Need for naming new characters

Here you can make and discuss suggestions to improve the game. / Hier kannst du Vorschläge einreichen und diskutieren um das Spiel zu verbessern.

Moderator: Developers

Hew Keenaxe

Need for naming new characters

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

No, You dont get to close it. This can be re-named many times. Let it stew for atleast 24 hrs.
I will just refer to the same-ish named post for now. But if that dont work, I will keep making posts.
Achae Eanstray

Re: Need for naming new characters

Post by Achae Eanstray »

For anyone interested this is the link to the Mantis post that talks about the proposal and plan to implement. http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 94&t=39255

Not seeing the advantage of continuing a proposal already acknowledged as planned to be done is taking advantage of a forum only recently opened back up after years of being closed due in part to previous misuse. I'll leave this one open 24 hours then close as wished however for future reference, there is a link at the top of this forum on opening threads: http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 94&t=38863

A responsible discussion of a proposal that may eventually be moved to Mantis for the dev's to see adds a benefit to the game and player interaction in assisting to better the environment...discussion that is not relevant to Mantis should be placed on the General forum board, discussed with a GM if a rule break, or privately with a player if someone has an issue. CM's are also around to assist with problems. PM me for any questions or concerns, thanks!

Achae
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Thanks Achae for clarifying!

It is not the case that we do not want to implement all the features proposed. We just have to go step by step. If you want to help with anything, just contact any developer. There are plenty tasks that do not require coding skills.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Sorry I only have two hands.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Nitram wrote:Sorry I only have two hands.

Whaaat then whos this? ive been sent the wrong photo :shock:
Attachments
untitled.png
untitled.png (117.92 KiB) Viewed 2015 times