Blood Orc Removal

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Dantagon Marescot

Blood Orc Removal

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Hail! People of Cadomyr,

The pressure from the Blood Orcs east of Cadomyr is mounting. While the gang of kings seeks to distract us, I have caught brave and foolish orcs attempting to sneak into the city limits and reap havoc. This can not stand! If we do not push them back, what is to stop volatile clan of Blood Orcs from mounting an attack! These enemies of the realm must be stopped!

People of Cadomyr! People of Illarion! Join me with blade in hand on the afternoon of the 9th of Siros in the tavern. We shall then head out as a group and run these vile beings down!

Sir Dantagon Marescot

((Will take place Nov 16th at 10:30 pm Est//4.30 UTC +1. All players are welcomed as this is part of an attempt to create an evening a couple times a month for all of us who can’t make Illarion Primetime a chance to rp together.))
Last edited by Dantagon Marescot on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taiah

Re: Blood Orc Removal

Post by Taiah »

An elfess glances at the board and appears to be talking to someone next to her yet not seen...

Taiah, don't worry. It will be fine.. just a little sword play.

Nodding at something as if she hears back from that empty place, she then grins.

Stay here then, I know how you hate fighting.

Taking pen in hand she then writes at the bottom of the parchment.

I'll try to attend.
Dame Caiah Daekash

(( hopefully this works... 09. Siros 50 13:30 ))
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

The dragon knight errant makes his way though the gates of Cadomyr, his shield slung over his back and blood staining his armor. Another evening of challenging the orcen hordes done. Out of curiosity he stops by the paper covered wall. Ice blue eyes scan the announcement lists, making note of trail times and other tribulations. A quick glance over the merchant adverts, though there is little he wishes to own. He sighs heavily and his shoulders slump as he prepares to commit himself back to the mediocrity of city life. Armor shifts and creaks as he goes to turn away. Suddenly, he stops himself, spying a paper below his own. His forlorn expression becomes a wry grin. A laugh escapes his lips, pure joy, long and loud. With a glance over his shoulder he stops, noticing that others in the market have stopped to stare at the dragon motif armored, middle aged man. In spite of everyone staring, the wild grin remains. He thinks to himself as he walks off, I always knew I could count on my knights. Every single one of them. Oh, my brothers and sisters in arms, it will be an honor to fight beside you once more.

((Whatever Wednesday the 16th at 10:30 Est is. If people can't make it, it is cool, we will do more and it won't all be geared towards the fighters))
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

On a trip to Cadomyr, Linden stops by the posted notice. Recognizing the name, he resolves to attend the group expedition.
Obsydien

Post by Obsydien »

Reena Morelis, former military commander of Cadomyr, sees the knight's posting and immediately sets to work repairing her armor and weapons.
Lia

Post by Lia »

a red hair female Knight reads and sighs short. " I think i will have no time on this day."
Frowns and mumbles about "Bad " and walks away.

(( for german peoples its much to late. :( ))