Update 26th of June - Update 26. Juli

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Jupiter
Developer

Re: Update 26th of June - Update 26. Juli

Post by Jupiter »

Um nochmal zu unterstreichen, was Estralis gesagt hat: Der Einfluss ist minimal. Du wirst, und das verspreche ich dir, keine signifikante Änderung bemerken. Hätten wir das nicht öffentlich angekündigt, würde das nie wer bemerken.
Ragorn

Post by Ragorn »

Lia wrote:
Kugar wrote:
Hew Keenaxe wrote:
There is an NPC in each town that lets you change your attributes already.
Yeah. I seen them. Have you seen their prices?.
Die Preise des Trainers sind in der Tat sehr heftig. der niedrigste ist 1 Gold und erhöht sich jedes Mal um das doppelt. Was ich als sehr heftig empfinde. Man kann hier besser Geld verdienen als vor dem VBU , Ja. Aber noch nicht das man sich solche Dinge leisten kann ohne EWIG zu sparen.
Nur, damit es nicht in Vergessenheit gerät ... die Preisgestaltung solltet ihr wirklich mal unter die Lupe nehmen. Eine Verdopplung der Kosten nach jeder Attributänderung ist aus Spielersicht nicht wirklich zielführend.

Was haltet ihr davon, wenn die Kosten konstant bei 10 Gold liegen würden, aber nur 1 mal je Monat ein Attribut um 1 Punkt verändert werden könnte?
Q-wert

Post by Q-wert »

There is an entry on the proposal board for altering the costs of attribute changes.
One that has recieved not a single supportive post.

It can be found here: ->Link<-
Lia

Post by Lia »

Ragorn wrote: Was haltet ihr davon, wenn die Kosten konstant bei 10 Gold liegen würden, aber nur 1 mal je Monat ein Attribut um 1 Punkt verändert werden könnte?
Und dann jeden Monat 10 Gold besorgen? Sry aber wenn ich mal 10 Gold besitze empfinde ich meinen Charakter schon als reich.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

It is very expensive and should be lowered, but it does exist.
Matron

Post by Matron »

To all those who keep saying it is too expensive / hard to make money. My char has no real crafting skill and he earns hundreds of golds regularly by trading stuff. You can easily do that, too, if you want to do it. Even casual players have to accept that not everything can be free. I appreciate the costs of the trainer. It keeps people from switching back and forth all the time.
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

Put it this way, you don't really need any craft to make money, you can kill things, sell the drops, fish, sell the fish, enjoy the maps, make monies and the likes. For lower tier crafters, bread might be time consuming, but if you're looking for a steady flow of cash, even selling to the NPC is viable.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Matron wrote:To all those who keep saying it is too expensive / hard to make money. My char has no real crafting skill and he earns hundreds of golds regularly by trading stuff. You can easily do that, too, if you want to do it. Even casual players have to accept that not everything can be free. I appreciate the costs of the trainer. It keeps people from switching back and forth all the time.
I guess it comes down to if you want to work all the time. I prefer to RP with others than grind any trade, even killing monsters. Coins can be had, I often see others chasing them to the exclusion of stopping to say Hi. But when a major change has been done. It shouldn't cost a PO a fortune to make the change. And for the record, I don't need to make any changes in any of my characters. I just think in the spirit of fair play, Let them make them without too much grief.
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

You could try contacting the GM/devs. I know for example when the VBU came out, characters were allowed to reset their stats to accommodate for the new effects and the likes. This change doesn't feel big enough to really cause the need for that - My stats are all Pre-VBU so rather useless - but maybe a response could help?