Blackreigns Smithy (Hiering)

The central trading board. Meant for trading offers and requests between the towns. / Das zentrale Handelsbrett. Hier sollten Anfragen und Angebote für Geschäfte zwischen den Städten gepostet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Blackreigns

Blackreigns Smithy (Hiering)

Post by Blackreigns »

Need a Weapon, Armor or Tool made or repaired? Perhaps a gift is needed for that Special someone? Or maybe you just need a sprinkle of gem dust?

Well send a dove to The Blackreigns Smithy.

Repairs are 5 silver + materials or material cost.

(currently accepting coal and gems as payment aswell.)

The Blackreigns smithy seeks to hier on a miner. Pay is 6 gold coins per 1000 iron.

P.S. Sale on armors and weapons below! Check back often!

The Blackreigns Smithy is having a sale on madium and heavy armor for those just starting their adventures. ((llvl 0-60)) multiple peices for sale at market price. why buy garbage when you can get perfection for the same price. this sales lasts as long as my over stock lasts!
Last edited by Blackreigns on Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Blackreigns

Re: BlackreignsSmithy (Weapons, jewelry, gemdust)

Post by Blackreigns »

surely some one needs the services of a grand master smith of fine jewelry and weapons? even if all you require is a tool, if it has a blade the Blackreigns Smithy has you covered. We also offer a Guarantee or perfection (at additional cost)
Mirai Belisai

Post by Mirai Belisai »

Dear Blackreigns,

i am in need of a decent armor smith to make me some new armor as well as to repair some other one.

Signed
Mirai Belisai
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

Mirai Belisai wrote: i am in need of a decent armor smith to make me some new armor as well as to repair some other one.

Signed
Mirai Belisai
I´m also a good armor smith.You can find me at Galmair or send me a dove.

~Jerem
Blackreigns

Re: Blackreigns Smithy MAS SALE! (Weapons, Armor, Jewelry, Gemdust)

Post by Blackreigns »

Catch the sale while it lasts!

sale has ended.