Mental defense research

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Vermillion Dynasty

Mental defense research

Post by Vermillion Dynasty »

To find clues in my Research on how to defend against the mental attacks experienced around Mount Letma, I will be holding an expedition the 21st Eldas 51 , midday. The expedition will be headed to mount Letma and possibly into it, and any righteous individual is welcome to attend this undertaking. Both warriors for defending and clearing a path, as well as mages and other individuals capable of gathering clues on how to defend against these mental attacks, will be necessary. The meeting place will be at the gates of Cadomyr.
This project is being supported by the Baron and his house of the Desert Fox.

((Link to quest))

May we all walk the path of purity as guided by the gods.
Signed,
Knight Vanille of the Vermillion Ancestry
Vermillion Dynasty

Re: Mental defense research

Post by Vermillion Dynasty »

The expedition is deemed a success, Research material has been found.
The material are written in some kind of ancient script, and are being investigated.
The material also included various odd objects.
Once there are results, it will be made known.
I do thank everyone that attended and aided this effort.

May we all walk the path of purity as guided by the gods.
Signed,
Knight Vanille of the Vermillion Ancestry
Exelous

Re: Mental defense research

Post by Exelous »

---
I must call upon all citizens and those visiting the realm to stay vigilant as the activity, pertaining to demon spawn, has increased tenfold since our expedition to the Letma site.

Whilst small successes have been made and are ongoing in the field of research, the security of our land is compromised and our situation more perilous than ever.

Willing and able warriors of the realm are welcome to join me in taking the battle to these vermin. May we crush the cretins and push them back to the hole from whence they came - swiftly!

• ~Exelous
    • Warrior of Malachin
      Knight of Cadomyr

---