Information on the Heretics/"Kings"

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

S'rrt

Information on the Heretics/"Kings"

Post by S'rrt »

The space underneath this post may be used for reports regarding the attacks of the self-proclaimed "Kings", known by some as heretics, and any of their accomplices. If anyone knows more, please leave a note or contact me. Especially useful information will be paid for.

The "Kings":
Jefferson Gray - "Diamond King"
  • human, white facial hair, nails grown into claws, uses partisan as a weapon.
Ulquoirra Dreadhart, also known as Bob - "Merinium King"
  • human, bald, wears dark armor, usually has shield in one hand and throws bomb with the other, occasionally wields a one-handed weapon. Currently weaker than Jefferson in melee. Possibly supplies his crew with potions and bombs.
Known accomplices:
Juumajin
  • orc, rarely appears, possibly stronger in melee than Jefferson
Prea
  • a demon in an elfess's form
Masked orc
  • has been seen with the "Kings" and has joined in an attack with them
Joe River
  • human, mostly seen topless, has been sentenced by Chancellor Banduk of Galmair for attacking a citizen of Galmair alongside Jefferson
The following information is provided by Count Ssar'ney, Noble of House Sea Serpent, in the posts of his House:
Craig Winzer
  • Galmairian dark-skinned dwarf. Found guilty by the Count of supplying heretics, necromancy and assaults against the Realm and its people
Hew Keenaxe
  • dwarf, known repeated offense criminal who regularly extorts visitors to Hemp Necktie Inn. Found guilty by the Count of repeated assaults on citicens of Cadomyr as well as allegiance with the self proclaimed heretic kings
ALLEGED accomplices and sympathizers:
Wulha
  • an Old-speaking orcess who has been said to work with the heretics
Bernie Bottoms Signed,
~~ Noble of House Desert Fox, Baron S'rrt K'shire
Last edited by S'rrt on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Mephistopheles

Re: Information on the Heretics/"Kings"

Post by Mephistopheles »

You missed some.

~Unsigned
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Thank you for enhancing our suspicions of more accomplices.
((I guess we're meant to assume one of the accomplices who IS allowed in Cadomyr wrote that))

Night of 16 Chos 49 ((~10pm GMT 09/10/16))
  • I saw Jefferson Gray outside Cadomyr's gates speaking to the bard and adventurer Garrick Valroy who did not seem to know who Jefferson was.
  • I inquired Jefferson what he wants, at which point Garrick realised his identity and did not correspond with the man whatsoever thereafter. Jefferson said he was looking for a goldsmith for some sort of business opportunity that would offer great riches.
  • After claiming every man has his price, including me, he asked me how the situation would end. I told him there's only two ways it can end at which point he boasted with his collection of potions an drank a red potion and I charged him. Garrick started running around looking for help.
  • Fighters from other realms joined brought by Garrick. First one to join was the orc Groz, later others were: Cadomyrian Attos and Galmairians Banduk, Krukk, a woman whose name I think was "Kimmiola" and a dwarf whose name I did not hear being called. One other who joined but did not fight was Galmairian alchemist Ermina.
  • As helpers were arriving, Bob/Ulquoirra Dreadhart also arrived to assist Jefferson.
  • Two or more fighters got knocked down during the fight as well as Ermina.
  • When it was only me and the two heretics standing alone, Jefferson wanted to duel me, which we did for a time while Bob recovered. Jefferson then decided he wants me dead again and Bob joined, again.
  • After having spent a number of healing- and red potions, Bob called for a retreat and they both escaped through a portal. I did not pursue them but instead went to check on the wounded.
  • As far as I know not a single bomb was thrown by Bob, possibly because he had to keep running away from my staff.
I commend the valiant combat efforts of Banduk, Krukk, Attos and anyone else who helped, like Garrick Valroy.

Q-wert

Post by Q-wert »

The House of the Sea Serpent assumes the heretic reserves of bombs to be as good as depleted. Despite of plenty of good opportunities the use of only one has been recorded since the beginning of the recent skirmishes.
Meanwhile replentishing their arsenal will prove difficult for them. If anyone, despite the market situation, find themselves with surplus of fire root, the House of the Sea Serpent will happily buy it up for more than a fair price.

On Joomajin: His limited training and choice of armour make him (as Dreadheart) vulnerable to concussion weapons. While he has reached mastery in a narrow field of equipment and style, he should be no match for a warrior well trained and equipped in the settlements.

