The Town Guard has gone mad!!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Finds a note with blood stains on it adressing the topic and pins it up
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

That is outrageous! I cant believe somone would kill another being for KICKING them! Where is your diginity?! What is wrong with you?! I've never even heard of your name, and your supposed to be protecting us???!! Some protecting your doing! Killing off our citizens! We'd do better without you if your going to kill off people for what, for littering!?!

I may not like somone, and they might slap me, but that is no reason to KILL somone for it!

Life is a delicate, rare, and beautiful thing! You cant just take it away from people for Kicking you! Especially when they were only defending themselves!

Why dont you just ask her nicely to pick up the things?!! And even so, It's not your place to tell her she cant put things on the ground!

Signed quickly and angrily,
Nilo
Nedor von Largon

Post by Nedor von Largon »

Yes i have hurt her. I have attacked her. But do i really have killed her? How could she come back and doing again this things? I couldn't have hurt her much if she could come back five minutes later and doing so, as nothing was happened.

The woman can take this as a warning. If she doing so again, i become really angry.

~signed.: Nedor von Largon~
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

I can't believe what Im seeing here... The guard does his duty by warning a citizen for polluting the town, and she doesn't care even going as far as to attack them, what other reason is there? She should know better than to attack a member of the guard, she should know better than to throw her garbage on the streets, and you are all defending her? And yet you say the guardsman has no dignity?
Last edited by Mishrack on Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

The gods like her which should be a sing to you because she keeps coming back.

Singed,
Ereaes
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Defending a defensles woman who has been beaten of course!

Singned,
Ereaes
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Do you know it was garbage? I often leave things on the street for the less fortunate of the town to pick up.
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Indeed the things she droped she said i could have and i needed those items.
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

Ah yes, as long as someone wants it I see no problem, but when none do, we shall all be burried in heaps of old clothes and sticks... And if you feel perfectly well about yourselves being nothing more than scavengers, then go right ahead. It remains, however, that it is unwise to disregard a warning from the guard, and moreso resist them in their duty. To attack them is folly, no more no less.

Finally, trying to gain pitty and support in her wrong cause, for obstructing, disregarding, attacking and resisting the forces of law within the town seems downright scandalous and the actions of a scoundrel. Moreso when you all turn against the guard, who is there to protect you, merely for them doing their duty, there is something truly wrong.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

He got kicked once so he killed her? I've had worse done to me than being kicked and not killed the person, what gives him the right, especially since he was wearing armour. Mishrack, some people in this town are not as well off as you or I, and the childen always have need of second hand clothes and things to play with. If doing their duty is murdering and unarmed woman in cold blood, then I'd rather not be 'protected' by them at all. There is no law stating you can not put things on the ground, so the gaurd has no right to tell her not to do it, especially if she has a reason for doing so.
Darkform

Post by Darkform »

Mishrack wrote:I can't believe what Im seeing here... The guard does his duty by warning a citizen for polluting the town, and she doesn't care even going as far as to attack them, what other reason is there? She should know better than to attack a member of the guard, she should know better than to throw her garbage on the streets, and you are all defending her? And yet you say the guardsman has no dignity?
as far as I can tell noone told her that athose was town guard and not knowing this she shouldent take the word from someone about littering when that person dosent introduce themself as a town gaurd .
Darkform

Post by Darkform »

it is like the town Gaurd is just makeing up laws on the spot . I sudgest that Lyrenza keep a lesh on ther lap dogs and post any new laws befor the guard can act on it .
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

Albeit you may be right about the littering, Moathia, she should still have heeded the warnings. And the warnings should have been clue enough that she was dealing with the guard. Regardless, would you kick a fully armed and armoured person you didnt know?
Conscience

Post by Conscience »

Regardless, would you kick a fully armed and armoured person you didnt know?
The better question is would you slaughter a helpless woman you didn't know in cold blood?
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

The better question is would you slaughter a helpless woman you didn't know in cold blood?
If she attacked you first?
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Would you kill an unarmed woman who kicked you while in full armour?
Conscience

Post by Conscience »

If she attacked you first?
With her bare feet, an attack that probably hurt her more than anything else?
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

Unarmred... bah, how can you know? She could easily hide a sword on her person. And if she can kick a guardsman, she can surely stab him aswell. Either way, an attack is still an attack. Had she hurled a spear at him and missed, he would still not be hurt, but it remains an attack.
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Yes she may have kicked the guard yet that was mearly in self defense. The guard was pushing her to the gate so what was she to do? I would have attacked him full out instead of kicking him. Some one is pushing you against your will what are you to do?
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

Mishrack,
Kicking somone is hardly attacking them. Like they werent wearing boots! Hah!

