A Noble has been murdered

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

S'rrt

A Noble has been murdered

Post by S'rrt »

Nobles, citizens and visitors of Cadomyr,

Today on 16th Siros of the year 55, our beloved Noble, and my friend, Katharina Ross was found brutally murdered inside her own villa.

I felt that it was up to me to reveal this news to people of Illarion, right after informing the Queen. This loss is a great and shocking one, for Katharina has been an inspiration to many and someone definitely not deserving of a fate like this. I am unable and unwilling to reveal more details until there has been some time to grief, depending on the will of our other Nobles of course.

Whoever did this, know that we will find you and introduce you to the wrath of Cadomyrian might. You cannot hide.

~~ S'rrt K'shire
Patrician Knight of House Desert Fox,
The Queen's ambassador to Galmair
Kyre

Re: A Noble has been murdered

Post by Kyre »

A halfling arrives in town removing a few cookie crumbs from a parchment he holds delicately in hand. Looking around curiously he finally spies the board and walks toward it disturbing some sand with his usual shuffling gate, then begins to read the notices before giving a nod of satisfaction and pinning his parchment. Done with his job he proceeds to leave town using the teleporter. It is unclear where he travels next yet a finger smudge is on the town's name of Galmair.

S'rrt K'shire

It is with sadness Galmair sends condolences on the House's loss. Assuming Cadomyr is busy hunting the perpetrator, let Galmair know if we can help in this task.

Kyre
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Kyre, on behalf of friends and allies, and the Queen if I may, of our late Baroness Katharina Ross, I thank you for your condolences and willingness to help. We are indeed attempting to follow what few clues we have right now and will utilize your aid if needed.

If the murderer is reading this, know that slowly but surely we will find you. You cannot comprehend the crime you've committed. Witness my words and prepare for extreme agony.

~~ S'rrt K'shire
The Queen's ambassador to Galmair
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

A slender figure may be seen adding a short note, with beautiful letters on it.The ventail made of chain hiding the face, the person leaves via portal towards the Hemp Necktie Inn. If you get closer you can read the following...

He who smelt it dealt it.
Yours respectfully,
Black Cat
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

People of Cadomyr, People of Illarion.

Three months passed since I was attacked in my own villa. Sir S'rrt K'shire made an announcement of my death on my order, to hide me as long as I was weak to prevent my almost-murderer to come and finish his job.

I am sorry if this message caused pain to friends of mine. I am sorry if this new message about me being alive disappoints some people.

But I am back, I am alive, and I will do what I did before I was assumed dead, doing my best to make Cadomyr prosper.

Baroness of House Desert Fox
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Dafür schuldeste mit'n Bier.

~Sammy