Magic gems and pure earths

The central trading board. Meant for trading offers and requests between the towns. / Das zentrale Handelsbrett. Hier sollten Anfragen und Angebote für Geschäfte zwischen den Städten gepostet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mephistopheles

Magic gems and pure earths

Post by Mephistopheles »

I am selling one slight magical saphire sold to the highest offer, and currenly I have 2 pure earths in stock also sold to the highest offer.

*The man chuckles slightly to himself realizing he didn't even put his name the first time.*

Bob, Galmairian worker.
Last edited by Mephistopheles on Tue May 13, 2014 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jupiter
Developer

Re: Magic gems and pure earths

Post by Jupiter »

Whistling, Riniao walk past the board of the Necktie. He stops and reads some of the notes on it. Reading the note above, he scratches his head and takes a piece of coal from his bag. In big letters, he writes something on the parchment:

Who are you?
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

Let me point out a "slight" magical Sapphire is a rank 3 gem, it requires 9 latents, and 3 limiteds.. I will not except 10 gold or.. one gold for that matter.. whoever offered the one gold either read it wrong or is completly insane.

The lowest offer I will accept for the gem is 45 gold feel free to bid higher. I will be contacting someone shortly about the Earths.
Leena

Post by Leena »

I am looking for as slight amethyst... have Ruby or Emeralds slight for trade. Send a dove. Leena Priestess of Findari
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

A note written in an erratic spiky hand and nailed under them all

To dear Bob the gem seller, ye really must stop exagerating yer gems values! a slight gem consists of 9 latents or 3 limited's not 9 latents and 3 limiteds.

Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

The gem was sold at the price of 60 gold as it was the highest offer. Next I meet Jerem elessar he will get the earths for 5 gold each unless someone has a higher offer.

And to master Ufedhin I have more things coming for you.

Bob humble galmairian worker.