Beetle Infestation

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Obsydien

Beetle Infestation

Post by Obsydien »

Citizens of Cadomyr

There seems to be an infestation of beetles outside Cadomyr's gates. The beetles are peaceful and do not attack you, however they may be a sign of something bigger happening. Be on the look out for beetles inside the gates and for signs of a queen beetle. With the city being built on sand, beetles digging underneath the foundation of our buildings could be severely damaging. If you see any signs of instability, please let me know and I will contact the proper authorities to see what can be done.

Lady Reena Morelis
Rourke

Re: Beetle Infestation

Post by Rourke »

*Another note is scribbled beneath the first in hasty but somewhat elegant writing*
We now have an issue of slimes around town and the homeland. While these pests are peaceful, the trail of ooze they are leaving is hampering my recreational activities of seducing my lovely lady by the lakeshore. Ooze is not romantic. Is there a law against dispatching these creatures? I assume so since they patrol our town freely. I simply wish my clean, sandy lakeshore back.
Knight Elmswood.
S'rrt

Re: Beetle Infestation

Post by S'rrt »

Knight Elmswood, there are currently no standing orders against the slimes. Initially, as they appeared, their existence was deemed irrelevant in anticipation of a further threat from where they originated. This threat never came.

Whether or not the slimes, or beetles, are kept alive or are killed is unimportant unless Noble Count Ssar'ney or the Queen makes an objecting statement on this.

~~ Baron S'rrt K'shire, Noble of House Desert Fox