There must be a better way

Here you can make and discuss suggestions to improve the game. / Hier kannst du Vorschläge einreichen und diskutieren um das Spiel zu verbessern.

Moderator: Developers

Fooser

There must be a better way

Post by Fooser »

The current taxation stinks.

It stinks because it's an incentive not to play the game. You make money, you lose it in a couple weeks. You log in ... you pay tax, you don't log in you don't pay tax. If you log in every pay period for an entire year you lose 80%+ of the money you started with.

It's an incentive against any transaction where you turn an item into gold coins. Once you get over 100 gold you basically have to play for a certain amount of hours every week just to maintain what you had the week before. Those hours grinding money to keep up with taxes is time not spent doing other things.

PROPOSAL:

-Keep the donation tiles and have them give out rewards for donations ... a latent gem for 5 gold, a pure element for 10, etc.
-Keep taxes but have them only occur twice per IG year at ~5%

Or any other combination of changes that people can come up with.
Achae Eanstray

Re: There must be a better way

Post by Achae Eanstray »

I pay enough taxes in real life not to like them in a game. Will this proposal change this Mantis post, or is it better to simply add to it? http://illarion.org/mantis/view.php?id=8656
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Fooser's right.....and wrong.

If the game was all about earning coin, I could see that the tax system penalizes having coins, but it's not what the game is about.

Thanks to the Taxes, and no High Score list for Goldrush anymore, I no longer struggle to earn coins. What's the point? I am not trying to beat anyone in coins.

All I do is have enough to pay for basic trades (about 25 Gold) and that's it! I even rented an Apartment for the year just to get rid of coins! My Gem rewards haven't decreased (based on ranks anyway), Trade is up and I have fun! I don't have to spend hours chugging out items to earn it back either. I work on a variety of skills and RP with other players. The 3-4 Gold for taxes is easily made up in trade with other players, instead of churning out items to sell to NPC's. That's better for RP anyway.

I think the current system is fine. If you want to amass 100 Gold Coins or even ....700+ like some in Runewick....that's on you. I think it's stupid, but everyone plays for their own reasons. The point of the game is Roleplay....not who is the richest.

Just my opinion (Don't tell the Don I said this!!! LOL!! :D ).
~PO Bernie Bottoms
Teflon

Post by Teflon »

1) you are already rewarded for donations. the amount of gems you receive depends on tax and donated money. i, however, have to agree, free riders benefit from the current system. ;)
2) if we connect tax collection to RL-months instead of IG-months, we would also have to adjust the distribution of gems in my opinion.

the most easies way to avoid taxes and keep your wealth is to spend your money on whatever items as juniper suggested, since items do not affect the amount of taxes you have to pay. on the other hand, if you transfer all your money into items, you will receive less gems in the future. so, you will have to decide what is more important to you: gems or wealth (well, someone could argue gems are also wealth).
and you always have the option of being an outlaw. :wink:

ps: i post on mantis regarding arche's proposal there
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

By any thought about gems we have to keep in mind, that taxes are the most effective mony-sink. Lees or no taxes would mean more money, what would mean money had less value.
Annabeth

Post by Annabeth »

A reward like gems and elementals from donating would be a really big money sink.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Annabeth wrote:A reward like gems and elementals from donating would be a really big money sink.

Making Gems and pure elements easyer to get will have a negative effect on these comodities ,i would hesitate and think carefully on making these
items easyer to get, i for one would not like it.
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Annabeth wrote:A reward like gems and elementals from donating would be a really big money sink.
Indeed and would mean that pure elements are worthless again. At the moment it is to easy to make money, anythink you can buy is worthless at least for well trained or organisated chars. if you want keep things rare and valuable you have to assure that they are not buyable.
Tyan Masines

Post by Tyan Masines »

Since the ingame mechanics are very social already, why not go to the next level?

Tax exemptions. (Freibeträge)

50 gold is tax-free. Every coin more you own is taxed by the normal level, 5%. This protects newbies, or chars who play less, own less. It taxes those who have the time and means to make a lot of coin. It is still a money sink, but protects the middle class and will, economically thinking, in the long run raise productiveness of people and general wealth without creating inflation. :)
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Hey!!! Now Tyan's idea is worth thinking about!!

