Death

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Val De Gausse

Death

Post by Val De Gausse »

Val's ashes swirled around the rock circles and settled in the ground. After Gwynn had fufilled her promise Val had been told he was to be in Her realm. Once he was dead Galim and others carried him to the stone circle to burn
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Aristeaus hears of the man's death from passers by, when asked if he will attend the funeral he say's no.

Leaving the town he finds a deserted grove and sits down with his head in his hands....
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

Quinasa lays beside her husband, silent tears streaming down her face for the death of one she risked her life to save, for the death of one who could not save himself.
Trystan Gravstyn

Post by Trystan Gravstyn »

Trystan sat on the cliff and looked over to the sea.

"Val... Fool... Why didn't he followed me?"

He sighed deeply and left the place.
Willum

Post by Willum »

Listens as people whisper about the death of VAl. Willums expression become emotionless, He looks to the ground and mumbles...

Good bye old friend but to me you died a long time ago.

Willum stands and walk to his tree and sits apon the lowest branch, and just stares out into the forest.
Gwynnether

Post by Gwynnether »

A long time Gwynnether stood by the stonecircle and looks at the ash, which was everything that has been left of Val.
Slowly she went in and strewed the ash in all four wind directions.
She wasn’t proud of that what she has done. Nor in the way she had done it.
But she had sworn it once to him… she had sworn if he…

Gwynnether turned and went to town again… and later she headed the Malachín-shrine for a long prayer.
Malvita Rynal

Post by Malvita Rynal »

Malvita sits upon a rock in the stone circle. His head bowed in prayer.

"Great Mistress, Val was a true follower. Though his antics, and his behaviour was not always that which you command, he kept you in his heart. His heart overpowered his mind at every turn, so there your power must have resided. I ask his soul commended to you personally. May he serve you in death, greater than anyone could have served you in life."

Malvita stands, smiles warmly for the first time in a great while and says to the sooty remains that were left unscattered:

It's hard losing a friend Val, but it's even worse loosing a brother such as you. You tried to teach me many things, maybe some of them took root. May you rest, friend. I am sure I will see your face, and feel your presence, again some time soon.

Malvita walks back to town, his face slowly regaining its emotionless air.
veralion

Post by veralion »

Veralion stands where Val's ashes rest. He thinks hard to himself, then stands straight and grunts loudly.
He turns around, and heads back north.