Elvin pirde.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Ereaes

Elvin pirde.

Post by Ereaes »

Ereaes leans against the wall uncomfertably holding his newly wounded side and asking everyone if they would be so kind as to sell him a bluestone ring and a dimond ring. As an orc passes by he asks again. The orc turns and asks him why he is buying such rings, Cliu the bard standing near to Ereaes says "he wishes them for marrige". The orc gives a simple replie "Have way with woman then leave woman". The orc begins to walk away when Cliu asks if he could perchuse the rings , the orc again gives a simple reply "I not sell to stupid races" As Ereaes hears the he get angered and says "then dont sell to orcs". They go on about fighting each other when 2 more orcs arvive a male and female. The bystanding humans try to stop the bickering between the Orcs and the elf. They all eventually go through the east gate the humans tring to reason with the orcs and Ereaes. Nither the orcs nor Ereaes listense fully. The fight begins and ends quickly with Ereaes sent to the cross with yet another wound but this one was on his back. Some humans return Ereaes belonings as he lays apon the marble in his own blood. He asks them to leave all but one do so. The human was cliu watching over his. All of the sudden a zombie apears and attacks Cliu. Erease maneges to come to his feet and help Cliu with the foul beast.

After the battle Ereaes falls to the ground unconscience. The elfs mind wanders as he lays there. Cliu says a name that awakes the unconscience elf "Dont do this Ereaes dont die for Iranias sake".
As the sweet face of Ereaes betrothed passes through his mind he awakens only to see no one around him. It seems that Cliu had left him near a fire with food and his wounds dresses by cliu. The Elf stares at the sky wondering how long will it take him to recove....and if he will ever see his betrothed again......
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Throughout the day Ereaes is attacked mant times. After his little bout with kasume an orc wanted to take him, in the prosses Ereaes Throut was cut. Ereaes survived long enough to try to help a few humans fend off the orc but in the end Ereaes was sent to th cross. The gods let him live but only a short time. He watched all the humans gather around him with the orcs as well.
One name ran throught his head "Irania" then he new nothing. Ereaes died laying by the cross in a pool of his own blood.
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Ereaes rises for one purpose , He walk over to irania and say "My love....i shall return to you ...soon i hope, please wait for me" Irnania in quires "where are you going?" Ereaes or to be more persice a memory of Ereaese replies "i must go to Chergas realm but i will return wait for me."
Ereaes kisses irania on the lips lightly and full dissapears.
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Ereaes sees light some reddish light , he looks around knowing full well where he is. Suddenly a sword apears in his hand Ereaes looks at it as it semms to be his old blade. A laoud voice shudders the air "Ereaes!!!! If you wish to return to you betrothed and your life you must take revenge for me and for your self!!" Ereaes spins around wondering what the voice ment.

After looking around in the desolate cave he seemed to be in a figure appeared in the dark. Ereaes looked closer and to his suprise the figure was Val, he charged at Ereaes. Ereaes quickly doged and said "that is not Val for i know Vals sent all to well" . The loud voice boomed again "You must avenge your honer or Cherga shall keep you there foever!!!" boomed the voice. Ereaes looked around and saw the figure of val siting down. Ereaes looked about to see if any one eles was there. And from behiend Ereaes hears a soudn that sounded like an orc horn. He turned to see the orc that had givin him his serious wound on his throut . The orc sat down beside val. Ereaes knew who was to appear next , he heard the faait word "Idiot' Ereaes inraged by that voice and that wor d spun around and lashed at a figure to his right. The figure was that of Kasume. Ereaes sword blows seemed to pass right through Kasume.

Ereaes watched the three most contributing to his death and spat at their feet. The loud voice boomed agais saying "You know what you must do if i send you back?" Ereaes turned to see the tree siting there and he noded . The voice boomed again "I will telll your betrothed what she needs to know to bring you back to life through your messanger." Ereaes immeadiatly thought of barda his wolf. Ereaes yelled "what do i do in the mean time!? " The voice replied " ready your mind and when you have dont that i shall tell your betrothed how to raise you as if you had never died."
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Irania follows instructions given to her by an unkown helper and is able to revieve Ereaes. Ereaes is revied only to find that his betrothed does not wish to marry him.
Ereaes now know that he has only one purpose left....
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Ereaes walks into northrot hoping to avenge is his honer by a duel the the man known as Sain. Once Ereaes arrived the lass Taleana tried to discourge him from fighting with the man that had befor time sent him to the cross. Ereaes would not hear her. Sain was called out by Ereaes, the two found a spot with a few people onlooking. Then the battle began, Ereaes was ready his sword ready to strike when Sain started to mumble something Ereaes could not desifer what he was saying untill it was to late. A water attack knocked Ereaes off balance hurting him some, then Sain charged his attacks swift at the stumbling Ereaes. Ereaes tried to fight back but fell in no long time. Ereaes made his way to the cross he mumbled something in elvish that could be translated to... "So much for elvish pride"