But why 50 Gold?????

In all of Gobaith there was only 50 Golds. The economy here is much more expensive! As a "New" player to this new world, I had 8 Silvers on my person. I almost had a "Heart Attack" when I found out that Teleporters were 10 Silvers!! Wow!

New players would be lucky to earn 10-20 Golds before having some ranks to give them Gems. If you want to protect new players from taxes, why not have a "sliding system"

0-20 Gold = 1% Tax
21-40 Gold = 2% Tax
41-60 Gold = 3% Tax
61-80 Gold = 4% Tax
81 Gold and above = 5% Tax (wait for the next part...hehe!)

This way, the poor are protected, the Rich can afford it and the same "Wealth" if not more, comes into the Factions.

The Next Part:
In Addition, there should be a benefit, besides Gems, to earning Ranks, like "Tax" reductions?
Rank 3 - 1% discount (Never below 0%)
Rank 6 - 2% discount
Rank 9 - 3% discount

This will motivate people to earn ranks and remain loyal to factions, while holding more of the money they make. More people with higher ranks and more money will mean more Gems and wealth for the faction. I think this is a win-win.

Example 1 - A new person has 15 Golds taxed at 1%. But he suddenly becomes rank 3 (easy if you do all quests), and now has 0% Taxes if he keeps 20 or less Golds. It helps!

Example 2 - Someone has 700 Golds taxed at 5%. However, he has been around long enough, and loyal enough to earn Rank 9 with its 3% discount. So now he only pays 2% on that 700 Golds. That really adds up too!

What do you all think?
Annabeth

Post by Annabeth »

Perhaps some kind of reduction to taxes for people who are marked as "new player" on the online list, to help them ease into the game economically?
Alrik

Post by Alrik »

Sounds good. But...

After all, everyone should have to pay at least a minimum tax. Even if it´s just 1% or 2% like in your example.
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

@Juniper Onyx

:arrow: keep in mind

rank 8, 9 & 10 can only given to an Char. by a GM

and all longer players will reach rank 7 in time .....

* why a char who earns more money should be punnished?
* is there any reason?
Last edited by GolfLima on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Once again any new systems what means less taxs means very much bigger inflation (and less magical stones for anyone). Bigger Inflation means less value of money - so yes you would have more coins in your depot but you could not buy more with it, mostly less.

The only conection between rankpoints and taxes which made use would be that if you pay much taxes you get a higher rank. but also that would just make use if theres a sink for rankpoints.
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

at the moment magical gems have only an effect for fighters
as a crafter you can have hundreds of magical gems .....but they cant be used

why should a crafter try to collect and have a lot of magical gems?
Alrik

Post by Alrik »

To trade them with fighters? Some will trade them for other gems, others could offer coins or even rare things like elements. All of this was offered to my main character several times. Just try it, maybe it works.
Annabeth

Post by Annabeth »

So if I understand it right, these two are the issues? (added my own opinions as well to each two issues)
1. People mean new players should not be taxed as much as 5% as it will make it difficult for them to make much coin and get into the game economy.

I'd propose as mentioned doing something that causes people listed as "new players" to pay less or no taxes while they are listed as such.

Some people seem to find the 5% tax to be too much of a money drain for them.

I really don't see the problem here. As mentioned a money sink is needed to prevent inflation, and if you love the coin so much there are plenty of people willing to buy the gems you gain from this in game, which would surely reimburse what you paid in taxes.

Also on the subject of "Why punish people who have more by making them pay more": It's the same in real life when it comes to taxes. Earn more, pay more.
Annabeth

Post by Annabeth »

Djironnyma wrote:
Indeed and would mean that pure elements are worthless again. At the moment it is to easy to make money, anythink you can buy is worthless at least for well trained or organisated chars. if you want keep things rare and valuable you have to assure that they are not buyable.
Not if you made it 50 gold for gems and 100 for elementals. Or something like that. Desperate people with too much money would spend their gold on that. While people with not enough money, won't use it, which does not matter as they are not the intended target for the money sinking. Gems and elementals would still be rare this way, and a lot of money would just go poof preventing any inflation.
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

No elements for coins. I don't care for the rest of this discussion, but for this. We finally have items which are really something worth and wanted. We shouldn't even risk to destroy this.
Annabeth

Post by Annabeth »

Only reason to add elementals to the donate thing is because some crafters will have no interest in gems and will just continue to amass gold. I don't see how 100 gold per element would in any way make it less rare, however I do see how you do not want to risk it becoming easy to obtain them.
Tialdin

Post by Tialdin »

as derzeitige System mit 5% Steuern auf den Geldbestand pro Monat ist unrealistisch und setzt falsche Spielanreize.

