Reports and happenings about the Mas of Year 53

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Caine Trevall

Reports and happenings about the Mas of Year 53

Post by Caine Trevall »

It is very Rare but it seems like this Years Mas can be started with some Good news it seems.

I have Joined Gate-guard Milenus shortly before Midnight at the Gates to help with the Defence of Cadomyr. But unlike my Expectations the "First onslaught of the Bloodmonth did not even happen. I must on a sidenote say luckily as Horatio and me were the only ones who were there.

Altough that it seems that the Bloodmonth began calmer this year i urge everyone to remain sharp and stay on their toes. The month Mas is not for nothing titled the "Month of Blood".

signed,
~Sir Caine Trevall
Knight of Cadomyr
Steward of the order of the Silver Gryphon
Shortly after another Parchment can be seen:
Greetings Again,

while my Shift of the Guard i have seen that the Barriers seem to be broken, alas in the Case of an Attack the Enemy can easily penetrate them. I have seen as well that one of the Gate-doors seem to be broken and should be repaired or replaced immediately.

Knight Trevall
Q-wert

Re: Reports and happenings about the Mas of Year 53

Post by Q-wert »

Second night, Mas 53:
No enemy activity.

Knight Trevall had found piles of bones placed in an half-circle around the pillars in front of the gates.
These bones have been collected best as possible and burnt further back on the paved road to the cornerstone. While the expected immediate response of the enemy did not happen, a delayed reaction is likely and caution advised.

Weaknesses in barricades and gate, reported by the Silver Gryphon, have been confirmed.
A request for repair of the gate and filling the hole in the barricade is on the builders desk.

In the name of the Count High-Templar,

• ~Lettarius
    • Scribe of the Third House
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Dame Katharina Ross, Sir Caine Trevall and myself stalwartly defended the gates of Cadomyr against twenty dragons. When the flames cooled we were able to survey the damage caused by them. The three of us managed to patch a hole in the barricade that was created by the dragons. The night has quieted down, but we do not expect it to last.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Master of the Order of the Silver Gryphons
Q-wert

Post by Q-wert »

Midday Fourth Day, Mas 53:
No active enemy activity, the coreland is free of hostile forces.

Last night saw heavy fighting, as reported above. A number of three eyed creatures (including dragons) have been lead away from the gates, now stumbling through the outer desert.
Only one three eyed dragon and a minor blood beast remained at the time of the morning patrol, both have been taken care of.

In the name of the Count High-Templar,

• ~Lettarius
    • Scribe of the Third House
Lia

Post by Lia »

In the south of Cadomyr are a few dragons. I could see 3 glowing death dragons. But there may also be more there.

Sefja
Huscarl of the House of Sea Serpent
Knight of Cadomyr