MeToo !

Here you can make and discuss suggestions to improve the game. / Hier kannst du Vorschläge einreichen und diskutieren um das Spiel zu verbessern.

Moderator: Developers

Mirai Belisai

MeToo !

Post by Mirai Belisai »

Not to be taken too seriously.. but still..

Why are all the npc villains and outlaws male, with the sole exception of the drow matriarch (and of course Akaltut)?
Are female orcs, humans, halflings and elf not capable of evil? If so... why not put in at least a few peacefull ones.

There cannot be only male haflings in that halfling cave... etc..
Lia

Re: MeToo !

Post by Lia »

:mrgreen:

agrees, I have not noticed that yet.
Grim
Developer

Post by Grim »

:roll:
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

I noticed it ages ago when I first started playing then didn't think on it much until the VBU ...there are more female NPC's now. Some NPC's may not appear female but are. For instance both major guards for Galmair are female. Some of the lizards are because there is no definite graphic between male and female, some female dwarves look male to me also. As far as the monsters, some I'm not sure of. :P
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

For a brief moment in the past, we had randomized the sex of humanoid monsters. At least I think so... I am quite sure I saw them :/. I assume it is gone by accident. (e.g. merging different scripts versions led to it being left out by unintentionally).

Anyway, randomizing the sex shouldn't be too much work. We just need to ensure that monsters such as the drow matriach are not suddenly male.
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

It's 56AW, Jupiter. Our matriarchs can be whatever they want