There is no law against littering. The guard steped out of line the second he told her to stop.
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

You resist the guard, you resist the law, and thus you void your rights. As simple as that.

And Nilo, If kickign isn't attacking, what is it then? Not exactly a sign of affection...
Last edited by Mishrack on Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

you resist the law
What law is there against littering?!?!?!
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

The difference is, kicking someone is in no way life threating, someone should only kill if their life feels threatned, not for any other reason, so she kicked him, he could have grabed her and thrown her out, instead he drew his sword and killed her eith out any hint of mercy, nor does he show any sign of remorce for killing a defenceless woman, is she wasn't defenceless surly she would have pulled out a weapon to defend herself with against his attack with a sword.
Conscience

Post by Conscience »

Unarmred... bah, how can you know? She could easily hide a sword on her person. And if she can kick a guardsman, she can surely stab him aswell. Either way, an attack is still an attack. Had she hurled a spear at him and missed, he would still not be hurt, but it remains an attack.
Oh yes of course this poor woman had hidden knives all over her body. Forget the fact that she stripped herself of everything besides her cape as the town guard attested to. Forget that she was shoved so many times by a strong man that she probably got bruised. And of course forget that the town guard murdered her for placing her belongings in a location they alone dislike.
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

I grow weary of arguing with you anarchists. The bottom line is, if everyone could choose to ignore the guards whenever they wish, there would be no law and order.
Hagen von Rabenfeld

Post by Hagen von Rabenfeld »

All i have to say is, that this "helpless woman" you are all ready to defend, attacked people at random a week ago and was only put into jail and not harmed in any way. If you allow me to quote: "All must die" Maybe you should ask people like her dear friend Athian, what happened there, if you are blind enough, to doubt my words. How we did not harm her at all, while she was slashing at us. You are easy prey to someone who can play the most simple of tricks. The person Tari Ancalime has broken the law several times, is prone to haluzinating and already had a killing spree. There were warnings enough, for a person, who wanted to kill everyone in sight a short while ago. And should we allow proven murderers to resist the orders of the guard? While all they do is to provoke the guardsmen in order to make a scene? To show, they can resist the guard´s words in public? You think it a good idea, to kick a guardsman? You are kidding.

And what is your reaction on such a nonsense? Discussing about things, you have no idea of. My advise is, better inform yourself about what you are talking and which person is telling this kind of story, before you state your opinion in public. You could look stupid afterwards.

~Hagen von Rabenfeld~
~Commander of the town guard~
Alexandra

Post by Alexandra »

Regaurdless of her previous convictions, she has served her time in jail for it, she was killed for kicking a gaurd in self defence, and droping somthings which for all your gaurd could have know could of had a reason for her putting it on the ground, maybe you should think before pulling your sword on a woman with nothing but a cloak on.
Toshkan R.

Post by Toshkan R. »

Alexandra wrote:maybe you should think before pulling your sword on a woman with nothing but a cloak on.
Maybe you should think before insulting the townguard until they pull their sword into you with nothing but smiling at their face.
Pathetic little Girl, it's your own fault if you attack a townguard and get hunt down.
If this stupid mad girl tries to kicks me, i sure would do the same and chop her pathetic little head off.
And you, little Alexandra, will die, too, if we ever meet, all the same who is with you. Be sure my arrows will hit your head, before you even can think of what happend.

- Toshkan
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

Yes, she kicked him. However, that guardsman was out of line before she even did that. He was out of line when he grabbed her, for putting thread on the ground.

So what if shes trying to be defiant. Just let her be, and she will eventualy stop.
Vahkos

Post by Vahkos »

What amuses me is that you were childish in your actions, when you could've easily gotten away with it. Who kicks an armor clad man? Might I suggest next time, you swing a very large sword across their necks?

-The note is left unsigned