coal to diamonds

Here you can make and discuss suggestions to improve the game. / Hier kannst du Vorschläge einreichen und diskutieren um das Spiel zu verbessern.

Moderator: Developers

Azure Lynch
Galmair

coal to diamonds

Post by Azure Lynch »

I was wandering if their could ever be a way to turn coal into diamonds using the furnace

say like 100 coal equals 1 raw diamond
Mephistopheles

Re: coal to diamonds

Post by Mephistopheles »

Yer totes drunk..

Goo Sleeeep!
Manron

Post by Manron »

I dont think this would work, you take 100 coal for 1 raw diamond and whats with the other stones? Obisdian? Ruby? Topas? What kind of recourses do you take for this stones?
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Why?
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Everyone knows that you don't only need heat to create a diamond from coal, you also need pressure.

So the only way to get this done is to find a dwarf, shove the 100 lumps of coal up his arse and have him squeeze real hard.
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

Diamonds from dwarves, emeralds from lizards, amethyst from halflings, rubies from humans, sapphire from elves, obsidian from ....

Plenty of arses around actually.
maryday

Post by maryday »

((Yes. The first idea i had also involved the back side of a small bearded person. Yet i will not let this matter rest. . . yet. :twisted: ))

How about you finding a young, socially isolated Glitterdragon with a ((EDIT)) digestion proplem and first make it emotionally dependant, then luring it into a feeder relation,
or wait below a dying linden tree for a wind based, fire hearted tiny runeshaper (looking like a hovering, sparkling small eel-like dragon, with or without pseudopodia) and ask it for a mutually obligatory wish.

Or ask your local dwarven tribe to start on the construction of an Thermical Obstructed Elemental Fragmentor (Yes, the minimal diameter is at least 30, the height=(diameter*5) feet).

Or try to understand why a black stone is black and a white stone is white,
and why you can not push the one into the other.

Or save a 35yo Gith virgin from beeing sold to a bald headed cruel High-Elven Sorcerer, to earn the trust of her tribe and then unleash a war against the Official Mind Flayer Clement Society...
which you can only win...

Or. . .

Or to use the good ole`three word sentence:
"Go play. Spoon."
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Nitram wrote:Everyone knows that you don't only need heat to create a diamond from coal, you also need pressure.

So the only way to get this done is to find a dwarf, shove the 100 lumps of coal up his arse and have him squeeze real hard.
What the smile, Nitram.