Moved: MoonDusts Guild Questions

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

1d20

Moved: MoonDusts Guild Questions

Post by 1d20 »

Excuse me, I haven't started an guild, nor have a approved account yet, but let's wish i'll be approved, and start a guild, I have a few questions:

- Is there a minimal requirement to start a guild?
- If we open a guild website, can we post it here or is it forbidden?

Thanks.

Edit by Keikan:
I'll move it for you in the Newbie-Section of this Board.
Neonfire

Post by Neonfire »

There's no requirement for opening a guild ... but think about these points:

- you need followers for a guild ... so try to make your char well-known through roleplay (not by killing everyone on sight)
- you need activity for a guild ... a guild with 20 inactive members isn't a real guild
- being a guild doesn't mean anything out of game ... no special rights and no special treatment

And according the homepage ... it is not forbidden, it is appreciated. A real guild should have a homepage for informing its members, other players and the Illarion staff as well.

But don't torture your mind about this until you got accepted and played a while.
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Oh O.K!! Well, I'll wait until i'm accepted *Prays to be accepted* Then, I'll try and higher my skills... try and make friends (The hardest part :wink: ) and then start a guild :) I'm human and my char's name is Karl Smith. I wonder if i'll be accepted :?

I think I'll have real fun in this game, as i've been searching for REAL RPG games for years!! 4-5 years ago, a french server named GOA bought the scripts and codes of the game " The Fourth Comming " And i used to play it.. it was real RolePlaying.. but it wasen't " obligatory ". And I think i'm good enough in RP... Yes, My Lord. :lol:
Toshkan R.

Post by Toshkan R. »

MoonDust wrote:Then, I'll try and higher my skills...
"Try to RP" would be better, this game is not about skills.
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Ye i know im quite in RP :P

Post by Guest »

Then it shouldn't be a problem for you to find friends in game :wink:
Good luck ...
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Thanks! I just hope i will be accepted! *prays the gods*
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

You stole my old avatar that I used for Kasume... :cry:
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Hmmm... I don't really like the expression " you stole my avatar "... I'll just change it...