The Return of an Evil Orc

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gru'kuk Gorock

The Return of an Evil Orc

Post by Gru'kuk Gorock »

Gru'kuk Gorock died in the mines of Silverbrand. His ghost was then taken to Moshran's realm. There Moshran thanked him for his worship in him. But Moshran sent Gru'kuk back to this realm, as a stronger orc. His mission was to punish the orcs who no longer worshipped Moshran, but instead lived happily with humans and elves as friends and mates.
Gru'kuk emerged out of Silverbrand with blood streaming from his left arm, the mark of Moshran had been burned into his skin.
Zare

Post by Zare »

Beware! An Orc with a strange mark on his left arm wanders the town. He is very violent. He said to tell Veralion that Gorock is coming. He said Veralion's time of being a coward is over. The Orc makes me nervous to walk the streets tonight...

-Zare
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

Welcome to the party, Zare. Nights in the town had stopped being safe long ago. Thank you for the notice, I'll watch my back.
Gru'kuk Gorock

Post by Gru'kuk Gorock »

Gorock stole from an elf, the foolish elf showed Gorock his shield and had no chance of getting it back. However, he kept being cornered by the elf and his brother and their friend. He killed them all. Mercilously, just like a true Moshran follower would do.
Viola Thistle

Post by Viola Thistle »

Viola writes with a shaky hand,

Verillion, leader of the orcs:

Gru'kuk has returned to cleanse the orcs. You have been warned by a scared halfling woman he chose as his messager.

Viola forgets to sign the message.
Rustas Ocklam

Post by Rustas Ocklam »

You have caused the death and fear of to many people Gorock. Be around town tomorrow and I shall send you back to Moshran. For all those that you hurt you will pay.

~Rustas Ocklam~

ps Since I cant legaly kill you in town we shall leave Trollsbanes borders that is where you will pay
Zare

Post by Zare »

Leave the killing to the bigger people, master Ocklam. Hobbits aren't meant for peacekeeping, but enjoying the peace that others bring us.

-Zare
Rustas Ocklam

Post by Rustas Ocklam »

Enjoy the peace you say? What peace is there an orc killed two people today and who knows how many more. Oh yes one more thing I am a halfling not a hobbit.

~R.O~
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

Oh, watch your back, Zare. Now Rustas is going to kill you, your family, and your pets for calling him a hobbit.

~Paul Laffing~
Rustas Ocklam

Post by Rustas Ocklam »

No Mr. Laffing on that matter I have changed my ways. I am not saying I do not get the urges to run rampant once again but I have learned to control those urges. How I learned to control them is still a mystery to me but I have. But I will not sit and wait while the people of Lyrenzia debate whether or not this orc should be punished. If all he did was steal I would let Lyrenzia handle it but he killed two of my friends and if I am not mistaken harmed another halfling. Therefore he will be stopped!

~R.O~
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

I strongly believe that if Gorock touches another elf, he will find my daggers inside of his stomach very soon.
Aristeaus

hmm

Post by Aristeaus »

Konstatine i was present when he attack the elf. I may be a humble merchant but i managed to wound the orc sufficiently to make him think about hes actions...

Ari§teaus
Order of the Seeker
Citizen of Northerot
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

He is a woman orc
veralion

Post by veralion »

Veralion wanders through town with a dead pig thrown over his shoulder. He passes by the boards and glances at them a second. He sees some shakey writing that caught his attention and reads it. He grinds his sharp teeth a little as he reads it. He lets out a small grunt and picks up his speed of walking and heads to his cave to meet with some remaining Bloodskulls...
Galim

Post by Galim »

Galim reads the messages and smiles. Good he says. the ghost of this Orc have left our halls,ar, now we just must get rid of Ashburgs ghost. Galims walks away, with a happy grin on his face.
Gru'kuk Gorock

Post by Gru'kuk Gorock »

The orc battles demons and other monsters on this island. He now goes into town to look for an unsuspecting sacrifice to his god!
Gru'kuk Gorock

Post by Gru'kuk Gorock »

Gru'kuk returns to the town, he has a halfling broken in half in his arms. The halflings name was Jimi Hicclefoot, the young halfling boy was wandering the southern forest in hopes of finding now rare forest herbs. The hobbit didn't know what hit him, Gru'kuk threw his dagger right in the stomach of the hobbit.
Gru'kuk pinned the dieing hobbit down then lifted the hobbit up and broke him in half with his bare hands. Blood sprayed the nearby grass and trees and Gru'kuk drank the warm liquid.
Gru'kuk hanged one half of the hobbit from the tree south of the tavern. Then he hung the other half over the door of the shop.
Rustas Ocklam

Post by Rustas Ocklam »

Rustas finds the orc in town attacking on sight. The orc runs away squeling like a pig as Rustas attacks. As the orc runs away to scared to do anything but run Rustas laughs. When the orc gets away from Rustas hiding like a coward. Rustas picks up his bags and heads for the dock leaving the town of TrollsBane behind
Glosin Ironstar

Post by Glosin Ironstar »

I have killed this orc...He tried to kill me... Thanks Rusty for saving me the first time.

Glosin
Gru'kuk Gorock

Post by Gru'kuk Gorock »

((do you guys realize that this is something of a boardquest and posting messages on it, save the hobbit's message, doesn't mean anything? Gru'kuk has't written his name down, so how do you know he is the one killing these things ? You don't. You are mixing ooc knowledge with ic knowledge. And please stop memorizing my number and saying "grukuk i am going to kill you". You don't know my character, so don't talk to him.))

