Rebuying your old town Rank

Here you can make and discuss suggestions to improve the game. / Hier kannst du Vorschläge einreichen und diskutieren um das Spiel zu verbessern.

Moderator: Developers

Raina Narethil

Rebuying your old town Rank

Post by Raina Narethil »

Sadly I see this when people move to another town do to an Rp situation in game, things get better then they try to return and can't gain their town rank back up since the quests are closed off to them.

My proposal would allow the character to buy back their old town rank for a price, seeing how the saved state stays when they leave. Adding another credit sink and also fixing the problem of being permanently bound to one town for the characters life.

Call it a regretance donation to the town or a punishment fee.
Leena

Re: Rebuying your old town Rank

Post by Leena »

Raina Narethil wrote:Sadly I see this when people move to another town do to an Rp situation in game, things get better then they try to return and can't gain their town rank back up since the quests are closed off to them.

My proposal would allow the character to buy back their old town rank for a price, seeing how the saved state stays when they leave. Adding another credit sink and also fixing the problem of being permanently bound to one town for the characters life.

Call it a regretance donation to the town or a punishment fee.

please... to teach I need rank... which I can not gain as all the rank was lost over the moves... and RP wise the moves make sense
Teflon

Post by Teflon »

There is a NPC in Galmair (Scoria Mine) that allows you to buy the next highest rank from any town. You can do pay him until you have the highest rank possible wihout a GM. However, the NPC far from cheap. So, you better bring some shiny coins with you. ;)

Don't forget you have daily-quests in each town, which you will always be able to take and earn faction points.
Annabeth

Post by Annabeth »

Runewick has a daily quest?
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

Yes the ones for lighting the lights for the dead mages. Its repeatable.
Leena

Post by Leena »

Teflon wrote:There is a NPC in Galmair (Scoria Mine) that allows you to buy the next highest rank from any town. You can do pay him until you have the highest rank possible wihout a GM. However, the NPC far from cheap. So, you better bring some shiny coins with you. ;)

Don't forget you have daily-quests in each town, which you will always be able to take and earn faction points.

Thanks good to know..off to earn lots of coin
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

Only lights for dead mages?

what about dead druids and bards?

:arrow: equal rights for all professions :wink:
Annabeth

Post by Annabeth »

Evie wrote:Yes the ones for lighting the lights for the dead mages. Its repeatable.
Yeah but thats still not a daily. Thats a (whatever time period it takes for lamp oil to burn out) quest times 2 since there are two oil stands + you are not ensured that you can do it since its a shared oil stand and not one for each person.
Nikolaus

Post by Nikolaus »

There is a NPC in the wind tower that has daily quests for Runewick.
Leena

Post by Leena »

hoping some one can help - have gone to Decius, the NPC in wind tower, brought in candlestick like he asked, he now says it needs to be organized,, I have place it all over the room in the darkest places, still cant complete quest.. what am I missing?
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

So the daily npc quest in the Wind tower just asked for an icebird.. this is the second time for my character.. It seems an expensive item for a daily quest. Is there someway to say.. "No, thank you I dont want to do this!" and come back the next day for a new task? Does all the towns have the random daily quest item that is this expensive.. ie an item require merinium?
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

If you wait for 1 hour online by rping and sio on, there is a message what says that you have one hour to complete the mission. After that time, the npc holds a new quest for you.
At least it is that way in Galmair and Cadomyr.
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

That is not the case for Decius yet. It will be added with th next update.