A possible Farewell

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Quinasa

A possible Farewell

Post by Quinasa »

Quinasa looks around when she wakes to see that Nilo is still asleep. She whistles a long high pitched note and a moment later a small white dove lands gently on her shoulder. She weeps silently, not for the riddle that keeps her caged in a land deviod of human contact, but for her heart that breaks in the absence of her love. She scribbles lightly on a piece of parchment...

To Athian, Irania, and all those I love and hold dear,
I am trapped in a neitherworld with my poor friend Nilo, an unwilling party to my foolishness. I do not regret what I have done to that pig-faced human who's leering eyes trace my body from afar. He is a stinking pig and he deserved every slice of my sword. My only regret is that I could not slice his disgusting eyes from his head so he could no longer see me.
Nilo is going slowly daft and I fear it is all my fault. If anyone can help him, please, I beg of you to do so. He does not deserve to be here for something I have done. I can't bare in good conscience that he has to suffer for my deeds.

Quin pauses a moment to brush a long dark lock of hair from in front of her face, her deep green eyes flashing pity upon the sleeping halfling.

I miss you all terribly and I may never return. Know that if I am to spend eternity in this Hell I will think of you all always.

Always,
Quinasa D'Nor

Quinasa wipes her eyes and kisses the parchment, folding it gently before sending the small white-feathered bird on it's way.

-edit by Keikan-
Title changed, watch your Capslock.
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

The spirit of the elven maiden floats disconnected from her body.

Friends, it would seem that I am never coming back to you. A horrible accident, an accident is what it truly was, has taken my life from me. Stuck in the spirit world just Nilo and myself we sparred.

The spirit pauses a moment trying to remember, everything being so fuzzy...

I was not paying attention and failed to block a fatal blow. Do not blame him, he could not have known. He did everything in his power to keep me company. Poor Nilo. Now he is alone. Alone without hope.

The spirit gets weaker by the moment. It remembers something about a sister but then forgets the memory, slowly drifting into nothingness...
[/i]
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

Konstantin kneels and takes off his weapons. He unhoods, placing his head to the sunlight. He squints, as light hurts his eyes, he closes them, and puts his head down.
He is on his knees, remembering Spirit of Mind, and praying to his God.

"Please... hear me, my Heavenly Father. Let the child live. Bring her back from the dead, where ever she is. Let her live. Please... Her spirit is fading so quickly... I pray to thee for resurrection of the innocent. I pray to thee..."
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

Waits for Athians word when he can start working
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

A spirit weeps aloud and alone.

Hasn't anyone found the blue-eyed boy?

She tries desperately to grab ahold of something, anything that will keep her sanity. She wonders: who is she? What is she doing alone? Was she always alone? Where is she? Why hasn't anyone found the blue-eyed child?
Quinasa

spirit

Post by Quinasa »

Somewhere in a lonely land a spirit peers into still waters. She has no reflection. She pauses to think. Shouldn't she have one? She faintly remembers looking into a mirror and seeing long lush dark hair with elven eyes as dark as the darkest corners of the world. But that is nonsense. She is a spirit. In the back of her mind she sees two bright blue eyes staring back at her. The memory of the elven woman disappears from her thoughts but the blue eyes stay. What do they mean? She wishes she knew...

She wanders along, forgetting the still stream with no reflection and whispers to herself.

The trees are so beautiful here....
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

After talking to Athian, Konstantin wrote a few messages to a few people.
He spent a day in deep thoughts on how to approach the situation. By the evening, he was walking around south of town in the forest.

Deciding to try and fight his curse, he defyingly grabbed his daggers. As soon as he touched the weapons, his hands started shaking again.
Strange sickness was not letting go. It felt like the moment he touched a weapon - his combat skills immidiately disappeared. His hands went weak and clumsy.

"How can I help anyone in such condition? What if I am about to fight someone? I have to defeat this. I have to fight."

Weakly, Konstantin marches forward. He forces himself to grow more confident. He forces incredible power out of himself - making his fists grab the daggers tighter. He feels huge losses of energy, so he mixes himself plenty of potions to move on.

He goes towards the skeleton lair.

"These warriors are the only thing that could prepare me. If I am to die - I will die now..."

As soon as the first skeleton soldier attacks, Konstantin starts feeling more fear, and that fear helps him get a little stronger. Bit by bit.
Bit by bit, his fingers stop shaking, he moves his hands with more speed, and soon, he equals the warrior in skill.
Bones crush.

