agrivated beyond belief

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alexander

agrivated beyond belief

Post by Alexander »

*haistily writes out this note* I have become greatly agrivated by all of this talk of killing people for no reason and although i have never been killed myself by someone for no reason it has been attempted, but i simply went along with my planting and such. I have been attacked twice for no reason and if i die because of some feebleminded idiots boredom i will forsake my farming and carpentry for a life of training and hunting evil's. This is something evil's would not enjoy so if you attack me make sure there is a reason or you will surely pay the price. *puts the note up on the board and shoves a nail into the top, but the nail goes through the paper. sighs and calmly tries to push a nail into the board slowly.* is this entire world working against me? ugh! *storms out*
Damien

agrivated beyond belief

Post by Damien »

In the distance, several Figures dressed in shiny metal plate apear. A figure wearing grey clothes greets their leader, adressed with Sturm Feuerklinge, and changes some words with him. Then he approaches the boards, finding the note. He puts an answer to it.
"The Knights of the grey rose are willing to secure the area, or at least try it, as will the Order of the grey Light. If you like, you can join one of both groups, The Order has a non-fighter-part and a lawkeeper part, and the Knights of the Grey Rose are noble fighters and soldiers that hunt killers and criminals. You can perhaps join one of both, if you like."
Jocas

agrivated beyond belief

Post by Jocas »

The world of Illarion needs more brave, honorable, and angry people. So I will do you the honor of finding you and killing you so you can become a evil hunter.

No need to thank me, your anger is enough thanks.
Bror

agrivated beyond belief

Post by Bror »

A lizard, dressed in his best formal suit stalks out of the shadows and carefuly reads through the notes. Suddenly his face gets angry.
"I think I shall pray to the gods, so that they may show this Darkwalker his borders. He has been warned before, but he doesn't seem to care. Maybe a little reduction to his fighting abilities would be a good thing to pray for. If this still doesn't have great effect on his behavior, I shall pray for his permanent death."
Alexander

agrivated beyond belief

Post by Alexander »

*comes back to check on the status of his note and is shocked to find the support for fighting evil and is very swayed by the encouragement*
hmmmm
*writes another note and pins it on the board it reads*
  I Alexander Xavier will devote my personal lifes work to making our world a better and safer place though it may mean expelsion from my current guild.
  In addition though i am relatively unskilled in combat at this moment i devote my services to the order of grey light if it appeases them.
*posts the new note on the board and stands tall with a new sense of pride and honor*
Alexander

agrivated beyond belief

Post by Alexander »

*gets to the door and turns around and walks back to the note he just posted. mubles as he reads it. crosses out expelsion and writes in above it expulsion. walks out with a little less pride.*
Jocas

agrivated beyond belief

Post by Jocas »

Your mean Bore (hehe pun intended). You just made the list. Read my idea about boxing, then decide to put my stats down. If you really intend to put my stats down, i guess i'll have to keep training. Also I think I'm gonna get some of my friends that aren't playing to come on and have some fun in this peaceful world, They like to play like me, but they aren't as nice.

Darktalker
( hehe, pun intended, even though not funny)
Kjallha

agrivated beyond belief

Post by Kjallha »

I would like to join one of these devoteds groups..

After much thought, I think it a good start and a good future. I am not the fighting sort, but I have my merits.
Novus

agrivated beyond belief

Post by Novus »

I am surprised to hear that the Order of Gray Light admits non-fighters.  I wish to learn more.  Who do I contact, and how do I contact them?
Jocas

agrivated beyond belief

Post by Jocas »

Bror, You bastard!!!!!!!
Oh well, back to the training fields.....
Erdrick

agrivated beyond belief

Post by Erdrick »

Strangely enough I am an Expert at shielding myself
but I still get wounded.
After many battle scars I ponder why its so hard to stop evil forces.
My shop isnt a Guild (yet) so Damien i would like to become a Knight of the Grey Light (for now)
Where do I usually find you?
I am usually slashing zombies or planting seeds, so expect me to be anywhere.
Please leave me a note in my shop about any requirements for becoming a Knight.
Also, i am searching for information anyone.
What do these strange bottles do? I found one out in a meadow and I cannot see its purpose.
Sturm Feuerklinge

agrivated beyond belief

Post by Sturm Feuerklinge »

Erdrick, visti www.greylight.exit.de .

Best greetings,

Lehensherr(Lord) of the Knight Circle of the Grey Rose,
which is part of the Order of the grey light

Sturm Feuerklinge