Geld ist damit „wertlos“ denn es wird den Spielern zu 84,22% pro Realjahr
(Gerechnet mit 36 Illlarion Monaten pro RL Jahr) wieder abgenommen.

In der Realität würde das heißen, dass Geld auf Sparbüchern und Girokonten auf einmal nicht mehr verzinst werden würde, sondern von 100 Euro die man Anfang des Jahres zurücklegt, am Ende des Jahres nur noch 15,78 Euro übrig währen. Unter den Bedingungen wäre niemand der einer normalen Arbeit nachgeht jemals in der Lage Geld für größere Anschaffungen an zu sparen. Der Effekt ist vergleichbar mit einer galoppierenden Inflation.
Das komplette Wirtschaftssystem würde zusammen brechen. Die Menschen würden in Sachwerte wie Immobilien und lagerfähige Tauschwaren flüchten und wir kämen wieder in ein System des direkten Tauschhandels.

Dies haben wir in Illarion jetzt auch, denn Spieler weichen auf das Horten von Ressourcen aus, also in Sachwerte.

In der Realtität ist Geld zum ersten Ein Tauschmittel, dass den Warenaustausch vereinfacht aber und das ist eine ganz wesentliche Funktion ein Mittel zur Wertaufbewahrung. (Bestes Beispiel sind hier Lebensmittel, wenn ich mehr herstelle, als ich verbrauche, verkaufe ich es, habe dann Geld und kann mir auch Monate später noch etwas zu Essen kaufen, wo mein selbst hergestelltes mittlerweile vergammelt wäre.)

Die Funktion der Wertaufbewahrung wurde nun in Illarion abgeschafft. Das ist Kontraproduktiv, unrealistisch und entwertet Geld komplett. Das führt dazu, das Geld verdienen und Vermögen erlangen keine Spielziele mehr sind.

Teilweise gehen die Spieler nur noch los um nach dem Monatswechsel das abgezogene Geld wieder zu ersetzen. Aber Reicher werden ist kein Spielziel, denn wer Reicher wird muss mehr Steuern zahlen und arbeitet dann nur noch zum Ausgleich der Steuerlast.

Bei 1000 Goldstücken Vermögen müssten monatlich 50 Goldstücke erarbeitet werden die direkt wieder weg sind. Sinn? Unsinn?
Last edited by Tialdin on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tialdin

Post by Tialdin »

Nun mein Vorschlag für ein realistischers und weniger spielzerstörendes Steuersystem:

1. Absenkung der derzeitigen Steuer auf ein realistisches Maß.
2. Einführung einer zweiten Steuer (historisch Zehnt), aber auf das Einkommen!!! und nicht auf das Vermögen.

zu 1.) Die derzeitige Steuer auf das Vermögen wird auf 0,2 % gesenkt und die ersten
50 Goldstücke sollten Steuerfrei gestellt werden.

Also Die Geldwertvariable einlesen 50 GM abziehen
(darf aber nicht negativ werden, also Steuer nur auf einen positiven Wert anlegen.)
und dann 0,2 % Steuern berechnen.
Das ist dann eine Form von "Reichensteuer" auf "große" Vermögen.
((Für eine Vermögenssteuer ist das immer noch sehr hoch, denn der jährliche Steuersatz liegt dann bei:
2,37 % pro Illarion Jahr und 6,95 % pro RL Jahr)
((zur Erinnerung in Deutschland wird gerade von der Opposition eine jährliche "Reichensteuer"
in Höhe von 1,5% pro Jahr für Vermögen über 1.000.000 Euro gefordert. Warum das so wenig ist hat seine Gründe
in der Geldwertstabilität, die für ein Wirtschaftssystem zwingend erforderlich ist.
Da lägen wir in Illarion dann sogar noch deutlich drüber, aber Geld verdienen ist ja auch leichter.
Derzeit haben wir in Illarion überhaupt keine Geldwertstabilität, denn das Vermögen wird alle 4 RL Monate nahezu halbiert.))