Konstantin find a few more skeleton warriors, and after long battles - manages to break their skulls. No doubt - there is nothing left of a former murder machine.

"This is no use. Last one, and I am leaving..." - Konstantin gets ready to attack another roaming undead.

Suddenly, he sees a runner on the road - Shukk, the mercenary lizard who killed him, and who he wanted to avenge so badly - was running at him with a war axe.

"What a perfect timing... she just has to be here when I have the curse on me and my skills taken! Well, it's my fault. I promised to kill her. If only I knew that I will be cursed..."

Konstantin takes double impact, the skeleton's blade and Shukk's war axe strike him at the same time. He crosses his daggers and saves his face, blocking.
Weakly, he dodges Shukk's axe, and its blade crushes the skeleton.

Konstantin runs. Shukk catches up no matter what.
Weaker then ever, Konstantin tries to corner trees, and run away into the woods, off the road, but Shukk's blade catches his skin every second.

After a minute of this, Konstantin decides to resist the best he can. He knows that without his skills, he can do nothing, but at least he will try.
He drinks all of his potions at once, his scars heal up, his eyes start to shine.

In a battle of about a half hour - Konstantin blocks the axe with his daggers, he gives Shukk a deep wound, forcing her to jump back. But her long war axe lets her hit him at a distance. She is out of Konstantin's reach. If only he had a shield and could ram through her axe and tackle her on the ground! But he had nothing but his daggers. Soon, Shukk takes out bottles of poison and throughs them into Konstantin's face. Konstantin dodges all of them. His immunity to poisons saves him. Yet with every blow - Konstantin loses great ammounts of power. He scars Shukk again, and she jumps back, and attacks at a distance.

Finally, K's strength leaves his weakened body completely, and he loses defense. The axe goes through the daggers, and the hooded one falls.

Shukk kills Konstantin. Once again after his resurrection.

-Glory to the Goddess!! - the insane Temple Guard screams. She hisses.

The body, already weakened, falls on the ground dead, and releases the spirit.
Spirit, whose essence is also weak from his cursed journey, loses connection with Earth fast.
The trip to the undead with Grant Herion, the loss of power, the sickness - all these memories and events gather up and drain all the lifeforce from Konstantin's ghost.
Not making it to the Holy Cross, the spirit of Konstantin disappears in the Spirit Realm.

Last thoughts: "Malinne...Athian... Quinasa... I never helped you after all."
Hoping to find lady Quinasa, the ghost goes on his eternal journey.
"No hope now...no more hope...."

Konstantin's body lies breathless on the ground, but the blades of his Argentexcetra SilverDaggers start to glow. The daggers become transparent, and disappear along with the spirit, leaving the brown leather holsters completely empty.

This is the end of Konstantin K... or so it seems to be...
He died in the name of the Water Goddess, as was claimed by his killer.

His soul, however, stayed loyal to his own God. To Him Whose Name is not to be spoken, but only whispered in Shadows. Yet... it exists. Somewhere, at some time, perhaps still in its restless chaotic fanatical search of new opportunities to survive...
Last edited by Konstantin K on Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

Nilo sits patiently next to his campfire that he built in the place he has been at for a week and a half now. He sits there talking to the Spirit, Quinasa, and tells her about the past, and about her life; neither of which she remembers.

Hoping that Athian and Konstatin will hurry up with whatever they do, Nilo sits down and reads a book....
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

Two weeks past his falling into this earthly place, Nilo sends a dove to town that reads:

Dear Athian, and any other town members it may concern,
Quinasa and I want out! Please hurry! We have been down in for it seems an eternity! We met the captor's demands, and we do not know what to expect or to do. Any words of comfort are welcome to our ears.

Barely surviving,
Nilo and Quinasa
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

As his nightmare journey draws to an end, Nilo looks around this place, and hopes to never return to it. He talks a little to the spirit of Quinasa, and tries to make her feel better, but it does not help. They walk back to the small Oasis where the apple trees are planted.

They sit down by a small campfire waiting for their release...
Nilo

Reterned

Post by Nilo »

We have returned! I hope to see all faces bright and grinning! It is the grace of the gods and the cross that we have returned. I thank them.

Nilo goes off to do what he loves best--Farming
Irania

Post by Irania »

Irania grins ans twirls as she see Nilo and jump in the air when she realizes that she may really see her sister again.

Heading back to her camp she thinks of all the things Quinasa and she would have to talk about and the fun things they could do again.