Pells..pells...pells...

Here you can make and discuss suggestions to improve the game. / Hier kannst du Vorschläge einreichen und diskutieren um das Spiel zu verbessern.

Moderator: Developers

Ufedhin

Pells..pells...pells...

Post by Ufedhin »

I would like as an alchemist character to be able to scribe fine alchemical formulae on pells ,as the graphic exists ingame yet is not really used I propose to allow the alchemist to buy not only parchment but also the fine closed pell for his/her finished and perfected formulae ,the parchment singles are fine for early formula but I for one would like to be able to look at my highly refined formulae as a collection of pells in my library,and not as a collection of parchment sheets.

I would like to see alchemists able to use both but of course the pell would cost rather more than the single parchment sheet, this would make the library of the alchemist a more enchanting and interesting place to look at ,as well as adding some style to any trade of formulae .
Jupiter
Developer

Re: Pells..pells...pells...

Post by Jupiter »

Pells will be included and they will be able to have more ingredients written on them than parchments. Parchments will have the benefit that you can put them together to create books that contain collections of recipes.
Ufedhin

Re: Pells..pells...pells...

Post by Ufedhin »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Great news!