zu 2.) Die ZWEITE Steuerberechnung auf das EINKOMMEN, des Charakters
in Höhe des historisch belegten Zehnts also 10%.
(Dieser war im Mittelalter teilweise höher als 10%, ist also variabel und kann als Bremse für den Zufluss von neuem Geld verwendet werden,
heutzutage liegen wir in Deutschland bei einem Spitzensteuersatz von 47%, haben allerdings eine Progressionskurve.)

Berechnung
Geldwertvariable am Ende des Monats abzüglich Geldwertvariable am Anfang des Monats und darauf 10% Steuer.
(Auch hier wieder nur auf einen positiven Wert anlegen.)
Die Differenz zwischen Monatsende und Monatsanfang ergibt den Geldbetrag, den der Charakter im betreffenden Monat HINZUVERDIENT bzw. erarbeitet hat.
Also das erzielte Einkommen nur für diesen einen Monat.
Beide Variablen stehen zur Verfügung, da sie Teil der Highscore Liste
für den "Goldrausch" waren. Diese können also verwendet werden.

Beispielrechnungen:
Der Charakter hat am Anfang des Monats einen Geldbestand von 100 GM
und hat im laufenden Monat weitere 50 GM verdient und damit am Ende des Monats 150 GM.

Vermögen: (150 GM Minus 50 GM) mal 0,2% = 20 Silberlinge
Zehnt: (150 GM Minus 100 GM) mal 10% = 5 GM

mal mit höheren Zahlen:
Vermögen: (1000 GM Minus 50 GM) mal 0,2% = 1,95 GM
Zehnt: (1000 GM Minus 0 GM) mal 10% = 100 GM

mal mit einem "armen Schlucker"
Vermögen: (10 GM Minus 50 GM < 0; also NULL) mal 0,2% = 0
Zehnt: (6 GM Minus 10 GM) mal 10% < 0; also NULL = 0 ((Hat mehr Geld ausgegeben als eingenommen))
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

Also ich möchte jetzt auch einmal etwas dazu sagen;
das jetzige Steuersystem führt dazu, das ich eher Ressourcen anlege, denn das Geld zu horten und in "Steuern" respektive "magische Steine" umzusetzen. Auch habe ich nicht das Gefühl zu wenig Steine zu bekommen, aber vielleicht bin ich ja zu genügsam, oder nicht so gierig. Weiterhin habe ich das Gefühl das schon jede Menge magische Steine im Umlauf sind ..... und es werden "täglich" mehr ... also ich bin sogar eher dafür diese magischen Steine wieder zu verknappen :arrow: auch wenn ich mich jetzt unbeliebt mache

1) eine Art "Einsteiger- / Armenschutz" halte ich für sehr sinnvoll
2) nur das Geld zu besteuern führt zu Flucht in Material
3) eine Verdienstbesteuerung wäre m.E. besser (siehe Tialdin)
4) weitere Geldsenken
* Ranghändler - ist ja in Arbeit
* Lizenzen für Arbeiten in fremden Städten - in Arbeit (finde ich gut - da kann man nicht mehr so wie jetzt Alles ohne Probleme machen -> kurbelt vielleicht den Städtehandel an)
*der Schmied für magische Steine darf ruhig Geld kosten
*einen Skillhändler fände ich eine gute Möglichkeit - er darf dann auch richtig zulangen (und man hat nur einen Zeitvorteil)
* der Reparier- NPC ist viel zu billig -> kein Char. braucht mehr irgendwas -> das führt dazu, das es keine neuen Handwerker mehr geben wird ....
* ein Händler der möglicherweise zufallsgesteuert seltene Dinge zu horrenden Preisen verkauft (( also per Zufall steuern was er verkauft (täglich wechselnd), der Preis sollte immer extrem hoch sein :arrow: keine Ahnung ob das überhaupt umsetzbar ist, wäre aber eine prima Geldsenke & man könnte auch Dinge nehmen die keinen Nutzen/Effekt haben - z.B. ein Buch aus Lor Angur, eine Vase aus Trolls Bane, eine Schriftrolle aus der Magischen Akademie Gobaiths ...... ))
5) das der Rang mit der Zeit wieder sinkt fände ich auch sehr gut (gemeint sind Rang 1 - 7)
6) Warum darf ein Handwerker nicht Geld horten ..... ich sehe da keine wirkliche Gefahr, aber vielleicht habe ich das auch nur nicht verstanden (( Zwerge horten nun mal von Natur aus Münzen (Rassenspezifik), warum dürfen sie das dann jetzt auf einmal nicht mehr ))
7) ob eine Art Vermögenssteuer umsetzbar ist weis ich leider nicht wäre aber m. E. sinnvoll (Vermögen sollte aber ALLES beinhalten - Geld, Ressourcen, Dinge)
Alrik