~Lettarius
  • Scribe of the Third House
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

I have received word that an Old-speaking orcess named Wulha allegedly works with Juumajin, Jefferson and Bob.

I shall add this individuals as alleged accomplices for now. Additionally, due to Count Ssar'ney's recent post,Craig Winzer has been elevated to the status of a known accomplice along with Hew Keenaxe joining the accomplices.

Last edited by S'rrt on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Q-wert

Gefangenahme von Feind Dreadheart

Post by Q-wert »

Capture of Enemy Dreadheart
During the last dwarven week there have been several skirmishes and lengthy battles between the Count Templewarrior and the two heretic self proclaimed kings Grey and Dreadheart, both also Enemies to both advisory Noble Houses of Cadomyr, at the gates of Cadomyr as well as in and around the Hemptie Neck INN. Each and every one of these encounters ended in the retreat of the heretics.
Eventually Enemy Dreadheart was found wounded, hiding in the shadows of the balcony of the Hemptie Neck INN. Following an attempted escape, the heretic was struck down, stripped of his posessions and taken into Cadomyrian custody. After the heretics wounds were tended to he was transferred to the prison mine upon wish of the Chosen One.

Due to the heretics inability to die, a trial will be held at the 23th of Ushos, where the death sentence for the heretics most numberous crimes will be justly converted. To reduce the impact of propable demonic interentions during teleportation, a prison transport will proceed the trial.

The House of the Sea Serpent commends the valour of the Alexus Romus from Runewick, Krukk Krakash Blacktusk from Galmair and Tas'Ad'Kazar from Cadomyr for their brief, but upmost determined contribution to the battles.

For the honour of the Realm of the Chosen One,
  • ~Ssar'ney
    • Count of the House of the Sea Serpent
      Templewarrior of Zelphia
      Patrician of Cadomyr

By none other than the grand Lettarius. Who bows his head to the wisdom of Her Majesty to not keep that individual inside the walls of Cadomyr.
Q-wert

Post by Q-wert »

~The note previously placed here has been exchanged.~
The trial of Enemy Dreadheart is postponed until negotiations with Galmair are concluded to everyone's satisfaction.
  • ~Lettarius
    • Scribe of the House of the Sea Serpent

((
The trial will happen once the OOC is sorted out.
I am ready to go, but po Dreadheart doesn't answer pms.
))
S'rrt

5th Chos 50 - Jefferson inside Cadomyr

Post by S'rrt »

On the night of 5th of Chos, year 50, Cadomyrian and Runewickian forces were alerted to a solo attack from Jefferson.

There was much portal hopping and chasing through wilderness but one part of the chase was particularly scary and shameful.

Jefferson managed to get inside the town's walls, chasing down those already wounded and made their injuries even worse. At the end only three warriors stood to chase Jefferson out and eventually lose his trail.

The Queen's gate guard, Horatio Milenius, has been spoken to and his procedures shall be verified by the Queen's chancellor Anthar Vilicon. The Cadomyrian Nobility is greatly honored by the presence of Runewickian fighters and expresses great sympathy for those who were wounded by Jefferson Gray.

~~ Baron S'rrt K'shire, Noble of House Desert Fox

Morbius

Post by Morbius »

Jer infurmashun beh wrung.

Da orc Groz beh proud warriah an' huntah ob da Blacktusk clan an' nub ally ob Juumah da Stumpeh Luvur or dese kings.

Make shurr joo remove 'is name frum dis list - meh nub allow such insultin' accusashuns.

~Chiefeh Grimghor Blacktusk~
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Chief Grimghor Blacktusk,

Please do understand that Groz is/was not considered an associate of the "Kings" but, as the initial post suggests, an alleged sympathizer for a reason. I would like to draw your attention to the wording used:
has been said to work with Juumajin and possibly the rest of the heretics
I've received word that "a member of Juuma's clan" has given the information that the Galmairian orc Groz works with Juumajin
You'll notice that Groz is at no point being accused of anything; what you're seeing is recorded suspicion. We feel very strongly about exposing and bringing down the organisation of the "Kings" so no one is protected from suspicion, I hope you can understand that.

Due to the fact that there have been no more reports of Groz's alleged cooperation with the "Kings", and due to your reply Chief Grimghor, I shall adjust the references to Groz.

~~ Baron S'rrt K'shire, Noble of House Desert Fox