Madness Mummies

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

darkMarios

Madness Mummies

Post by darkMarios »

*A note with bad handwriting is placed on the Cadomyr town board*

Fund Mad Mumnie in dah mine. Meh bash it in an too more appear!! So led dem out east of town, pas dah gate. Dere found more! mad mumnies!!! Dere about 6 of em out dere. Nub no how to kill dem. Someone out dere must!

Alcratnu Io'Solnoz
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Re: Madness Mummies

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

*Another note is pinned beneath the first*

Those mummies can only be killed during the day. Bringing them away in the night is the best option you had. Thank you for warning us, Alcratnu, I'll take care of them as soon as the sun rises.

~Katharina Ross~
Caine Trevall

Post by Caine Trevall »

I took the Freedom to get rid of them. As well as 33 more Mummys of Madness which i actually found in the Eastern Desert, as well as 2 Bonedragons of Madness.

There is no guarantee that the Desert is now free of Mummys or even worse, Dragons. So i urge everyone who must Travel through the Desert to utmost care.

signed,
~Caine Trevall
Knight of Cadomyr
Steward from the Order of the Silvergryphon
Charlotte-ate-wilbur

Post by Charlotte-ate-wilbur »

I would like to commend the Knight for this endeavor and his excellent display of initiative during these harsh times, though he may not hear it from his superiors. His actions are noted.

Hopefully other knights can look up to this behaviour, despite whether their superiors like it or not. Presumably they don't have an issue with other's risking their lives in their stead, but who am I to say?

~Unsigned
Caine Trevall

Post by Caine Trevall »

Dear anonymous writer,

first of all i wish to thank you for you words of praise, though it was nothing more than my Duty, not only as a Knight but also as a follower of Malachin to get rid of these creatures.

But i have to disagree that other Knights should "look up" to such behaviour. It was a decision i made by my own, and many other Knights of Cadomyr have proven themselves countless times before, and let alone for this fact they should be praised as well and not looked down upon.

You also seem to be uncontent with the Way of things around the Kingdom at the moment. If this truly should be the case i wish to advise you to speak with someone about it who has the ability to change things, and not just post your opinion on this board as an anonymous letter, as it probably wont bring any change to this town because only few people will take it seriously.

I wish to point out that it is not my wish to anger or annoy you by stating this, but instead is just meant as a honest advice, because i try to take any Problems i hear of serious and am always willing to help with solving them.

signed,
~Caine Trevall
Knight of Cadomyr
Steward from the Order of the Silvergryphon
Q-wert

Post by Q-wert »

The House of the Sea Serpent would be interested in cases in which Knights or their superiors would idly refuse to take on an opportunity at hand to head out to take on threats which are as easily and definitely disposable as three eyed creatures.
A single case 'was' known to the House, the individual in question is no longer among the living.

The House will gladly investigate and organize a trial in the matter of cowardice, should a Cadomyrian with an actual name bring forth a formal accusation.
Further vandalisation of the Cadomyrian boards by anonymous strangers will be dealt with just as justly.

For the purity of the Realm of the Chosen One,

• ~Ssar'ney
    • Count of the House of the Sea Serpent
      High-Templar of Zyathis
      Patrician of Cadomyr

By Lettarius. Who certainly has no intention of beginning tugging with strangers via notes. Shall the tugging be left to those bearing big swords and axes.
Brightrim
Developer

Post by Brightrim »

Madness mummies have been spotted again.
Yesterday some were spotted at the eastern borders, one of them chasing a Runewickian guest to our gates, which I then dealt with(The mummy, not the guest. The guest returned home safely.). Tonight Aswe has reported a swarm of them in the desert, in the same location she says herself and the Count got rid of many yesterday. She suspects that they originate from a broken building on the river.
Currently it is night-time, so it is ill-advised to go near them as slaying them will only cause them to multiply.
Aswe has currently volunteered to watch the bridge, to keep people from crossing out into the danger of the mummies.

A. Brightrim
Knight of Cadomyr
Alchemist of House Desert Fox
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Amanda and I went out to kill the mummies. After killing hundreds of them there were still some remnants. It is impossible for just two people to clean the desert again, in time before the night settles.

The only thing we can do right now is to make sure they do not get behind the gates, as they seem to keep comming back.

~Katharina Ross~
Baroness of house Desert Fox
Lia

Post by Lia »

Count Sarney suspected that they return for unknown reasons, although the days of the Mas are long gone. Chirch, Sarney and I were already in the desert after the house meeting and have cleaned them well.

The report from Baroness Ross confirms the count's guess.

~ Sign
Sefja
Huscarl of the House of Sea Serpent
Knight of Cadomyr
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

I hereby want to thank Fineas from Galmair officially, for cleaning up most of the desert from those mummies today.

~Katharina Ross~
  • Baroness of house Desert Fox
Eonar

Post by Eonar »

People should watch in near Town. Aswe and me need clean around Town Three eyes , so big much.
Was not first time who was much Three eyes for Town.

Nazali