Better official events and spirit

Here you can make and discuss suggestions to improve the game. / Hier kannst du Vorschläge einreichen und diskutieren um das Spiel zu verbessern.

Moderator: Developers

Karrock

Better official events and spirit

Post by Karrock »

Here is the idea. I have to write this despite I know that no idea created by me has any chance to pass (even if gets good rates). I write this just because before that someone else will put similar.

Because now official events and spirit of the common happenings in the game GMs create in hope these will be be cool and attract people to play I propose to add to the game a special inside window launched after enter command where a player must describe his char in the limit of a symbols (letters etc). Player in this window must describe character's look, his history before this char has appeared in the game, personal mental traits and goal(s) of this character and input such this kind informations. Those informations could be see only by GMs. No other characters should have a chance to check them. I know we have similar place on a page for character's description and his story, but purpose of this in game's window is different. This is for GMs to adjust events and spirit of the times to active characters.

Second idea is to add special window (also visible only by GMs) where every character has to answer for the questions of the survey. This surver should have only got closed answers. No space for writing a text. GMs would get results of personal answers/chosen groups/all characters etc.

These two ideas will simplify to create interesting events.
GolfLima

Re: Better official events and spirit

Post by GolfLima »

* solange ich das auch nur in deutsch darf, wäre es einen Versuch wert
* as long as i ´m allowed to answer/write only in german - why not testing it
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

The ideas itself are not bad, but we have ONE active gm right now and I doubt it would be worth the effort and time to implement it.
Lia

Post by Lia »

As Katharina already wrote. The idea does not help as long as we have only a few Gms.

Especially since I personally would prefer anyway if we first 1 gm managed event would bring to an end before we start something new.
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

Frage:
Hat irgendjemand einen Überblick über "offene Geschehnisse" - es ist wirklich schwer sich zu informieren wenn man nicht permanent ig ist.

Question:
Has anyone an overview about "open events" - it is realy hard to know what "events" are going on at the moment ig
Lia

Post by Lia »

Falls du nur große meinst, das Letma Event läuft noch immer, zumindestens ist es noch nicht zu Ende.
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Letma is the only active GM quest. Everything else is either one shots or pertains to Letma. Or do you mean other "open events" going on ig?
//
((I'll attempt this, feel free to send me a PM if it is gods awful))
Letma ist nur die Suche aktiv mit GM. Alles ist entweder eine Suche oder zu Letma gehören. Oder, sprechst du auf andere "offene Geschehnisse" ig?

----

Yes, everything gets hard when there is only one active gm. But the one that is, knows his audience fairly well. He probably pays quite a bit more attention to the goals of various characters and even their players than we do. ;)
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

Danke! - ich meinte nur die "großen Geschehnisse.
Thanks - i only mean GM quests.