Post by Alrik »

Dem stimme ich voll und ganz zu.

Gerade "Newbies" brauchen oft etwas Zeit um auszuprobieren was sie den jetzt endgültig spielen wollen. Was heist dass die Startausrüstung oft noch mal ergänzt oder komplett geändert werden kann. Kein Problem für alte Hasen, aber jemand der am probieren ist und noch nicht ganz raus hatt wo er mal auf die schnelle das nötige Kleingeld für die Grundausstattung herbekommt....

2) & 3) volkommen nachvollziehbar

Händler die seltene bzw. Prestigesachen ohne wertetechnischen Vorteil verkaufen (wie gesagt, ruhig zu horrenden Preisen) fänd ich ne gute Sache. Wie gesagt, wenns nur teuer genug ist und auch nicht jeden Tag verfügbar (oder nur in begrenzter Menge pro Zeitraum?), dann lässt sich dass auch Steuern dass es da nicht auf einmal eine Flut davon gibt. Wenns rein um den Fluff geht, welcher Magier würde kein Auge auf das "Standardwerk der Magie aus Lor Angur", welcher Ritter evtl nicht ein Auge auf das Schwert von "Kunibert dem Kühnen, Held & erster Ritter Albars" werfen? Auch wenns nur ein Standardgegenstand mit Beschriftung ist. Ich wag mal zu behaupten ich bin nicht der einzige Sammler von seltenen "Fluff"-Sachen.
Ishans Schatten

Post by Ishans Schatten »

So to bring the topic back to all i will try it in English.

First of all, nobody is forces to pay taxes everybody is free to leave the towns, He pay No taxes, he dont get stones, and the only problem he has is that he can´t enter Cadomyr. So you want playing to get a lot of gold, heres your way. When your char is one wealth is more importat than the town where he is living, here you go.
Also it is a way to save money if you just want to play once in a while for some time.Whern yuo want to play more again, you can join the town of your choose again.

In the second i am scared about what amounts of money you talk. You can Buy the Best Armors and Weapons at a Vendor for mostly 4 Gold or below.
The yearly fee for a Room or a House is about 30 Gold. And you can earn this amount of gold with a good Crafter or Fighter in about 2 Days. So in the end no Char who is good in what he is doing should have problems with his balance. And now you ask for a Tax Free amount about 50 Gold? With the reason to protect Noobies. You talking about Gold Amounts to Rent a House for 2 Years, to buy the best Bow 25 Times or the Price of about 10 Pure Elements, which are one of the rarest items. There are no need for buying new Armor od weapons when you have already the best.
So for what di you NEED the money?

When i listen to you i think we need more Gold drainage and not less.

If someone wants to have 600 Gold it is on him, if someone wants to craft 20 Hours a week, it is totaly on him, for this work you can call yourself one of the ritches bastard of the game, and then you earn that title, and you have to still work for that to hold it. So when i listen to you this should be motivation enaugh for the gold Collectors. So you can be sure that this is not a all time title, its a title which is in an constant danger to be beaten, but if you have it, you can call yourself proud. At least if this is your game goal.

You are yelling about the taxes that they take to much money out of the game, but thats exactly what they should do, and your proposal just proof how important they are If everybody can hord so many money that he can affort everythimg , that he never have to work again, when everybody can rent a house for the next 2 years thats the point where i would say thats something have to be done.

