Skeletons

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Flint Stoneside

Skeletons

Post by Flint Stoneside »

Just a friendly warning to all Cadomyr residents, or travellers passing through, there were three skeletons and a demon skeleton right by the sheep. I slew the three skeletons and lured the demon back behind the southern gate. I looked for more but it seems safe now. Just be on high alert when passing through, it does not seem so safe anymore.

Signed,
Flint Stoneside
Taiah

Re: Skeletons

Post by Taiah »

In a small space underneath the warning there is a reply in neat, precise lettering however someone apparently forgot to sign it.

Thank you.
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Your help with our fight against the invasion is once again greatly appreciated, Flint.

This Noble is rather worried by the number of reports detailing red skeleton presence in our usually safe gathering spots. If anyone is seen intentionally leading red skeletons to us, they may be killed on sight. Let Cherga decide their fate.

~~ Baron S'rrt K'shire, Noble of House Desert Fox

Flint Stoneside

Post by Flint Stoneside »

There be a red skeleton by or in the mine to the north east of Cadomyr, near the orc Gruznok? I can't kill it and it doesn't seem to want to leave the area. It almost got me in the mine. A very unpleasant surprise. Be careful all. Irmorom's blessings on you all.
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

The Acolyte has been taken care of. It must have been hiding in a distant corner somewhere during this Noble's latest check of the area. Apologies to any visitors or miners for inconvenience.

~~ Baron S'rrt K'shire, Noble of House Desert Fox