Page 1 of 1
Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:56 am
I propose when instruments are played, a field of spaces around them or perhaps whoever hears gets a buff to stats (like food does).
Horn: +1 Strength +1 Agility
Drum: +1 Dexterity
Panpipe: +1 Essence
Lute: +1 Constitution +1 Inteligence
Harp: +1 Perception
Flute: +1 Willpower
Suggested duration: 20 mins
For Grandmaster levels only.
Re: Bard buffs
Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:19 pm
So i like the general idea of it. But i feel it could be reworked a little.
So, looking at the instrument buffs. I would adjust them this way
Horn: +1 Agility +1 Constitution A horn is a call to charge, in the same way a bugle is. It could also be used as a spotting tool and give perception
Drum: +1 Strength When i think drum, i imagine it as a weapon of war, thump thump thuming, giving strength to those around it
Panpipe: +1 Essence No issues with this
Lute: +1 Dexterity +1 Inteligence I imagine the lute as something heard in a bar, or in the street. often played by those looking to distract and aid pickpockets
Harp: +1 Willpower
Flute: +1 Perception I'd also switch these two around, as i feel the harp is a much more "Magical" instrument with more roots in mythology
A couple of other questions.
1. Would these buffs stack?
2. Can they be refreshed, or must they run out before they can be re-cast?
3. Can you self buff from this?
4. How many spaces are we talking, roughtly? (Obviously something that can be tweaked, but as a general thought)
5. Is Grandmaster skill level 100, or 75+?
Re: Bard buffs
Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:22 pm
3. I do not know, I guess it would be nice if worked on ones self as well.
4. I think should be whoever hears the text
5. lvl 100