But to be constructive there are 2 things i woud subscribe,

First Noob Protection, and here is the most important point that you scared new players when they read at theire second logIn that they have to pay every month. Even if its in virtual Money. So a tax free ammout would be one method, and this amount should be around an realistic noobi amount like 3-5 Gold coins. An other way would be that you wont have to pay taxes for the first three ig Months of till you reach rank 2 ( at which you gain stones) whatever you reach first.

Second. You need more ways to spend your money, raise the costs for rooms, limit the amount of raw materials you can buy at a vendor, so that neebs can buy something but no big player can easily play the buy > craft > sell game. Take all Merinium and True element Craftet items form the Vendors away, you saying you want to make them rare? then make them rare and not affordable for everybody who invest 2 or 3 hours in sand digging or Fishing.
The towns could start bigger RP projects where the player of this towns have to invest gold and raw materials. you want safe Roads? We can totaly build a guard tower if you bring us 10000 Stones 500 GC, 2000 logs, etc,

At least about the repair guy, i had a discusion with another player about him, his comment was" You dont have to repair anything you can geht all the items cheaper if you buy them new" Well and with that you asking for an realistic economy?
Annabeth

Post by Annabeth »

Ishans Schatten wrote:... buy the best Bow 25 Times or the Price of about 10 Pure Elements, which are one of the rarest items...

...You dont have to repair anything you can geht all the items cheaper if you buy them new" Well and with that you asking for an realistic economy?...
Just a couple of corrections. One is that I think you've misunderstood the game economy when it comes to elementals and such, as 50 gold would be a low price for most of those items you mentioned.

Second, and the reason I actually decided to reply, is that the repair system is actually working just fine.
Say you want to repair a hammer:
A hammer breaks after 100 uses (items made)
After 99 items made, you repair it, costing 9 silver 90 copper (10 copper per use)
Buying the item from an NPC will cost 20 silver
So only if the item is bought from another player is the cost of buying them new cheaper.
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

- im Moment ist es so einfach Münzen zu machen das es einfacher ist ein perfektes Werkzeug immer wieder zu reparieren als einen Mitspieler zu suchen der einem ein neues perfektes Werkzeug verkauft
(( Ja, alle wollen nur perfekte Werkzeuge und das noch zu einem Preis der geringer ist als der beim NPC - so jedenfalls meine Erfahrung ))
- und bei manchen Dingen (Rüstungen / Waffen mit reinen Elementen und / oder Merinium) ist es wirklich schwierig diese im Moment zu ersetzen - vor Allem wenn sie perfekt sein müssen und man Nichts zahlen will
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

I see comments here about crafters not wanting/needing gems. Magic gems were never meant to only be put/used in weapons. That was simply their first implementation. It can be expected that this will change. =)
Leena

Post by Leena »

as a newish player... that does not have money and goods from "before" the money drain is a real issue..to repair items, including weapons and clothes when we visit the cross is expensive. But it makes me work harder and rp so I can sell to other players rather than the merchants who give us peanuts.. and some items - like cider - you can not even sell, but if you want to learn to make beer or wine.. you must make a lot of cider. Rents are absurdly low..based on what even a new player can earn. The "Tunnel project" was a good drain on my ability to make coin. I think if there is no challenge - it is not as much fun... I cheered when I finally could make an "empty bottle" ..I agree with many comments made - a player excemption on the first 5 gold held by a player would help new people who need to buy much more than the experienced player -- when we start we can't just go out and make it - we dont have the knowledge yet. So 10 silver to repair is much easier than the 20 to buy a new saw, or hammer, or hatchet. Some of you who can do everything are forgetting what it was like when you were just starting. I have rambled a bit..(a lot)but I just wanted to add my two coins...
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

A comment to foosers proposal.

You have to consider that taxes are more than a money sink, they are also largely the primary source of magic gems. Now most all of us that have been around since they were implemented have hit an amount of gems that wont be noticeably upgraded for a few months. But a new player should still be excitedly collecting gems. Dropping tax periods into single digits per year takes this aspect away from newer players, even if the overall gem output remains the same. As for rewards at the donation tile.... Putting an exact price on gems/elements is a baaaad idea.