Attack on livestock // Angriff aufs Vieh

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Jupiter
Developer

Attack on livestock // Angriff aufs Vieh

Post by Jupiter »

The text was written by someone who obviosuly struggles to write properly. It is difficult to read and contains many errors.

Someone attacked the livestock recently -twice. I found nearly all sheep and dogs from the wall to the sibanac plantage badly wounded and close to dieing. I had to put them out of their misery. The first time, I found an ettin near the plantage as well. I am not sure he had something to do with it.

Riniao

-------------

Der Text wurde von jemanden geschrieben, der wohl mit der Schriftsprache Probleme hat. Er ist unleserlich und voller Fehler.

Jemand hat das Nutzvieh kürzlich angegriffen - zwei Mal. Ich habe fast alle Schafe und Hunde von der Mauer an bis zur Sibanacplantage verletzt und dem Tode nahe vorgefunden. Ich musste ihrem Leiden ein Ende machen. Beim ersten Mal fand ich auch einen Ettin nahe der Plantage. Ich weiß nicht, ob er was damit zutun hatte.

Riniao
Jupiter
Developer

Re: Attack on livestock // Angriff aufs Vieh

Post by Jupiter »

Another ettin was in front of the gate this time.

---

Ein weiterer Ettin war dieses mal vor dem Tor.

Riniao
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Nützliche Informationen bezüglich der Hintergründe dieser Attacken werden mit bis zu 10 Goldstücken belohnt.

Useful information about the backgrounds of these attacks will be rewarded with up to 10 gold coins.

Baroness of House Desert Fox
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A parchment in neat handwriting, the ink the color of blood has been added but can easily be torn off if anyone wishes....

Late at night with only one moon shining in the sky over Runewick, there were mauling of livestock in Yewdale and Runewick. I had to put them out of their misery as they were mooing and baaing in pain. I saw no attacker however but didn't look at the islands.

The Witch
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

The sheep were once again attacked.

Riniao

---

Die Schafe wurden erneut angegriffen.

Riniao