The poor little halfling's body slowly decomposes and yet no one takes it down, just as good for Gru'kuk, because once they do, he will simply kill another to fill in the spot.
Thalodos Artemetus

Post by Thalodos Artemetus »

Thalodos looked up in horror at the severed halfling swinging slowly on the tree. "poor halfing" he said as he reached up and lifted the rotting body out of the tree. He took out his spade from the nearby depot and began to dig a hole, 3 foot deep. There he buried the body and prayed that it would never happen again.
Gru'kuk Gorock

Post by Gru'kuk Gorock »

Gorock marches around the forests, he needs to start worshipping the Bone Lord once more. None of the other orcs worship the god who created them. Gorock would honor him with sacrifices now like Gorock had done in the past.
Gru'kuk Gorock

Post by Gru'kuk Gorock »

Gorock and Kruuba both faced the town guard, Gorock felt confident they would win the battle. The Town guard didn't want to find a middle ground, Gorock needed to fight them. But before Gorock could do any damage an unknown human had paralised him several times. The same was happening to Kruuba and the lizard Salathe who was fighting with Gorock.
The three of them died, but Gorock wouldn't let himself get jailed today. He limped off from the cross and rested on a rock for several minutes, then ran to safety, he ran to Northerot.
Kruuba

Post by Kruuba »

Kruuba walked through the desert looking for Gorock until he ran across a familiar cave. Kruuba climbed down until he found Gorock snarling with his axe out. Gorock tells Kruuba about how he was about to kill Nilo when he suddenly disapeared. Kruuba took out his axe and looks around. A dwarf appears suddenly and Gorock and Kruuba surround him. They let the dwarf leave for a moment but then advance on him. The dwarf foolishly returns and is surrounded. Kruuba slices at him with a waraxe while Gorock swings his doubleaxe. The dwarf tries to scramble free but the orcs strength is to much. The dwarf yells in agony as he is cut down. He falls to the ground in pain and dies. Kruuba and Gorock say prayers to Moshran. Gorock lifts the dwarf corpse and drinks some of his blood. Kruuba takes the corpse and drinks his blood as well. They have made a sacrifical offering to their god, Moshran. 'HAIL MOSHRAN... THIS BLOOD GIVE US STRENGTH!' they yell. The two orcs set off towards Northerot eager to taste Nilo's blood soon.
Gru'kuk Gorock

Post by Gru'kuk Gorock »

Gorock was trapped between the coal mining spot and Nilo and Grobul's wands. But Gorock had Moshran's courage and strength tonight, he would kill his enemies. An ice flame was sent on Gorock, but it did not burn, Nilo used it's vine spell, but they did nothing to stop this powerfully built orc.
Gorock chased Nilo away, then swung his axe at Grobul. The axe chopped Grobul down and the orc shaman collapsed. Gorock drank the blood of Grobul and hailed Moshran. Nothing was going to be stopping him.
Kruuba

Post by Kruuba »

Kruuba grunts as he jumps down the cave and sees the ice flames everywhere. He see's Nilo and attacks. The hobbit runs away deeper into the cave. Eventually he manages to get by with ice flames. Kruuba snarles angrily at Nilo's escape but knows he will be caught and killed soon in honor of Moshran...
Kruuba

Post by Kruuba »

Kruuba grunts angrily as he sees the dwarf attack his friend Grubba. Kruuba lunges forward swinging his axe into the dwarf when he suddenly disapears again. Kruuba looks around confused when he decides to leave. He meets up with Grubba who says the dwarf tried to slay him once again by the sheep. Kruuba runs towards the direction of the sheep. Kruuba gains site of the dwarf and swings his axe forcefully into his back. Kruuba continues to hit the dwarf. The dwarf does not move obviously shocked. Kruuba delivers his last blow and kills the dwarf. He falls dead to the ground again. Kruuba snarles angrily and snatches up the corpse. Kruuba takes the corpse to the old movement hideout and builds a fire. Grubba eventually shows up and they drink the blood of the dwarf as a sacrifice to Moshran. During their ceremony a human and two female elves came. One claimed to be king of all and ordered him to leave the lands and go to the North. Kruuba abd Grubba headed off North. Hail Moshran! Hail Moshran! is what was heard of the two orcs as they travelled north to rest..
Grubba

Post by Grubba »

Kruuba

Post by Kruuba »

Kruuba is surprised as he and another orc are stopped by Gnore. Gnore begins to talk about how Kruuba is banned and Kruuba decides to figth him in a duel. The two orcs stand in front of eachother and Kruuba charges swinging his axe. Gnores attacks do little damage to Kruuba. Gnore is overpowered and dies in the duel. Kruuba grunts and turns around grinning. He see's a familiar lizard running through the town gates yelling for help as Dorgan swings his axe at him. Kruuba charges at the dwarf and swings his axe. The dwarf is struck time after time and flees. Kruuba follows the dwarf a few paces until another orc comes. He begins to strike Kruuba with his weapon. Kruuba battles the two ferociously. Kruuba strikes the new orc with his axe and he dies quickly. Kruuba then focuses on the dwarf as he pushes him back and strikes with his waraxe. Kruuba grunts and slips away. He thanks Moshran for a good battle and prepares for another attack....
Gru'kuk Gorock

Post by Gru'kuk Gorock »

Gorock is spotted by a band of bloodskulls, they want to kill him of course. He doesn't let them. They fight for many many minutes in the Rock Cave, Gorock slays four of them there. He faces off with Grunith alone, but retreats when Veralion and Derthag come to join Grunith. He faces off with Veralion alone but retreats when Grunith and Derthag come to help the chief.
Gorock slays another Bloodskull then races out of the cave, he cannot win the fight against these numbers. He flees into the trees and hides, a lone Bloodskull wanders into the forest and dies.
Gorock his happy, he has won the day, slew many foes and escaped death himself.
But soon he would attack the skulls with his fellow tribal orcs and then he wouldn't need to retreat...