Location: In a land where the mind holds power over all of the body perceptions

Kyuushiki declares he is.... - Hi sturm.

Post by kyuushiki »

*Scribes on a piece of paper in charcoal*
I now declare of my own free will.  I am Dax's and Sturm's new pet halfling.
*Leaves with his diminished intelligence after being in a fight with 10 demons who did not learn that it was bad to kill him*
Dax

Kyuushiki declares he is....

Post by Dax »

<Once again breaks into uncontrolable laughter>

A pet halfling!!! Just what i always wanted! This is great!

Ahem.. Any who I find tormenting, mistreating or otherwise not being nice to my pet halfling will be first given verbal warning and then attacked by the ASAPC

<grins evily>

Hey.. I don't have to let you out at nights do I?
kyuushiki
Location: In a land where the mind holds power over all of the body perceptions

Kyuushiki declares he is....

Post by kyuushiki »

*after meeting sturm and sturm saying he no want a pet the halfling crossed out sturms name and placed over it as best he could the name of another: Olorin*
*happy he goes home but he drops a object and walks away forgeting to pick up his luck piece of wood.  Later when he goes to his current home (demon cave) and talks to his big red friend and the little dude who looks like a mushroom, he remembers that he forgot and starts to worry it will not be there.  going back to the board he puts looks for it but can not find his lucky piece of wood.  He writes on the piece of paper*
Please find my lost lucky piece of wood!
*He hopes that some one will find his lucky piece of wood and can give him directions to find it*